|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doug show Heather that implies he is not there for a massage?
(a) A drycleaning ticket.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A new computer.
(d) A badge.
2. Why does Curt want to meet Sandy after she is released from the jail?
(a) Curt wants another massage from Sandy.
(b) Curt wants Sandy to help him buy a gift for his girlfriend.
(c) Curt wants to go on a date with Sandy.
(d) Curt wants to help Sandy get out of the prostitution business.
3. What is Heather's role in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Heather is a cop.
(b) Heather is a massage therapist.
(c) Heather is the bartender.
(d) Heather is the store clerk.
4. How can Doug justify what he does to Heather in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Doug's parents are listening in the next room.
(b) Doug has a tape recording of their conversation.
(c) Doug has proof that Heather is stealing money from his business.
(d) Doug has pictures of Heather cheating on him.
5. How does Heather react to what Doug does to her in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Heather is furious and knows that the charges will not stick.
(b) Heather cries and begs Doug to forgive her.
(c) Heather says she can pay back all the money she stole.
(d) Heather cries and begs her parents to forgive her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sandy has Curt sign a paper. How does he feel about signing the paper?
2. Who does Doug turn out to be?
3. Where are Curt and Beth headed for the evening in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What does Beth encourage Curt to do about his career?
5. When does Act 1, Scene2 take place?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)