|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Doug turn out to be?
(a) Heather's brother.
(b) Heather's boyfriend.
(c) Heather's boss.
(d) A cop.
2. Why is the massage parlor's location so important?
(a) The massage parlor is located next to a restaurant where members of the Christian Coalition like to eat.
(b) The massage parlor will be torn down.
(c) The massage parlor is located next to a church.
(d) The massage parlor interferes with traffic flow.
3. Where has Curt been when Act 1, Scene 7 begins?
(a) A meeting with the captain about the massage parlor.
(b) A meeting with Heather.
(c) A meeting with Sandy.
(d) A meeting about Doug being fired.
4. Heather talks with Curt about what happened with her job. How does she find out who he is?
(a) Heather finally remembers him from her arrest.
(b) Curt tells Heather.
(c) Heather finds Curt's badge.
(d) Sandy arrives and tells Heather.
5. In what setting does Act 2 begin?
(a) Curt's apartment.
(b) The bar.
(c) The police station.
(d) Heather's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Beth feel about Curt being at the massage parlor?
2. When does Act 1, Scene2 take place?
3. What will $100 buy Doug?
4. How does Heather react to what Doug does to her in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What is Doug's role in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)