|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Curt reveal about the bust at the massage parlor?
(a) The bust was a failure, and Curt and Doug will be yelled at by the captain.
(b) The bust resulted in the successful arrest of all the prostitutes.
(c) The bust will be continued at a later date.
(d) The captain will be involved with the next bust so that it is not ruined again.
2. Where has Curt been when Act 1, Scene 7 begins?
(a) A meeting about Doug being fired.
(b) A meeting with the captain about the massage parlor.
(c) A meeting with Heather.
(d) A meeting with Sandy.
3. How does Curt feel about Doug at the end of Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Curt tells Doug he is ruining his life.
(b) Curt tells Doug he is fired.
(c) Curt tells Doug he is sorry.
(d) Curt pleads with Doug to leave Sandy alone.
4. How does Sandy respond to the interaction between Curt and Beth regarding Sandy being at the apartment?
(a) Sandy tells Beth not to be mean to Curt.
(b) Sandy leaves when Curt and Beth start kissing.
(c) Sandy stays to watch Curt and Beth fight.
(d) Sandy changes her clothes and leaves.
5. How does Beth feel about Curt being at the massage parlor?
(a) Beth is jealous and upset.
(b) Beth hopes that Curt will be able to help Sandy.
(c) Beth thinks Curt's job is cool.
(d) Beth is proud of Curt's attempt to end prostitution in their town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Sandy want to make an effort to change careers?
2. What does Sandy reveal to Curt about her graduation day?
3. Where does Curt find Doug after the meeting at the police station in Act 1, Scene 7?
4. What are Beth's thoughts about prostitution?
5. What is Curt hoping he does not lose as a result of the failed bust at the massage parlor?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)