|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Blue Serge" actually mean?
(a) Blue serge is a cheap suit.
(b) A wave of sadness.
(c) A lifetime of crime.
(d) A serge of color.
2. How does Curt feel about Doug at the end of Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Curt tells Doug he is fired.
(b) Curt tells Doug he is ruining his life.
(c) Curt tells Doug he is sorry.
(d) Curt pleads with Doug to leave Sandy alone.
3. What is Curt hoping he does not lose as a result of the failed bust at the massage parlor?
(a) Curt doesn't want to lose his chance for a date with Sandy.
(b) Curt doesn't want to lose his job promotion to lieutenant.
(c) Curt doesn't want to lose his courage to bust another prostitution front.
(d) Curt doesn't want to lose Beth.
4. Why would Sandy act the way that Doug says she acted at her party in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Sandy is mad at Curt and wants to hurt his feelings.
(b) Sandy was intoxicated.
(c) Sandy was angry at all of Heather's friends.
(d) Sandy wanted to make a good impression.
5. What does Doug tell Curt in Act 1, Scene 7, about Sandy's behavior at a recent party?
(a) Sandy tried to get Doug to go out on a date with her.
(b) Sandy was polite and helpful.
(c) Sandy yelled at everyone.
(d) Sandy was drunk and wild.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 1, sSene 7 take place?
2. Why could Curt never have anyone over to his house when he was little?
3. What is Heather's role in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What happened with Heather's job after she was arrested?
5. How do Curt and Beth decide to get to their destination for the evening at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)