|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Curt handle Beth's reaction to Sandy being in the apartment?
(a) Curt pleads for forgiveness.
(b) Curt calls Doug for advice.
(c) Curt lets Sandy and Beth fight it out.
(d) Curt is more concerned with Sandy's feelings.
2. Why does Curt ask Sandy to help him?
(a) Sandy will know how to help Curt break up with his girlfriend.
(b) Curt likes Sandy's company and needs an excuse to be with her.
(c) Curt needs help buying his girlfriend a present.
(d) There is something his girlfriend will not do.
3. When does Act 2, Scene 1, take place?
(a) Two days after Sandy was invited to spend the night.
(b) The middle of that same night.
(c) The morning after Sandy spent the night.
(d) A year after Sandy came to Curt's apartment in the middle of the night.
4. What is Doug's role in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Doug is the bartender.
(b) Doug is the store clerk.
(c) Doug is there to receive a massage.
(d) Doug is booking Heather into jail.
5. What does Curt think the title "Blue Serge" means?
(a) A cheap suit.
(b) A "surge" of color.
(c) A lifetime of crime.
(d) A "surge" of sadness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Curt want to meet Sandy after she is released from the jail?
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
3. How does Doug know about the new policies at the massage parlor?
4. What changes would Sandy like to see happen with her job?
5. How can Doug justify what he does to Heather in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)