|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Doug's advice to Curt about helping Sandy?
(a) Looking out for people and trying to help them doesn't make any difference in their lives.
(b) Doug doesn't want Curt to waste his time, because Sandy is headed to jail.
(c) Doug wants Curt to keep trying to help Sandy because she will turn around and be grateful.
(d) Leave Sandy alone and go back to Beth.
2. How does Curt respond to the request Sandy makes at the end of Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Curt gets some of Beth's clothes for Sandy to wear.
(b) Curt kisses Sandy.
(c) Curt nods and asks Sandy to spend the night.
(d) Curt goes and arrests all the people at Sandy's apartment, including Heather.
3. Why is Doug looking for Curt in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Curt is needed for a raid on the massage parlor.
(b) Sandy is hurt.
(c) The captain is mad at Curt.
(d) Beth is sick.
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 8 take place?
(a) At the police station.
(b) At the massage parlor.
(c) In Curt's apartment.
(d) At the bar.
5. Why is the massage parlor's location so important?
(a) The massage parlor interferes with traffic flow.
(b) The massage parlor will be torn down.
(c) The massage parlor is located next to a church.
(d) The massage parlor is located next to a restaurant where members of the Christian Coalition like to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Curt feel like the failed bust was his fault?
2. Why is Doug upset about the massage parlor raid?
3. How does Curt explain himself and the statement he makes about Sandy in Act 1, Scene 8?
4. What physical state is Sandy in when she comes to Curt in Act 1, Scene 8?
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)