|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the massage parlor's location so important?
(a) The massage parlor is located next to a restaurant where members of the Christian Coalition like to eat.
(b) The massage parlor will be torn down.
(c) The massage parlor is located next to a church.
(d) The massage parlor interferes with traffic flow.
2. Why is Curt called in to the station in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Doug needs help finding his handcuffs.
(b) Curt is needed for backup for the raid.
(c) Curt needs to warn Sandy.
(d) Curt has information about the massage parlor.
3. What does Curt say in Act 1, Scene 8, that Sandy interprets as the meanest thing anyone has ever said to her?
(a) "I shouldn't have expected so much from you."
(b) "I hope you rot in hell."
(c) "I hate you for what you did with Doug."
(d) "I hope you spend eternity in jail."
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 8 take place?
(a) At the police station.
(b) In Curt's apartment.
(c) At the massage parlor.
(d) At the bar.
5. What does Beth wonder about the bust at the massage parlor?
(a) If Doug had sex with Heather.
(b) Whether Doug and Curt were actually going to go through with having sex with a prostitute.
(c) If Doug really bungled the bust.
(d) If Curt was attracted to his prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Curt explain himself and the statement he makes about Sandy in Act 1, Scene 8?
2. What is Doug looking for in his office in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What does Sandy tell Curt about what had been broken at the party at her apartment?
4. What does Curt reveal about the bust at the massage parlor?
5. How does Beth feel about Curt being at the massage parlor?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)