|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sandy ask of Curt at the end of Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Sandy asks if Curt will let her spend the night at his apartment.
(b) Sandy asks if Curt would still be willing to help her get out of prostitution.
(c) Sandy asks if Curt would come back to her apartment and help get the people out of her room.
(d) Sandy asks if Curt could loan her some dry clothes.
2. What is the source of Doug being upset in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Heather is mad that the police are raiding the parlor.
(b) Doug's brother was arrested for drug possession again.
(c) Doug lost his job.
(d) Heather broke up with Doug.
3. What does Curt reveal to Doug about Beth in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Curt left Beth, and she is devastated.
(b) Curt and Beth are going to try and make their relationship work.
(c) Beth doesn't like Curt, and he doesn't like her.
(d) Beth left Curt, and he is devastated.
4. Where are Curt and Beth headed for the evening in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Curt and Beth will be working late at the station.
(b) Curt and Beth are going to dinner.
(c) Curt and Beth are going back to the massage parlor.
(d) At Beth's birthday party celebration.
5. Why does Doug think the police will find what they are looking for at the massage parlor?
(a) A man on the inside will tell the police when to come.
(b) Sandy has incriminating evidence.
(c) The people placing the complaints have proof of prostitution.
(d) Heather says the girls have been dealing drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Doug looking for Curt in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What physical state is Sandy in when she comes to Curt in Act 1, Scene 8?
3. How does Curt explain himself and the statement he makes about Sandy in Act 1, Scene 8?
4. What brought Sandy to Curt in Act 1, Scene 8?
5. What is Doug's advice to Curt about helping Sandy?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)