|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the piece that was broken at the party upset Sandy so much?
(a) Because Doug broke her wrist.
(b) Because the one nice thing Sandy had was now ruined.
(c) Because now Sandy has no way to get to work.
(d) Because Sandy's stepdad had just died.
2. What will happen to the people involved with the crimes at the massage parlor?
(a) A warning.
(b) A fine.
(d) A 10-year sentence.
3. How do Curt and Beth decide to get to their destination for the evening at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Curt and Beth are no longer going out for the evening.
(b) Curt and Beth will go together in Curt's car.
(c) Curt and Beth will take separate cars.
(d) Curt and Beth will go together in Beth's car.
4. Why does Curt feel like the failed bust was his fault?
(a) Curt was too nervous to have sex with Sandy.
(b) Curt liked Sandy and told her about the bust so she wouldn't get into trouble.
(c) Curt did not take his underwear off, and that tipped Sandy off to his undercover status.
(d) Curt left his badge in his pants, and Sandy found it.
5. How does Curt respond to the request Sandy makes at the end of Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Curt nods and asks Sandy to spend the night.
(b) Curt gets some of Beth's clothes for Sandy to wear.
(c) Curt kisses Sandy.
(d) Curt goes and arrests all the people at Sandy's apartment, including Heather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Doug upset about the massage parlor raid?
2. What does Sandy ask of Curt at the end of Act 1, Scene 8?
3. Why does Doug think the police will find what they are looking for at the massage parlor?
4. Why was Sandy so inappropriate at the party at her apartment?
5. How does Curt explain himself and the statement he makes about Sandy in Act 1, Scene 8?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)