Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What supernatural creatures does Anita think might have committed the crime in Chapter 31 instead of the trolls?
2. Who jerks Anita's phone out of the wall in Chapter 29 so she can't phone for help?
3. According to Captain Henderson, to what can mental illness open a person up?
4. What does Anita do to warn Roxanne she will kill her if necessary?
5. Who slaps Anita at the end of Chapter 40 out of jealousy over Richard?
Essay Topic 1
Greed motivates much of the action in the novel. Discuss the theme of greed in Blue Moon. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the three master vampires in the novel: Jean-Claude, Asher, and Colin. Include a discussion of their relationships with Anita. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the three law enforcement officers in Blue Moon: Sheriff Wilkes, Officer Thompson, and Officer Maiden. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)