Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What supernatural creatures does Anita think might have committed the crime in Chapter 31 instead of the trolls?
2. Who jerks Anita's phone out of the wall in Chapter 29 so she can't phone for help?
3. According to Captain Henderson, to what can mental illness open a person up?
4. What does Anita do to warn Roxanne she will kill her if necessary?
5. Who slaps Anita at the end of Chapter 40 out of jealousy over Richard?
Essay Topic 1
Greed motivates much of the action in the novel. Discuss the theme of greed in Blue Moon. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the werewolves, the wereleopards, the vampires, and the trolls in Blue Moon. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Anita's relationship with the wereleopards. Does her relationship with them mirror in any way her relationship with Jean-Claude and/or Richard? Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)