|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Carrie Onslow?
2. In Chapter 25, which werewolf takes a bullet meant for Anita, thereby saving Anita's life?
3. Who claims to not have known what Niley was going to do to his kidnap victims?
4. What does Dolph tell Anita that Franklin Niley does professionally?
5. Who is Dr. Patrick?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Marianne and how does she suggest that Anita deal with Raina's munin in Chapter 25?
2. How does Anita free the demon in Chapter 45 and what is the demon's response when she does so?
3. Why does Jean-Claude not discourage Richard's romantic pursuit of Anita?
4. Why does Anita kill Nikki in Chapter 41?
5. Who does Franklin Niley bring with him when he meets Anita in Chapter 35?
6. What plan do Richard and Anita devise to appease the sheriff in Chapter 29?
7. How does Franklin Niley convince Anita to meet with him?
8. What protects Charlotte from the demon in Chapter 45?
9. What secret does Officer Maiden reveal about himself in Chapter 45?
10. What secret does Damian reveal to Anita in Chapter 41?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast any three female characters in Blue Moon. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of the supernatural in Blue Moon. What do you think the author is trying to say through her depiction of the supernatural in the novel? Cite examples from the text to support your conclusions.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Anita Blake's relationship with Jean-Claude to her relationship with Richard. Which man do you think she loves best? Cite examples from the text to support your conclusions.
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)