|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to not have known what Niley was going to do to his kidnap victims?
2. Why does Franklin Niley call Anita at the crime scene in Chapter 33?
3. Who does Terry Fletcher say has hired him and his friends to attack Anita and the shapeshifters?
4. What do the spirits tell Niley that coming directly against Anita will bring him?
5. Which of the following statements does not describe Roxanne?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Franklin Niley want the land occupied by the trolls?
2. Describe Anita's encounter in the woods with the five hired thugs from Myerton in Chapter 25.
3. In what ways is Nikki a mirror character for Anita?
4. Who is Marianne and how does she suggest that Anita deal with Raina's munin in Chapter 25?
5. What protects Charlotte from the demon in Chapter 45?
6. Why is Anita jealous of Dr. Carrie Onslow?
7. What wolf ability of Richard's does Anita discover in herself in Chapter 31 and how does she feel about this new skill?
8. How do the sheriff and his deputies treat Anita and Richard in Chapter 29?
9. What news do Donald and Officer Thompson bring Anita in Chapter 42 and what gruesome evidence do they bring to substantiate their story?
10. Why does Richard speak directly to sorcerer Linus Beck when he prays in Chapter 35?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast any three female characters in Blue Moon. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Anita's relationship with the wereleopards. Does her relationship with them mirror in any way her relationship with Jean-Claude and/or Richard? Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the three law enforcement officers in Blue Moon: Sheriff Wilkes, Officer Thompson, and Officer Maiden. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)