|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, with whom does Colin say he has been told Asher is in love with?
2. What color is Asher's hair?
3. What does Anita think when she hears that Richard has been arrested in Tennessee?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 8, who does not want to be fingerprinted by Sheriff Wilkes?
5. What is Richard's middle name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What demand of Colin's breaks the truce between his group of vampires and the vampires with Anita and how does Anita respond to his demand?
2. Explain what Nimira-ra means and how Anita has become the Nimir-ra to the wereleopards.
3. Explain the triumvirate between Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard.
4. In Chapter 18, why can Anita not take retribution against Colin for the attack on Nathaniel?
5. Describe the wereleopards' relationship with their former leader, Gabriel, and how their relationship with Anita differs.
6. Why doesn't Richard want to leave town when it's clear the sheriff wants him to do so?
7. What does Officer Maiden's warning to Anita in Chapter 7 foreshadow?
8. Why does Anita kill Nikki in Chapter 41?
9. Who is Mira, what is her role in the attack on Nathaniel, and what does Anita's comment about what she'd like done to Mira foreshadow?
10. What are munin and how does Anita use munin in her battle against Colin and his vampires in Chapter 20?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Verne and Richard, the two Ulfrics or werewolf pack leaders. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 2
Blue Moon contains a number of instances of irony. Cite at least three examples of irony in the novel and how it is used to indicate events to come.
Essay Topic 3
Greed motivates much of the action in the novel. Discuss the theme of greed in Blue Moon. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
This section contains 1,643 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)