|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jamil's relationship to Richard?
2. In Chapter 14, why does Asher think Colin has caused Nathaniel's contamination?
3. Who do Anita and Richard go to the bar in Chapter 11 to find?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 8, who does not want to be fingerprinted by Sheriff Wilkes?
5. What is Anita's relationship with Jean-Claude?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anita kill Nikki in Chapter 41?
2. Explain the triumvirate between Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard.
3. Explain what Nimira-ra means and how Anita has become the Nimir-ra to the wereleopards.
4. Describe the phone call Anita receives in Chapter 37 from her policeman friend Dolph.
5. Why doesn't Richard want to leave town when it's clear the sheriff wants him to do so?
6. What evidence in Chapter 32 tells Anita the murdered woman was killed by a demon rather than a troll and how do the police respond to her suggestion of a demon?
7. What have the trolls been falsely accused of and why is someone wanting to get the trolls off their land?
8. Why does Richard speak directly to sorcerer Linus Beck when he prays in Chapter 35?
9. What protects Charlotte from the demon in Chapter 45?
10. What demand of Colin's breaks the truce between his group of vampires and the vampires with Anita and how does Anita respond to his demand?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Anita Blake's relationship with Jean-Claude to her relationship with Richard. Which man do you think she loves best? Cite examples from the text to support your conclusions.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Verne and Richard, the two Ulfrics or werewolf pack leaders. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast any three female characters in Blue Moon. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
This section contains 1,622 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)