|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jamil's relationship to Richard?
2. What color is Asher's hair?
3. How many men attack Anita and Jason once they leave the sheriff's office in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 14, who does Asher say is the only one with a chance of healing Damian?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 20, what does Colin state it will take to satisfy his grievance against Anita's group for entering his territory without his permission?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Anita's relationship with the vampire Damian?
2. What special ability does the vampire Barnaby have and why does he use it to benefit Colin?
3. Who is Asher and what is Anita's relationship with him?
4. What supernatural creatures accompany Anita to Tennessee to assist Richard?
5. Do Verne and his werewolves side with Colin or Anita when Anita clashes with Colin?
6. In Chapter 10, what new abilities and sensations does Anita discover in herself due to her bond with Jean-Claude?
7. In Chapter 18, why can Anita not take retribution against Colin for the attack on Nathaniel?
8. What is Anita's relationship with werewolf Richard Zeeman?
9. In Chapter 17, what ability does Anita have to summon Richard?
10. In Chapter 14, who does Asher suggest is behind the attack on Nathaniel and why does Asher think Nathaniel was attacked?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Verne and Richard, the two Ulfrics or werewolf pack leaders. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 2
Blue Moon contains a number of instances of irony. Cite at least three examples of irony in the novel and how it is used to indicate events to come.
Essay Topic 3
Greed motivates much of the action in the novel. Discuss the theme of greed in Blue Moon. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)