|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who checks Nathaniel's pulse while he is being treated for the rotting corruption in Chapter 13?
2. Which wereleopard has lost a leg in a hit-and-run accident and had the leg grown back after becoming a shapeshifter?
3. How does Anita save Damian?
4. What is Daniel's relationship to Richard?
5. Who is Anita's boss at Animators, Inc.?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 4, when Jamil tells Anita that, as a human, she can't hold her own against the non-humans she's about to meet, how does Anita prove she can take care of herself?
2. In Chapter 7, what reveals to Anita that Sheriff Wilkes is involved in whatever is going on in Myerton?
3. What special ability does the vampire Barnaby have and why does he use it to benefit Colin?
4. Do Verne and his werewolves side with Colin or Anita when Anita clashes with Colin?
5. What is Anita's job and what is ironic about her job and her boyfriend?
6. When she sees Richard in Tennessee, what does Anita discover about her feelings for him?
7. Who is Mira, what is her role in the attack on Nathaniel, and what does Anita's comment about what she'd like done to Mira foreshadow?
8. Who is Colin and why does he not want Anita to come to Tennessee?
9. Who is Asher and what is Anita's relationship with him?
10. How does the way Colin rules his vampires differ from the way Jean-Claude rules?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss traditional vampire and werewolf lore and compare the world and lives of Laurell K. Hamilton's fictional vampires and werewolves with the legends and myths about these creatures.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Anita Blake's relationship with Jean-Claude to her relationship with Richard. Which man do you think she loves best? Cite examples from the text to support your conclusions.
Essay Topic 3
Blue Moon contains a number of instances of irony. Cite at least three examples of irony in the novel and how it is used to indicate events to come.
This section contains 1,059 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)