|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Milo Hart?
(a) One of Colin's vampires.
(b) One of Sheriff Wilkes's deputies.
(c) One of Verne's wolves.
(d) Franklin Niley's bodyguard.
2. What is Roland's relationship to Marianne?
(a) He's her friend.
(b) He's her Ulfric.
(c) He's her bodyguard.
(d) He's her son.
3. Why doesn't Anita want Roxanne to use her claws or teeth during their fight?
(a) Anita doesn't like germs.
(b) Anita prefers guns and knives in a fight.
(c) A werewolf's bite or clawing could turn Anita into a werewolf.
(d) A werewolf's claws and teeth are deadly.
4. Who is Belle Morte?
(a) Beautiful Death, the vampire who made Jean-Claude & Asher.
(b) Colin's vampire girlfriend.
(c) The master vampire of San Francisco.
(d) Verne's lupa.
5. Which of the following statements does not describe Roxanne?
(a) A muscular and tattooed arm.
(b) Over six feet tall.
(c) Wearing a jean jacket with no sleeves.
(d) Long brown hair with a blue tint on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what type of disease is Anita immune because of the vampire marks Jean-Claude has given her?
2. Who is Dr. Patrick?
3. Who does Anita call at the beginning of Chapter 29 so she'll have an audio witness to her uninvited guest's visit?
4. Where is Anita when Roxanne bursts into her cabin in Chapter 39?
5. Which werewolf in Richard's pack is a city wolf who wears dress shoes and black dress slacks in the woods instead of more practical jeans and sneakers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the phone call Anita receives in Chapter 37 from her policeman friend Dolph.
2. What plan do Richard and Anita devise to appease the sheriff in Chapter 29?
3. Describe Anita's encounter in the woods with the five hired thugs from Myerton in Chapter 25.
4. What protects Charlotte from the demon in Chapter 45?
5. How does Anita free the demon in Chapter 45 and what is the demon's response when she does so?
6. Who is Roxanne and why is she angry with Anita?
7. Who is Dr. Carrie Onslow and why is she crying in Chapter 31?
8. Why does Richard speak directly to sorcerer Linus Beck when he prays in Chapter 35?
9. Why does Anita choose to be alone rather than with Richard or Jean-Claude at the end of the novel?
10. Who is Marianne and how does she suggest that Anita deal with Raina's munin in Chapter 25?
This section contains 970 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)