|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita do in Chapter 42 to get him to get Niley's messengers to reveal the location of the kidnap victims?
(a) She shoots them both.
(b) She ties them up and takes them prisoner.
(c) She shoots Donald and cuts off Thompson's fingers.
(d) She lets the werewolves fight them face-to-face.
2. What does Niley threaten to do if Anita won't meet with him?
(a) Blame the Myerton murders on Richard instead of the trolls.
(b) Kill Richard.
(c) Have her arrested for the Myerton murders.
(d) Kill her.
3. What lie has Verne told Roxanne to make her jealous?
(a) That Anita is in love with him.
(b) That Anita is prettier than Roxanne.
(c) That Anita has more magical powers than Roxanne.
(d) That Anita is a better fighter than Roxanne.
4. Who is Howard Grant?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A scientist researching trolls.
(c) A necromancer.
(d) A clairvoyant hired by Franklin Niley.
5. In Chapter 25, who do Jason and the wereleopards sense in the woods with them and Anita?
(a) Verne and his wolf pack.
(b) Colin and Barnaby.
(c) The men who attacked them in Myerton the previous day.
(d) Sheriff Wilkes and his deputies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Roland's relationship to Marianne?
2. Where is Anita when Roxanne bursts into her cabin in Chapter 39?
3. What do the carvings on the trees in Chapter 32 indicate?
4. Who is Terry Fletcher?
5. In Chapter 45, who is revealed to be an undercover federal agent?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)