|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 31, how long does Sheriff Wilkes give Richard and Anita to get out of town?
(a) Forty-eight hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Until dark.
(d) One week.
2. For whom does Anita declare her love in Chapter 27?
3. Who does Terry Fletcher say has hired him and his friends to attack Anita and the shapeshifters?
(a) Sheriff Wilkes.
(b) Dr. Carrie Onslow.
(d) Franklin Niley.
4. What does Anita tell Verne he owes her for having Terry Fletcher killed when she promised Terry he would live?
(a) The death of one of his wolves.
(b) Protection while she's in Myerton.
(c) A million dollars.
(d) A big favor.
5. How does the speed with which werewolves heal compare to the speed with which humans heal?
(a) Werewolves heal much faster than humans.
(b) Werewolves heal instantaneously.
(c) Werewolves heal much slower than humans.
(d) Werewolves heal at the same rate as humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the package Franklin Niley has delivered to Anita in Chapter 42 contain?
2. What injury does Terry Fletcher sustain during the fight with Anita and her friends?
3. Who claims to not have known what Niley was going to do to his kidnap victims?
4. What does Dolph advise Anita to do to Franklin Niley if she gets the chance?
5. For what has Linus Beck once been imprisoned?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Franklin Niley bring with him when he meets Anita in Chapter 35?
2. In Chapter 28, what do Richard and Anita decide to do about their relationship?
3. What secret does Damian reveal to Anita in Chapter 41?
4. Why is Anita jealous of Dr. Carrie Onslow?
5. How do Anita's interactions with Raina's munin change as the story progresses in Chapters 25-30?
6. Describe the phone call Anita receives in Chapter 37 from her policeman friend Dolph.
7. How does Anita free the demon in Chapter 45 and what is the demon's response when she does so?
8. Who is Marianne and how does she suggest that Anita deal with Raina's munin in Chapter 25?
9. What plan do Richard and Anita devise to appease the sheriff in Chapter 29?
10. How do the sheriff and his deputies treat Anita and Richard in Chapter 29?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)