|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anita call at the beginning of Chapter 29 so she'll have an audio witness to her uninvited guest's visit?
(d) Her cop friend Sergeant Dolph Storr.
2. What is Anita more concerned with at the end of the novel than pleasing Jean-Claude or Richard?
(a) Justice for the two kidnap victims.
(b) Saving the trolls.
(c) Learning how to control her powers.
(d) Protecting the wereleopards.
3. How long is Franklin Niley going to wait for his messengers to return from Anita's before he starts torturing his kidnap victims further?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Twenty-four hours.
4. What happens to people who become involved with Franklin NIley?
(a) They are turned into vampires.
(b) They tend to die mysteriously.
(c) They become very wealthy.
(d) They fall in love with him.
5. What does Anita tell Verne he owes her for having Terry Fletcher killed when she promised Terry he would live?
(a) The death of one of his wolves.
(b) A big favor.
(c) A million dollars.
(d) Protection while she's in Myerton.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what has Linus Beck once been imprisoned?
2. Who is Roxanne?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 31, what strange new wolf ability does Anita notice she has developed?
4. When the shapeshifters sense others in the woods with them in Chapter 25, what do Jason and Anita pretend to be while Jamil and the rest of ther group run ahead to the lupanar for help?
5. What lie has Verne told Roxanne to make her jealous?
Short Essay Questions
1. What evidence in Chapter 32 tells Anita the murdered woman was killed by a demon rather than a troll and how do the police respond to her suggestion of a demon?
2. Who is Marianne and how does she suggest that Anita deal with Raina's munin in Chapter 25?
3. Who is Dr. Carrie Onslow and why is she crying in Chapter 31?
4. What protects Charlotte from the demon in Chapter 45?
5. Describe Anita's encounter in the woods with the five hired thugs from Myerton in Chapter 25.
6. What secret does Damian reveal to Anita in Chapter 41?
7. Why does Franklin Niley want the land occupied by the trolls?
8. Why does Richard speak directly to sorcerer Linus Beck when he prays in Chapter 35?
9. Who does Franklin Niley bring with him when he meets Anita in Chapter 35?
10. How do Anita's interactions with Raina's munin change as the story progresses in Chapters 25-30?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)