|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita urge the FBI agents to do to protect themselves from demonic attack?
(a) Wear crosses.
(c) Stab the demon.
(d) Shoot the demon.
2. What does Niley think is buried on the land the trolls occupy?
(a) The lance that pierced Christ's side.
(b) The grimoire, or spellbook, of a powerful sorceress.
(c) A treasure map.
(d) A treasure chest filled with gold.
3. What does Roxanne accuse Anita of doing?
(a) Practicing black magic.
(b) Murdering Colin's vampires.
(c) Insulting Verne.
(d) Stealing Richard from her.
4. Who jerks Anita's phone out of the wall in Chapter 29 so she can't phone for help?
(c) Sheriff Wilkes.
5. Who is Milo Hart?
(a) Franklin Niley's bodyguard.
(b) One of Colin's vampires.
(c) One of Sheriff Wilkes's deputies.
(d) One of Verne's wolves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Franklin Niley call Anita at the crime scene in Chapter 33?
2. In Chapter 25, who do Jason and the wereleopards sense in the woods with them and Anita?
3. Who searches Anita roughly in Chapter 29 in order to show Richard that he and Anita should leave town?
4. In Chapter 44, what does Howard Grant want in exchange for helping Anita?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 31, what strange new wolf ability does Anita notice she has developed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jean-Claude not discourage Richard's romantic pursuit of Anita?
2. How does Franklin Niley convince Anita to meet with him?
3. How do Anita's interactions with Raina's munin change as the story progresses in Chapters 25-30?
4. What plan do Richard and Anita devise to appease the sheriff in Chapter 29?
5. What secret does Officer Maiden reveal about himself in Chapter 45?
6. What news do Donald and Officer Thompson bring Anita in Chapter 42 and what gruesome evidence do they bring to substantiate their story?
7. What evidence in Chapter 32 tells Anita the murdered woman was killed by a demon rather than a troll and how do the police respond to her suggestion of a demon?
8. Who is Dr. Carrie Onslow and why is she crying in Chapter 31?
9. Describe the phone call Anita receives in Chapter 37 from her policeman friend Dolph.
10. Who is Marianne and how does she suggest that Anita deal with Raina's munin in Chapter 25?
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)