|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who slaps Anita at the end of Chapter 40 out of jealousy over Richard?
2. Who knocks on Anita's cabin door at the beginning of Chapter 29?
(c) Sheriff Wilkes.
3. Who is in charge of the crime scene in Chapter 32?
(a) Officer Maiden.
(c) Captain Henderson of the state police.
(d) Sheriff Wilkes.
4. What does Marianne serve Roxanne in Chapter 40 to try to calm her?
5. What lie has Verne told Roxanne to make her jealous?
(a) That Anita is prettier than Roxanne.
(b) That Anita is a better fighter than Roxanne.
(c) That Anita is in love with him.
(d) That Anita has more magical powers than Roxanne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose hair does Marianne want Anita to brush in Chapter 37?
2. Why doesn't Anita want Roxanne to use her claws or teeth during their fight?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 42, who brings Anita a message from Frank Niley?
4. Which of the following statements does not describe Roxanne?
5. Who does Anita call at the beginning of Chapter 29 so she'll have an audio witness to her uninvited guest's visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Anita's interactions with Raina's munin change as the story progresses in Chapters 25-30?
2. In what ways is Nikki a mirror character for Anita?
3. How does Anita save Asher's life in Chapter 41 and how does her action affect her relationship with Asher?
4. Why is Anita jealous of Dr. Carrie Onslow?
5. What news do Donald and Officer Thompson bring Anita in Chapter 42 and what gruesome evidence do they bring to substantiate their story?
6. Why does Anita kill Nikki in Chapter 41?
7. What evidence in Chapter 32 tells Anita the murdered woman was killed by a demon rather than a troll and how do the police respond to her suggestion of a demon?
8. Who does Franklin Niley bring with him when he meets Anita in Chapter 35?
9. Why does Franklin Niley want the land occupied by the trolls?
10. Why does Richard speak directly to sorcerer Linus Beck when he prays in Chapter 35?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)