|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to people who become involved with Franklin NIley?
(a) They become very wealthy.
(b) They fall in love with him.
(c) They tend to die mysteriously.
(d) They are turned into vampires.
2. How does the speed with which werewolves heal compare to the speed with which humans heal?
(a) Werewolves heal much slower than humans.
(b) Werewolves heal much faster than humans.
(c) Werewolves heal instantaneously.
(d) Werewolves heal at the same rate as humans.
3. How does Marianne advise Anita to deal with the munin trying to possess her?
(a) By becoming fully lukoi or werewolf.
(b) By sprinkling holy water on the munin's grave.
(c) By embracing rather than resisting it.
(d) By wearing a magic amulet to repel it.
4. According to Captain Henderson, to what can mental illness open a person up?
(a) Demonic possession.
(b) Manipulation by others.
(c) Contact with extraterrestrials.
(d) Psychic abilities.
5. Which vampire is able to enter Anita's mind at the end of Chapter 41?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who searches Anita roughly in Chapter 29 in order to show Richard that he and Anita should leave town?
2. When the shapeshifters sense others in the woods with them in Chapter 25, what do Jason and Anita pretend to be while Jamil and the rest of ther group run ahead to the lupanar for help?
3. What does the package Franklin Niley has delivered to Anita in Chapter 42 contain?
4. Who jerks Anita's phone out of the wall in Chapter 29 so she can't phone for help?
5. Who does Anita call at the beginning of Chapter 29 so she'll have an audio witness to her uninvited guest's visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What secret does Damian reveal to Anita in Chapter 41?
2. Who is Marianne and how does she suggest that Anita deal with Raina's munin in Chapter 25?
3. Who is Roxanne and why is she angry with Anita?
4. What plan do Richard and Anita devise to appease the sheriff in Chapter 29?
5. What secret does Officer Maiden reveal about himself in Chapter 45?
6. How do the sheriff and his deputies treat Anita and Richard in Chapter 29?
7. Why does Howard Grant, Niley's psychic, switch sides in Chapter 44 and ally himself with Anita against Niley?
8. Describe the phone call Anita receives in Chapter 37 from her policeman friend Dolph.
9. How does Anita save Asher's life in Chapter 41 and how does her action affect her relationship with Asher?
10. Who is Dr. Carrie Onslow and why is she crying in Chapter 31?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)