|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Richard want to leave Myerton?
(a) He wants to take over Colin's territory for Jean-Claude.
(b) He fears the sheriff will kill the trolls.
(c) He likes the fishing and hiking in the mountains around town.
(d) He wants to become Ulfric of Myerton's wolf pack.
2. How does the speed with which werewolves heal compare to the speed with which humans heal?
(a) Werewolves heal much slower than humans.
(b) Werewolves heal much faster than humans.
(c) Werewolves heal instantaneously.
(d) Werewolves heal at the same rate as humans.
3. Why is it difficult for Richard to control his ability to change into a wolf in Chapter 27?
(a) He's angry, and anger makes him lose control of his powers.
(b) It's close to the full moon.
(c) Linus Beck has cast an evil spell on him.
(d) Being around other wolves makes him want to be a wolf.
4. What happens to people who become involved with Franklin NIley?
(a) They are turned into vampires.
(b) They fall in love with him.
(c) They tend to die mysteriously.
(d) They become very wealthy.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 31, how long does Sheriff Wilkes give Richard and Anita to get out of town?
(a) One hour.
(b) Forty-eight hours.
(c) Until dark.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Anita choose to spend time at the end of the novel instead of with the other two members of the triumvirate?
2. What does Niley think is buried on the land the trolls occupy?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 31, what strange new wolf ability does Anita notice she has developed?
4. Who hits Anita in Chapter 29?
5. What is Roland's relationship to Marianne?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)