|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knocks on Anita's cabin door at the beginning of Chapter 29?
(b) Sheriff Wilkes.
2. What sound do Richard and Anita hear in the woods at the beginning of Chapter 31?
(a) Trolls laughing.
(b) A gunshot.
(c) The rustle of vampire wings in flight.
(d) A woman crying.
3. What is the name of the man who seizes Anita and holds her hostage at gunpoint in Chapter 25 while his friends attack Jason?
(a) Adam Munroe.
(b) Terry Fletcher.
(c) Mel Cooper.
4. In Chapter 25, which werewolf takes a bullet meant for Anita, thereby saving Anita's life?
5. What lie has Verne told Roxanne to make her jealous?
(a) That Anita is a better fighter than Roxanne.
(b) That Anita is in love with him.
(c) That Anita has more magical powers than Roxanne.
(d) That Anita is prettier than Roxanne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Terry Fletcher say has hired him and his friends to attack Anita and the shapeshifters?
2. Who is Milo Hart?
3. What does the package Franklin Niley has delivered to Anita in Chapter 42 contain?
4. Who is Terry Fletcher?
5. Who criticizes Anita for her violence toward Niley's messengers on the drive to where the kidnap victims are being held?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Richard speak directly to sorcerer Linus Beck when he prays in Chapter 35?
2. What secret does Damian reveal to Anita in Chapter 41?
3. Who does Franklin Niley bring with him when he meets Anita in Chapter 35?
4. How does Franklin Niley convince Anita to meet with him?
5. What news do Donald and Officer Thompson bring Anita in Chapter 42 and what gruesome evidence do they bring to substantiate their story?
6. What plan do Richard and Anita devise to appease the sheriff in Chapter 29?
7. Who is Dr. Carrie Onslow and why is she crying in Chapter 31?
8. In Chapter 28, what do Richard and Anita decide to do about their relationship?
9. What evidence in Chapter 32 tells Anita the murdered woman was killed by a demon rather than a troll and how do the police respond to her suggestion of a demon?
10. How do Anita's interactions with Raina's munin change as the story progresses in Chapters 25-30?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)