|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 25, who do Jason and the wereleopards sense in the woods with them and Anita?
(a) Colin and Barnaby.
(b) The men who attacked them in Myerton the previous day.
(c) Sheriff Wilkes and his deputies.
(d) Verne and his wolf pack.
2. Who knocks on Anita's cabin door at the beginning of Chapter 29?
(c) Sheriff Wilkes.
3. What does Anita tell Verne he owes her for having Terry Fletcher killed when she promised Terry he would live?
(a) Protection while she's in Myerton.
(b) A million dollars.
(c) A big favor.
(d) The death of one of his wolves.
4. Which werewolf in Richard's pack is a city wolf who wears dress shoes and black dress slacks in the woods instead of more practical jeans and sneakers?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 31, what strange new wolf ability does Anita notice she has developed?
(a) The ability to transform her body into a wolf's body.
(b) The ability to run swiftly.
(c) A heightened ability to hear across a great distance.
(d) A heightened sense of smell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the spirits tell Niley that coming directly against Anita will bring him?
2. Which vampire is able to enter Anita's mind at the end of Chapter 41?
3. What does Dolph advise Anita to do to Franklin Niley if she gets the chance?
4. Who is Roxanne?
5. Why does Franklin Niley call Anita at the crime scene in Chapter 33?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)