|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Milo Hart?
(a) One of Sheriff Wilkes's deputies.
(b) One of Colin's vampires.
(c) Franklin Niley's bodyguard.
(d) One of Verne's wolves.
2. What injury does Terry Fletcher sustain during the fight with Anita and her friends?
(a) He gets a black eye.
(b) He breaks a leg.
(c) His arm is pulled off by one of the wereleopards.
(d) He loses a tooth and gets a broken jaw.
3. Which vampire is able to enter Anita's mind at the end of Chapter 41?
4. From what type of disease is Anita immune because of the vampire marks Jean-Claude has given her?
(b) Blood-borne disease.
(c) All human disease.
(d) The common cold.
5. Which of the following statements does not describe Roxanne?
(a) Over six feet tall.
(b) Long brown hair with a blue tint on it.
(c) A muscular and tattooed arm.
(d) Wearing a jean jacket with no sleeves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which werewolf in Richard's pack is a city wolf who wears dress shoes and black dress slacks in the woods instead of more practical jeans and sneakers?
2. What is Roland's relationship to Marianne?
3. What does Niley think is buried on the land the trolls occupy?
4. Whose blood do Niley and Linus Beck use to summon Beck's demon?
5. Who declares love for Anita in Chapter 27?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Franklin Niley want the land occupied by the trolls?
2. Describe Anita's encounter in the woods with the five hired thugs from Myerton in Chapter 25.
3. Why does Howard Grant, Niley's psychic, switch sides in Chapter 44 and ally himself with Anita against Niley?
4. Why does Anita kill Nikki in Chapter 41?
5. Why does Anita choose to be alone rather than with Richard or Jean-Claude at the end of the novel?
6. What secret does Officer Maiden reveal about himself in Chapter 45?
7. How does Anita free the demon in Chapter 45 and what is the demon's response when she does so?
8. What news do Donald and Officer Thompson bring Anita in Chapter 42 and what gruesome evidence do they bring to substantiate their story?
9. Who is Marianne and how does she suggest that Anita deal with Raina's munin in Chapter 25?
10. In what ways is Nikki a mirror character for Anita?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)