|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What supernatural creatures does Anita think might have committed the crime in Chapter 31 instead of the trolls?
2. Who jerks Anita's phone out of the wall in Chapter 29 so she can't phone for help?
(d) Sheriff Wilkes.
3. According to Captain Henderson, to what can mental illness open a person up?
(a) Psychic abilities.
(b) Manipulation by others.
(c) Demonic possession.
(d) Contact with extraterrestrials.
4. What does Anita do to warn Roxanne she will kill her if necessary?
(a) Gives her a few karate moves.
(b) Summons her vampire friends.
(c) Throws a knife in her direction.
(d) Fires a gunshot in her direction.
5. Who slaps Anita at the end of Chapter 40 out of jealousy over Richard?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 25, which werewolf takes a bullet meant for Anita, thereby saving Anita's life?
2. How long is Franklin Niley going to wait for his messengers to return from Anita's before he starts torturing his kidnap victims further?
3. What does Anita see carved on a circle of trees in Chapter 32?
4. How do the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) personnel respond at the crime scene in Chapter 32?
5. Which of the following statements does not describe Roxanne?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)