|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolph tell Anita that Franklin Niley does professionally?
(a) He's a vampire slayer like Anita.
(b) He's a psychic.
(c) He's a scientist.
(d) He's an art dealer who specializes in mystical artifacts.
2. When the shapeshifters sense others in the woods with them in Chapter 25, what do Jason and Anita pretend to be while Jamil and the rest of ther group run ahead to the lupanar for help?
(b) Boyfriend and girlfriend.
(d) Biologists researching trolls.
3. What is the name of the man who seizes Anita and holds her hostage at gunpoint in Chapter 25 while his friends attack Jason?
(b) Mel Cooper.
(c) Adam Munroe.
(d) Terry Fletcher.
4. Who is Terry Fletcher?
(a) One of Richard's wolves.
(b) One of Verne's wolves.
(c) One of the men who attacks Anita & Jason in Chapter 25.
(d) One of Colin's vampires.
5. Why doesn't Richard want to leave Myerton?
(a) He fears the sheriff will kill the trolls.
(b) He likes the fishing and hiking in the mountains around town.
(c) He wants to become Ulfric of Myerton's wolf pack.
(d) He wants to take over Colin's territory for Jean-Claude.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who searches Anita roughly in Chapter 29 in order to show Richard that he and Anita should leave town?
2. What two law enforcement agencies are present at the crime scene in Chapter 32?
3. What does Anita see carved on a circle of trees in Chapter 32?
4. Who is Belle Morte?
5. What happens to people who become involved with Franklin NIley?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Anita's encounter in the woods with the five hired thugs from Myerton in Chapter 25.
2. How does Anita save Asher's life in Chapter 41 and how does her action affect her relationship with Asher?
3. Why doesn't Richard want to leave town when it's clear the sheriff wants him to do so?
4. Why is Anita jealous of Dr. Carrie Onslow?
5. What secret does Officer Maiden reveal about himself in Chapter 45?
6. Why does Franklin Niley want the land occupied by the trolls?
7. How do the sheriff and his deputies treat Anita and Richard in Chapter 29?
8. Why does Howard Grant, Niley's psychic, switch sides in Chapter 44 and ally himself with Anita against Niley?
9. Why does Jean-Claude not discourage Richard's romantic pursuit of Anita?
10. How do Anita's interactions with Raina's munin change as the story progresses in Chapters 25-30?
This section contains 1,006 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)