|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What danger does Anita face as she tries to save Damian in Chapter 14?
(a) She could lose her mind.
(b) She could die.
(c) She could become a vampire.
(d) She could anger Colin and his vampires.
2. When Anita and her group are surrounded by Colin and his vampires in Chapter 20, who does Asher say he will take in the battle?
3. How many men attack Anita and Jason once they leave the sheriff's office in Chapter 7?
4. What are the Hati and Skoll in a werewolf pack?
(a) The clairvoyants.
(b) The physicians.
(c) The enforcers.
(d) The king and queen.
5. In Chapter 17, who does Colin think has come to Myerton to replace him as master of the city?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Damian before he becomes a vampire?
2. Why does Anita break her engagement to Richard?
3. Which vampire is Colin's second in command?
4. How could a master vampire save Damian?
5. In Chapter 20, with whom does Colin say he has been told Asher is in love with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Anita's relationship with vampire master Jean-Claude?
2. How does the way Colin rules his vampires differ from the way Jean-Claude rules?
3. In Chapter 7, what reveals to Anita that Sheriff Wilkes is involved in whatever is going on in Myerton?
4. What is Anita's job and what is ironic about her job and her boyfriend?
5. In Chapter 17, what ability does Anita have to summon Richard?
6. Who is Colin and why does he not want Anita to come to Tennessee?
7. Who is Mira, what is her role in the attack on Nathaniel, and what does Anita's comment about what she'd like done to Mira foreshadow?
8. Who is Raina and what is her relationship to Anita?
9. What supernatural creatures accompany Anita to Tennessee to assist Richard?
10. What demand of Colin's breaks the truce between his group of vampires and the vampires with Anita and how does Anita respond to his demand?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)