|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Colin's vampires is the rotting vampire whose bite infects Anita's friends?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 12, where does Anita meet with the wolves and leopards to learn the proper werewolf etiquette for the meeting with Verne's pack?
(a) In Richard's cabin.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In Verne's cabin.
(d) In her cabin.
3. Which of the following does not describe Damian?
(a) Red hair.
(b) He belongs to Anita since she raised him from the dead.
(c) He walks with a cane.
(d) Green eyes.
4. What is a lupa?
(a) A flower that grows in Tennessee.
(b) The girlfriend of the leader of a werewolf pack.
(c) A spell to conjure up a zombie.
(d) An herb that wards off werewolves.
5. What has scarred half of Asher's face and body?
(a) A car wreck.
(b) Holy water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita think when she hears that Richard has been arrested in Tennessee?
2. What secret identity does Richard have?
3. Which wereleopard has lost a leg in a hit-and-run accident and had the leg grown back after becoming a shapeshifter?
4. What causes Damian's problems in Chapter 13?
5. In what location does the first scene of the novel occur?
Short Essay Questions
1. What have the trolls been falsely accused of and why is someone wanting to get the trolls off their land?
2. Define the terms Ulfric, lupa, lupanar, and vargamor and how they relate to werewolves.
3. What is inside the basket Verne presents to Anita in Chapter 19 and what do the basket's contents indicate about werewolves?
4. Who is Raina and what is her relationship to Anita?
5. What happens to Nathaniel in Chapter 12 and what is suggested as a means to save his life?
6. In Chapter 10, what new abilities and sensations does Anita discover in herself due to her bond with Jean-Claude?
7. In Chapter 4, when Jamil tells Anita that, as a human, she can't hold her own against the non-humans she's about to meet, how does Anita prove she can take care of herself?
8. What are munin and how does Anita use munin in her battle against Colin and his vampires in Chapter 20?
9. In Chapter 7, what reveals to Anita that Sheriff Wilkes is involved in whatever is going on in Myerton?
10. When she sees Richard in Tennessee, what does Anita discover about her feelings for him?
This section contains 1,154 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)