|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Damian's hands at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) His hands bleed.
(b) His hands become paralyzed.
(c) His hands get giant blisters on them.
(d) The skin on his hands begins to peel off.
2. Who was the wereleopards' leader before Anita?
3. Which of Colin's vampires is the rotting vampire whose bite infects Anita's friends?
4. Which wereleopard is missing at the beginning of Chapter 12?
5. Who is the first character to appear in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Verne give in Chapter 16 for wanting to side with Anita instead of with the local vampires in Myerton?
2. In Chapter 20, with whom does Colin say he has been told Asher is in love with?
3. What does Anita tell Verne she wants when Verne asks what will restore the peace between his pack and hers?
4. Who does Sheriff Wilkes want to arrest in Chapter 7 when Anita, Jason, and Shang-Da are attacked?
5. What secret identity does Richard have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What supernatural creatures accompany Anita to Tennessee to assist Richard?
2. Who is Dr. Carrie Onslow and why is she crying in Chapter 31?
3. What is Anita's job and what is ironic about her job and her boyfriend?
4. In Chapter 7, what reveals to Anita that Sheriff Wilkes is involved in whatever is going on in Myerton?
5. Why does Franklin Niley want the land occupied by the trolls?
6. Why does Anita kill Nikki in Chapter 41?
7. Who is Marianne and how does she suggest that Anita deal with Raina's munin in Chapter 25?
8. How does Anita free the demon in Chapter 45 and what is the demon's response when she does so?
9. What happens to Nathaniel in Chapter 12 and what is suggested as a means to save his life?
10. What secret does Officer Maiden reveal about himself in Chapter 45?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)