|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which vampire is Colin's second in command?
2. In Chapter 14, why does Asher think Colin has caused Nathaniel's contamination?
(a) To show his superior powers.
(b) To scare Verne's wolf pack into submission.
(c) To kill Nathaniel in vengeance against Jean-Claude.
(d) To test the power of Anita and her friends.
3. What is Anita's relationship to Richard?
(a) She's his neighbor.
(b) She's his boss.
(c) She's his former fiancee.
(d) She's his coworker.
4. In Chapter 17, who does Colin think has come to Myerton to replace him as master of the city?
5. In Chapter 12, what enables Anita to sense Richard telepathically?
(a) Richard's special werewolf powers.
(b) Her innate psychic abilities.
(c) A magical amulet she wears.
(d) The vampire marks Jean-Claude gave her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anita's relationship with Jean-Claude?
2. What does Collin send Anita and her friends at the end of Chapter 12 as a message?
3. In Chapter 10, what startling fact does Anita notice about her bruised skin?
4. What color are Nathaniel's eyes?
5. Which of the following is not a weapon Anita takes with her to Tennessee?
Short Essay Questions
1. Define the terms Ulfric, lupa, lupanar, and vargamor and how they relate to werewolves.
2. Who is Raina and what is her relationship to Anita?
3. In Chapter 14, why does Damian begin to rot, and why is Anita the only one who can save his life?
4. What is Anita's relationship with werewolf Richard Zeeman?
5. What does Officer Maiden's warning to Anita in Chapter 7 foreshadow?
6. In Chapter 7, what reveals to Anita that Sheriff Wilkes is involved in whatever is going on in Myerton?
7. Describe the wereleopards' relationship with their former leader, Gabriel, and how their relationship with Anita differs.
8. When she sees Richard in Tennessee, what does Anita discover about her feelings for him?
9. What is Anita's job and what is ironic about her job and her boyfriend?
10. In Chapter 10, what new abilities and sensations does Anita discover in herself due to her bond with Jean-Claude?
This section contains 1,114 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)