|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Anita's boss at Animators, Inc.?
(b) Bert Vaughn.
2. For what are the Lesser Smokey Mountain Trolls being blamed in Chapter 9?
(a) Destroying valuable trees.
3. In Chapter 8, what does the fact that she was ambushed right across from the police station indicate to Anita?
(a) That her attackers are police officers.
(b) That her attackers knew the police wouldn't stop them.
(c) That Myerton is a dangerous town.
(d) That Myerton doesn't have enough police officers.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 12, where does Anita meet with the wolves and leopards to learn the proper werewolf etiquette for the meeting with Verne's pack?
(a) In the woods.
(b) In Verne's cabin.
(c) In Richard's cabin.
(d) In her cabin.
5. In Chapter 8, what does Sheriff Wilkes say will get Richard out of trouble and get the charges against him to disappear?
(a) Anita dating the sheriff.
(b) Paying a generous bribe to the sheriff.
(c) Richard leaving town.
(d) Paying a generous bribe to the judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the wereleopards' leader before Anita?
2. What secret identity does Richard have?
3. Who is Richard's lupa?
4. Who does Sheriff Wilkes describe in Chapter 8 as "so clean he squeaks"?
5. How does Anita react when she sees Verne's present for her in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. What special ability does the vampire Barnaby have and why does he use it to benefit Colin?
2. In Chapter 7, what reveals to Anita that Sheriff Wilkes is involved in whatever is going on in Myerton?
3. When she sees Richard in Tennessee, what does Anita discover about her feelings for him?
4. Define the terms Ulfric, lupa, lupanar, and vargamor and how they relate to werewolves.
5. Explain the triumvirate between Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard.
6. What is Anita's job and what is ironic about her job and her boyfriend?
7. Who is Asher and what is Anita's relationship with him?
8. What have the trolls been falsely accused of and why is someone wanting to get the trolls off their land?
9. In Chapter 4, when Jamil tells Anita that, as a human, she can't hold her own against the non-humans she's about to meet, how does Anita prove she can take care of herself?
10. What is Anita's relationship with the vampire Damian?
This section contains 1,100 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)