|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anita's job at Animators, Inc.?
(a) She is a sales manager.
(b) She is a secretary.
(c) She raises the dead as a necromancer.
(d) She is the office manager.
2. What is Richard's middle name?
3. In Chapter 8, what does Sheriff Wilkes say will get Richard out of trouble and get the charges against him to disappear?
(a) Richard leaving town.
(b) Anita dating the sheriff.
(c) Paying a generous bribe to the judge.
(d) Paying a generous bribe to the sheriff.
4. Which wereleopard used to be a junkie before joining the leopards?
5. In Chapter 14, why does Asher think Colin has caused Nathaniel's contamination?
(a) To test the power of Anita and her friends.
(b) To show his superior powers.
(c) To kill Nathaniel in vengeance against Jean-Claude.
(d) To scare Verne's wolf pack into submission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What burns Barnaby's arm in Chapter 18?
2. What is Daniel's relationship to Richard?
3. Who is with Richard when Anita arrives at his cabin in Chapter 9?
4. In Chapter 14, what does Anita wear under her clothes for her meeting with Colin?
5. What is a lupa?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Raina and what is her relationship to Anita?
2. In Chapter 10, what new abilities and sensations does Anita discover in herself due to her bond with Jean-Claude?
3. Do Verne and his werewolves side with Colin or Anita when Anita clashes with Colin?
4. What are munin and how does Anita use munin in her battle against Colin and his vampires in Chapter 20?
5. Who is Mira, what is her role in the attack on Nathaniel, and what does Anita's comment about what she'd like done to Mira foreshadow?
6. What is Anita's job and what is ironic about her job and her boyfriend?
7. What happens to Nathaniel in Chapter 12 and what is suggested as a means to save his life?
8. Explain the triumvirate between Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard.
9. Who is Colin and why does he not want Anita to come to Tennessee?
10. In Chapter 18, why can Anita not take retribution against Colin for the attack on Nathaniel?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)