|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who does Asher say is the only one with a chance of healing Damian?
(a) The orignal vampire master who saved him from the grave.
(c) A witch.
2. What is Jamil's relationship to Richard?
(a) He's one of Richard's bodyguards.
(b) He's Richard's boss.
(c) He's Richard's brother-in-law.
(d) He's Richard's best friend.
3. What present does Verne give Anita at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) A psychic reading from his pack's wise woman.
(b) Mira's head in a basket.
(c) A gold necklace.
(d) The key to the city of Myerton.
4. Which wereleopard has lost a leg in a hit-and-run accident and had the leg grown back after becoming a shapeshifter?
5. What secret identity does Richard have?
(a) He's a troll.
(b) He's a werewolf.
(c) He's a vampire.
(d) He's a wereleopard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a weapon Anita takes with her to Tennessee?
2. What burns Barnaby's arm in Chapter 18?
3. What emotion does the vampire Colin feed off of?
4. In what location does the first scene of the novel occur?
5. What is Damian before he becomes a vampire?
Short Essay Questions
1. What demand of Colin's breaks the truce between his group of vampires and the vampires with Anita and how does Anita respond to his demand?
2. What have the trolls been falsely accused of and why is someone wanting to get the trolls off their land?
3. How does the way Colin rules his vampires differ from the way Jean-Claude rules?
4. Who is Raina and what is her relationship to Anita?
5. What is Anita's relationship with the vampire Damian?
6. Who is Asher and what is Anita's relationship with him?
7. Explain the triumvirate between Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard.
8. What is Anita's relationship with werewolf Richard Zeeman?
9. In Chapter 17, what ability does Anita have to summon Richard?
10. Once the confrontation ends, how does Anita feel about the power she displays during her meeting with Colin and his vampires in Chapter 20?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)