|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Daniel's relationship to Richard?
(a) He's Richard's son.
(b) He's Richard's cousin.
(c) He's Richard's brother.
(d) He's Richard's father.
2. How does Anita become the Nimir-ra, or queen of the wereleopards?
(a) She becomes a wereleopard after being bitten by one.
(b) She kills their previous leader.
(c) She is elected to the position.
(d) She marries the previous leader.
3. Who breaks the truce between Colin's group of vampires and Anita's in Chapter 20?
4. Who do Anita and Richard go to the bar in Chapter 11 to find?
(a) Sheriff Wilkes.
(d) Richard's mother, Charlotte.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 8, who does not want to be fingerprinted by Sheriff Wilkes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Colin's vampires is the rotting vampire whose bite infects Anita's friends?
2. Who was the wereleopards' leader before Anita?
3. How does Anita react when she sees Verne's present for her in Chapter 19?
4. What does Anita tell Verne she wants when Verne asks what will restore the peace between his pack and hers?
5. Who checks Nathaniel's pulse while he is being treated for the rotting corruption in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 18, why can Anita not take retribution against Colin for the attack on Nathaniel?
2. Who is Mira, what is her role in the attack on Nathaniel, and what does Anita's comment about what she'd like done to Mira foreshadow?
3. Who is Colin and why does he not want Anita to come to Tennessee?
4. What supernatural creatures accompany Anita to Tennessee to assist Richard?
5. In Chapter 4, when Jamil tells Anita that, as a human, she can't hold her own against the non-humans she's about to meet, how does Anita prove she can take care of herself?
6. What demand of Colin's breaks the truce between his group of vampires and the vampires with Anita and how does Anita respond to his demand?
7. Explain what Nimira-ra means and how Anita has become the Nimir-ra to the wereleopards.
8. How does the way Colin rules his vampires differ from the way Jean-Claude rules?
9. Once the confrontation ends, how does Anita feel about the power she displays during her meeting with Colin and his vampires in Chapter 20?
10. Who is Asher and what is Anita's relationship with him?
This section contains 977 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)