|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an Ulfric?
(a) A spell to turn someone into a werewolf.
(b) A Celtic musician.
(c) A talisman against vampires.
(d) A werewolf king.
2. What is Damian before he becomes a vampire?
(a) A Greek slave.
(b) A French knight during the Middle Ages.
(c) A Viking.
(d) A Roman centurion.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 8, who does not want to be fingerprinted by Sheriff Wilkes?
4. Which wereleopard is missing at the beginning of Chapter 12?
5. What is a lupa?
(a) An herb that wards off werewolves.
(b) A flower that grows in Tennessee.
(c) A spell to conjure up a zombie.
(d) The girlfriend of the leader of a werewolf pack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Hati and Skoll in a werewolf pack?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 20, what does Colin state it will take to satisfy his grievance against Anita's group for entering his territory without his permission?
3. What bar do Anita and Richard visit in Chapter 11?
4. What is Richard's middle name?
5. Who does Sheriff Wilkes describe in Chapter 8 as "so clean he squeaks"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Anita's relationship with vampire master Jean-Claude?
2. What is Anita's job and what is ironic about her job and her boyfriend?
3. What special ability does the vampire Barnaby have and why does he use it to benefit Colin?
4. In Chapter 14, why does Damian begin to rot, and why is Anita the only one who can save his life?
5. What does Officer Maiden's warning to Anita in Chapter 7 foreshadow?
6. Who is Colin and why does he not want Anita to come to Tennessee?
7. How does the way Colin rules his vampires differ from the way Jean-Claude rules?
8. What are munin and how does Anita use munin in her battle against Colin and his vampires in Chapter 20?
9. What is Anita's relationship with werewolf Richard Zeeman?
10. In Chapter 14, who does Asher suggest is behind the attack on Nathaniel and why does Asher think Nathaniel was attacked?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)