|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do vampires smell like to Anita?
2. Who comes to Nathaniel's assistance at the beginning of Chapter 13 by feeding on his blood?
(b) Asher and Damian.
(c) Jamil and Zane.
3. Who breaks the truce between Colin's group of vampires and Anita's in Chapter 20?
4. Which of the following is not a weapon Anita takes with her to Tennessee?
(a) Holy water.
(b) Normal bullets for use against fairies.
(c) Three silver knives and a gun.
(d) A silver cross.
5. In Chapter 14, what does Anita wear under her clothes for her meeting with Colin?
(a) A magic amulet that protects against vampires.
(b) A silver bullet.
(c) A vial of holy water.
(d) Two guns and a cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 12, where does Anita meet with the wolves and leopards to learn the proper werewolf etiquette for the meeting with Verne's pack?
2. How does Colin feel about Anita after the encounter between their two groups at the lupanar?
3. Who becomes jealous of Anita and a werewolf at the end of Chapter 21?
4. Which of the following statements is not true of the Lesser Smokey Mountain Trolls?
5. What reason does Verne give in Chapter 16 for wanting to side with Anita instead of with the local vampires in Myerton?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the way Colin rules his vampires differ from the way Jean-Claude rules?
2. Once the confrontation ends, how does Anita feel about the power she displays during her meeting with Colin and his vampires in Chapter 20?
3. In Chapter 10, what new abilities and sensations does Anita discover in herself due to her bond with Jean-Claude?
4. Explain the triumvirate between Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard.
5. What special ability does the vampire Barnaby have and why does he use it to benefit Colin?
6. In Chapter 4, when Jamil tells Anita that, as a human, she can't hold her own against the non-humans she's about to meet, how does Anita prove she can take care of herself?
7. What is Anita's relationship with vampire master Jean-Claude?
8. What demand of Colin's breaks the truce between his group of vampires and the vampires with Anita and how does Anita respond to his demand?
9. What does Officer Maiden's warning to Anita in Chapter 7 foreshadow?
10. Do Verne and his werewolves side with Colin or Anita when Anita clashes with Colin?
This section contains 1,110 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)