|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes jealous of Anita and a werewolf at the end of Chapter 21?
2. Who was the wereleopards' leader before Anita?
3. Which wereleopard has lost a leg in a hit-and-run accident and had the leg grown back after becoming a shapeshifter?
4. What does Collin send Anita and her friends at the end of Chapter 12 as a message?
(a) A chocolate cake.
(b) A magic pentagram.
(c) A silver bullet.
(d) The wounded and dying body of one of the wereleopards.
5. What affect does physical closeness have on wereleopards?
(a) It makes them anxious and afraid.
(b) It enhances their clairvoyance.
(c) It makes them shift into their animal personas.
(d) It heals them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What present does Verne give Anita at the beginning of Chapter 19?
2. How does Colin feel about Anita after the encounter between their two groups at the lupanar?
3. In Chapter 14, who does Asher say is the only one with a chance of healing Damian?
4. Which werewolf is paid to deliver Nathaniel to Colin and the rotting vampire?
5. How could a master vampire save Damian?
Short Essay Questions
1. Once the confrontation ends, how does Anita feel about the power she displays during her meeting with Colin and his vampires in Chapter 20?
2. When she sees Richard in Tennessee, what does Anita discover about her feelings for him?
3. What is Anita's job and what is ironic about her job and her boyfriend?
4. Who is Colin and why does he not want Anita to come to Tennessee?
5. In Chapter 18, why can Anita not take retribution against Colin for the attack on Nathaniel?
6. Do Verne and his werewolves side with Colin or Anita when Anita clashes with Colin?
7. What special ability does the vampire Barnaby have and why does he use it to benefit Colin?
8. Describe the wereleopards' relationship with their former leader, Gabriel, and how their relationship with Anita differs.
9. In Chapter 10, what new abilities and sensations does Anita discover in herself due to her bond with Jean-Claude?
10. What is Anita's relationship with werewolf Richard Zeeman?
This section contains 1,046 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)