|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Richard's profession?
(a) He's a professional baseball player.
(b) He's a teacher.
(c) He's a musician.
(d) He's a physician.
2. Why does Anita break her engagement to Richard?
(a) She catches Richard with another woman.
(b) She prefers Jean-Claude.
(c) She finds out he's a vampire.
(d) He kills and eats the previous werewolf pack leader.
3. What is a leoparde lionne?
(a) The king of the leopards.
(b) A gray leopard.
(c) A leopard who protects the other leopards.
(d) A golden leopard.
4. Who do Anita and Richard go to the bar in Chapter 11 to find?
(b) Sheriff Wilkes.
(d) Richard's mother, Charlotte.
5. Why does Daniel call Anita in Chapter 1?
(a) He needs to borrow some money.
(b) His brother Richard has been arrested.
(c) He invites Anita to his upcoming wedding.
(d) He wants to wish Anita a happy birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not a wereleopard?
2. Whose base makeup does Anita wear in Chapter 21?
3. What is Daniel's relationship to Richard?
4. What is Jamil's relationship to Richard?
5. What do vampires smell like to Anita?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Nathaniel in Chapter 12 and what is suggested as a means to save his life?
2. When she sees Richard in Tennessee, what does Anita discover about her feelings for him?
3. What is Anita's relationship with vampire master Jean-Claude?
4. In Chapter 17, what ability does Anita have to summon Richard?
5. Who is Colin and why does he not want Anita to come to Tennessee?
6. What does Officer Maiden's warning to Anita in Chapter 7 foreshadow?
7. Explain the triumvirate between Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard.
8. Describe the wereleopards' relationship with their former leader, Gabriel, and how their relationship with Anita differs.
9. Once the confrontation ends, how does Anita feel about the power she displays during her meeting with Colin and his vampires in Chapter 20?
10. What supernatural creatures accompany Anita to Tennessee to assist Richard?
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)