|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a lion passant?
(a) A passive leopard, one with power but who doesn't protect.
(b) A statue of a lion.
(c) A miniature lion.
(d) A werelion.
2. What is an Ulfric?
(a) A werewolf king.
(b) A spell to turn someone into a werewolf.
(c) A Celtic musician.
(d) A talisman against vampires.
3. What bar do Anita and Richard visit in Chapter 11?
(a) The Creole Cafe.
(b) The Happy Cowboy.
(c) The Flying Dutchman.
(d) The Sultan's Palace.
4. Which of the following does not describe Damian?
(a) He belongs to Anita since she raised him from the dead.
(b) He walks with a cane.
(c) Red hair.
(d) Green eyes.
5. What affect does physical closeness have on wereleopards?
(a) It makes them anxious and afraid.
(b) It makes them shift into their animal personas.
(c) It enhances their clairvoyance.
(d) It heals them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What danger does Anita face as she tries to save Damian in Chapter 14?
2. What present does Verne give Anita at the beginning of Chapter 19?
3. In Chapter 7, what does Officer Maiden advise that Anita do once Richard makes bail?
4. Who was the wereleopards' leader before Anita?
5. What causes Damian's problems in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What demand of Colin's breaks the truce between his group of vampires and the vampires with Anita and how does Anita respond to his demand?
2. What is Anita's relationship with vampire master Jean-Claude?
3. What have the trolls been falsely accused of and why is someone wanting to get the trolls off their land?
4. Describe the clothing and the weapons that Anita wears when going to meet Colin and his vampires.
5. What does Officer Maiden's warning to Anita in Chapter 7 foreshadow?
6. Explain what Nimira-ra means and how Anita has become the Nimir-ra to the wereleopards.
7. Who is Asher and what is Anita's relationship with him?
8. What happens to Nathaniel in Chapter 12 and what is suggested as a means to save his life?
9. Who is Colin and why does he not want Anita to come to Tennessee?
10. What supernatural creatures accompany Anita to Tennessee to assist Richard?
This section contains 996 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)