|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What non-wolf can feel the call of the wolf pack to the greeting ceremony in Chapter 24?
2. What do Colin and Jean-Claude have in common?
(a) They both love Anita.
(b) They're both master or head vampires for their towns.
(c) They both collect French art.
(d) They both invest in real estate.
3. What is Anita's relationship to Richard?
(a) She's his coworker.
(b) She's his former fiancee.
(c) She's his boss.
(d) She's his neighbor.
4. In Chapter 12, what enables Anita to sense Richard telepathically?
(a) Her innate psychic abilities.
(b) A magical amulet she wears.
(c) The vampire marks Jean-Claude gave her.
(d) Richard's special werewolf powers.
5. Why does Anita telephone her friend Catherine at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) To ask Catherine to go to Tennessee to help Richard.
(b) To ask Catherine to recommend an attorney for Richard.
(c) To share the news about her engagement to Richard.
(d) To invite Catherine to visit her in St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bar do Anita and Richard visit in Chapter 11?
2. Which of the following is not a weapon Anita takes with her to Tennessee?
3. What is Damian before he becomes a vampire?
4. What reason does Verne give in Chapter 16 for wanting to side with Anita instead of with the local vampires in Myerton?
5. Which wereleopard is missing at the beginning of Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 14, why does Damian begin to rot, and why is Anita the only one who can save his life?
2. In Chapter 14, who does Asher suggest is behind the attack on Nathaniel and why does Asher think Nathaniel was attacked?
3. What plan do Richard and Anita devise to appease the sheriff in Chapter 29?
4. Why does Jean-Claude not discourage Richard's romantic pursuit of Anita?
5. What news do Donald and Officer Thompson bring Anita in Chapter 42 and what gruesome evidence do they bring to substantiate their story?
6. What protects Charlotte from the demon in Chapter 45?
7. Who is Marianne and how does she suggest that Anita deal with Raina's munin in Chapter 25?
8. In Chapter 28, what do Richard and Anita decide to do about their relationship?
9. In what ways is Nikki a mirror character for Anita?
10. What secret does Officer Maiden reveal about himself in Chapter 45?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)