Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what startling fact does Anita notice about her bruised skin?
(a) It's worse than the day before.
(b) It's a hideous shade of purple.
(c) The bruises cover her entire face.
(d) It's healing much quicker than a normal human should.
2. How does Anita become the Nimir-ra, or queen of the wereleopards?
(a) She is elected to the position.
(b) She kills their previous leader.
(c) She marries the previous leader.
(d) She becomes a wereleopard after being bitten by one.
3. What does Collin send Anita and her friends at the end of Chapter 12 as a message?
(a) A magic pentagram.
(b) A chocolate cake.
(c) The wounded and dying body of one of the wereleopards.
(d) A silver bullet.
4. What reason does Verne give in Chapter 16 for wanting to side with Anita instead of with the local vampires in Myerton?
(a) He hates Colin.
(b) He loves Anita.
(c) He wants to ally himself with Jean-Claude.
(d) He protests what Colin has done to Nathaniel and Damian.
5. What burns Barnaby's arm in Chapter 18?
(a) Holy water.
(c) A candle.
(d) The cross Anita wears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richard's profession?
2. Which werewolf is so terrified of rotting vampires that memories of them make him cry in the shower in Chapter 21?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 12, where does Anita meet with the wolves and leopards to learn the proper werewolf etiquette for the meeting with Verne's pack?
4. What bar do Anita and Richard visit in Chapter 11?
5. What color is Asher's hair?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Anita's relationship with vampire master Jean-Claude?
2. Why does Richard speak directly to sorcerer Linus Beck when he prays in Chapter 35?
3. In Chapter 10, what new abilities and sensations does Anita discover in herself due to her bond with Jean-Claude?
4. What special ability does the vampire Barnaby have and why does he use it to benefit Colin?
5. In Chapter 17, what ability does Anita have to summon Richard?
6. When she sees Richard in Tennessee, what does Anita discover about her feelings for him?
7. Why does Howard Grant, Niley's psychic, switch sides in Chapter 44 and ally himself with Anita against Niley?
8. What plan do Richard and Anita devise to appease the sheriff in Chapter 29?
9. What secret does Officer Maiden reveal about himself in Chapter 45?
10. Why is Anita jealous of Dr. Carrie Onslow?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)