|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret identity does Richard have?
(a) He's a werewolf.
(b) He's a wereleopard.
(c) He's a vampire.
(d) He's a troll.
2. Why does Anita think she can heal Damian?
(a) She is a trained physician.
(b) She is a member of the triumvirate.
(c) She once called him from his coffin and is a necromancer.
(d) She has a magical herb for healing.
3. What bar do Anita and Richard visit in Chapter 11?
(a) The Creole Cafe.
(b) The Sultan's Palace.
(c) The Flying Dutchman.
(d) The Happy Cowboy.
4. Which of the following is not a weapon Anita takes with her to Tennessee?
(a) Normal bullets for use against fairies.
(b) A silver cross.
(c) Holy water.
(d) Three silver knives and a gun.
5. What is Daniel's relationship to Richard?
(a) He's Richard's son.
(b) He's Richard's cousin.
(c) He's Richard's father.
(d) He's Richard's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 20, what does Colin state it will take to satisfy his grievance against Anita's group for entering his territory without his permission?
2. What is Jamil's relationship to Richard?
3. When Anita and her group are surrounded by Colin and his vampires in Chapter 20, who does Asher say he will take in the battle?
4. Which vampire is Colin's second in command?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 8, who does not want to be fingerprinted by Sheriff Wilkes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What supernatural creatures accompany Anita to Tennessee to assist Richard?
2. In Chapter 10, what new abilities and sensations does Anita discover in herself due to her bond with Jean-Claude?
3. What is Anita's relationship with the vampire Damian?
4. In Chapter 14, why does Damian begin to rot, and why is Anita the only one who can save his life?
5. Describe the wereleopards' relationship with their former leader, Gabriel, and how their relationship with Anita differs.
6. What special ability does the vampire Barnaby have and why does he use it to benefit Colin?
7. Do Verne and his werewolves side with Colin or Anita when Anita clashes with Colin?
8. What is inside the basket Verne presents to Anita in Chapter 19 and what do the basket's contents indicate about werewolves?
9. What demand of Colin's breaks the truce between his group of vampires and the vampires with Anita and how does Anita respond to his demand?
10. Who is Mira, what is her role in the attack on Nathaniel, and what does Anita's comment about what she'd like done to Mira foreshadow?
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)