|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Nathaniel's assistance at the beginning of Chapter 13 by feeding on his blood?
(b) Jamil and Zane.
(d) Asher and Damian.
2. In Chapter 14, who does Asher say is the only one with a chance of healing Damian?
(b) The orignal vampire master who saved him from the grave.
(c) A witch.
3. What emotion does the vampire Colin feed off of?
4. For what are the Lesser Smokey Mountain Trolls being blamed in Chapter 9?
(b) Destroying valuable trees.
5. Why does Anita telephone her friend Catherine at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) To share the news about her engagement to Richard.
(b) To invite Catherine to visit her in St. Louis.
(c) To ask Catherine to go to Tennessee to help Richard.
(d) To ask Catherine to recommend an attorney for Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita tell Verne she wants when Verne asks what will restore the peace between his pack and hers?
2. In Chapter 10, what startling fact does Anita notice about her bruised skin?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 8, who does not want to be fingerprinted by Sheriff Wilkes?
4. Why does Anita break her engagement to Richard?
5. Which werewolf is so terrified of rotting vampires that memories of them make him cry in the shower in Chapter 21?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 17, what ability does Anita have to summon Richard?
2. Describe the wereleopards' relationship with their former leader, Gabriel, and how their relationship with Anita differs.
3. What is Anita's relationship with werewolf Richard Zeeman?
4. Do Verne and his werewolves side with Colin or Anita when Anita clashes with Colin?
5. What are munin and how does Anita use munin in her battle against Colin and his vampires in Chapter 20?
6. In Chapter 7, what reveals to Anita that Sheriff Wilkes is involved in whatever is going on in Myerton?
7. What is Anita's relationship with vampire master Jean-Claude?
8. Who is Mira, what is her role in the attack on Nathaniel, and what does Anita's comment about what she'd like done to Mira foreshadow?
9. Who is Asher and what is Anita's relationship with him?
10. Describe the clothing and the weapons that Anita wears when going to meet Colin and his vampires.
This section contains 1,127 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)