|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a weapon Anita takes with her to Tennessee?
(a) Normal bullets for use against fairies.
(b) A silver cross.
(c) Holy water.
(d) Three silver knives and a gun.
2. What non-wolf can feel the call of the wolf pack to the greeting ceremony in Chapter 24?
3. In Chapter 8, what does Sheriff Wilkes say will get Richard out of trouble and get the charges against him to disappear?
(a) Paying a generous bribe to the sheriff.
(b) Richard leaving town.
(c) Anita dating the sheriff.
(d) Paying a generous bribe to the judge.
4. In Chapter 10, what startling fact does Anita notice about her bruised skin?
(a) It's healing much quicker than a normal human should.
(b) It's worse than the day before.
(c) The bruises cover her entire face.
(d) It's a hideous shade of purple.
5. How does Anita become the Nimir-ra, or queen of the wereleopards?
(a) She kills their previous leader.
(b) She becomes a wereleopard after being bitten by one.
(c) She is elected to the position.
(d) She marries the previous leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes jealous of Anita and a werewolf at the end of Chapter 21?
2. Which wereleopard is missing at the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. What color are Nathaniel's eyes?
4. What is a lion passant?
5. Why does Anita telephone her friend Catherine at the beginning of Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Raina and what is her relationship to Anita?
2. In Chapter 7, what reveals to Anita that Sheriff Wilkes is involved in whatever is going on in Myerton?
3. Once the confrontation ends, how does Anita feel about the power she displays during her meeting with Colin and his vampires in Chapter 20?
4. Who is Asher and what is Anita's relationship with him?
5. Do Verne and his werewolves side with Colin or Anita when Anita clashes with Colin?
6. Describe the clothing and the weapons that Anita wears when going to meet Colin and his vampires.
7. Who is Colin and why does he not want Anita to come to Tennessee?
8. What special ability does the vampire Barnaby have and why does he use it to benefit Colin?
9. What have the trolls been falsely accused of and why is someone wanting to get the trolls off their land?
10. What is Anita's relationship with vampire master Jean-Claude?
This section contains 1,094 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)