|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 8, who does not want to be fingerprinted by Sheriff Wilkes?
2. Whose base makeup does Anita wear in Chapter 21?
3. Which of the following is not a weapon Anita takes with her to Tennessee?
(a) Holy water.
(b) A silver cross.
(c) Normal bullets for use against fairies.
(d) Three silver knives and a gun.
4. What does Anita tell Verne she wants when Verne asks what will restore the peace between his pack and hers?
(a) Colin's destruction.
(b) Mira's head in a basket.
(c) Barnaby as her prisoner.
(d) Making her lupa of the pack.
5. What does Anita think when she hears that Richard has been arrested in Tennessee?
(a) She wants to investigate to determine his guilt or innocence.
(b) She doesn't believe he's guilty and wants to help him.
(c) She isn't sure what to think but admits he could be guilty.
(d) She's positive he's guilty and wants him to stay in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Asher's hair?
2. What affect does physical closeness have on wereleopards?
3. Which vampire is Colin's second in command?
4. What danger does Anita face as she tries to save Damian in Chapter 14?
5. Which of Colin's vampires is the rotting vampire whose bite infects Anita's friends?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the way Colin rules his vampires differ from the way Jean-Claude rules?
2. Explain the triumvirate between Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard.
3. What is Anita's relationship with the vampire Damian?
4. What is inside the basket Verne presents to Anita in Chapter 19 and what do the basket's contents indicate about werewolves?
5. Define the terms Ulfric, lupa, lupanar, and vargamor and how they relate to werewolves.
6. In Chapter 17, what ability does Anita have to summon Richard?
7. What special ability does the vampire Barnaby have and why does he use it to benefit Colin?
8. In Chapter 7, what reveals to Anita that Sheriff Wilkes is involved in whatever is going on in Myerton?
9. Who is Raina and what is her relationship to Anita?
10. What is Anita's relationship with werewolf Richard Zeeman?
This section contains 1,004 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)