|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes jealous of Anita and a werewolf at the end of Chapter 21?
2. When Damian pulls away from Nathaniel at the end of Chapter 13, what does Anita see on his lip?
(a) A red spot.
(b) A black spot.
(c) A blister.
(d) A scar.
3. Why does Anita break her engagement to Richard?
(a) She prefers Jean-Claude.
(b) She finds out he's a vampire.
(c) He kills and eats the previous werewolf pack leader.
(d) She catches Richard with another woman.
4. For what are the Lesser Smokey Mountain Trolls being blamed in Chapter 9?
(d) Destroying valuable trees.
5. What does Collin send Anita and her friends at the end of Chapter 12 as a message?
(a) The wounded and dying body of one of the wereleopards.
(b) A silver bullet.
(c) A magic pentagram.
(d) A chocolate cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jamil's relationship to Richard?
2. What is a leoparde lionne?
3. Why does Daniel call Anita in Chapter 1?
4. What is Anita's job at Animators, Inc.?
5. What affect does physical closeness have on wereleopards?
Short Essay Questions
1. What supernatural creatures accompany Anita to Tennessee to assist Richard?
2. Explain the triumvirate between Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard.
3. Describe the wereleopards' relationship with their former leader, Gabriel, and how their relationship with Anita differs.
4. What is Anita's relationship with the vampire Damian?
5. In Chapter 7, what reveals to Anita that Sheriff Wilkes is involved in whatever is going on in Myerton?
6. What demand of Colin's breaks the truce between his group of vampires and the vampires with Anita and how does Anita respond to his demand?
7. In Chapter 14, why does Damian begin to rot, and why is Anita the only one who can save his life?
8. When she sees Richard in Tennessee, what does Anita discover about her feelings for him?
9. Do Verne and his werewolves side with Colin or Anita when Anita clashes with Colin?
10. In Chapter 18, why can Anita not take retribution against Colin for the attack on Nathaniel?
This section contains 1,072 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)