|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which wereleopard is missing at the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. How does Anita travel to Tennessee?
(a) In Jean-Claude's private jet.
(b) By boat.
(c) By car.
(d) By train.
3. How does Anita save Damian?
(a) By letting him drink her blood.
(b) By giving him holy water to cleanse his blood.
(c) By giving him a blood transfusion in the hospital.
(d) By administering a new vaccine to him.
4. In Chapter 10, what startling fact does Anita notice about her bruised skin?
(a) The bruises cover her entire face.
(b) It's a hideous shade of purple.
(c) It's healing much quicker than a normal human should.
(d) It's worse than the day before.
5. What do Colin and Jean-Claude have in common?
(a) They both invest in real estate.
(b) They both love Anita.
(c) They're both master or head vampires for their towns.
(d) They both collect French art.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, with whom does Colin say he has been told Asher is in love with?
2. What danger does Anita face as she tries to save Damian in Chapter 14?
3. What are the Hati and Skoll in a werewolf pack?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 12, where does Anita meet with the wolves and leopards to learn the proper werewolf etiquette for the meeting with Verne's pack?
5. Which of the following statements is not true of the Lesser Smokey Mountain Trolls?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 14, why does Damian begin to rot, and why is Anita the only one who can save his life?
2. What are munin and how does Anita use munin in her battle against Colin and his vampires in Chapter 20?
3. In what ways is Nikki a mirror character for Anita?
4. Who is Colin and why does he not want Anita to come to Tennessee?
5. Why does Jean-Claude not discourage Richard's romantic pursuit of Anita?
6. Why does Anita kill Nikki in Chapter 41?
7. In Chapter 28, what do Richard and Anita decide to do about their relationship?
8. What wolf ability of Richard's does Anita discover in herself in Chapter 31 and how does she feel about this new skill?
9. In Chapter 18, why can Anita not take retribution against Colin for the attack on Nathaniel?
10. Why does Anita choose to be alone rather than with Richard or Jean-Claude at the end of the novel?
This section contains 1,040 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)