|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the wereleopards' leader before Anita?
2. Which wereleopard has lost a leg in a hit-and-run accident and had the leg grown back after becoming a shapeshifter?
3. Which wereleopard is missing at the beginning of Chapter 12?
4. What is a lupa?
(a) A spell to conjure up a zombie.
(b) The girlfriend of the leader of a werewolf pack.
(c) An herb that wards off werewolves.
(d) A flower that grows in Tennessee.
5. When Damian pulls away from Nathaniel at the end of Chapter 13, what does Anita see on his lip?
(a) A blister.
(b) A scar.
(c) A black spot.
(d) A red spot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anita travel to Tennessee?
2. What is Anita's job at Animators, Inc.?
3. What color are Nathaniel's eyes?
4. What is Damian before he becomes a vampire?
5. How could a master vampire save Damian?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what new abilities and sensations does Anita discover in herself due to her bond with Jean-Claude?
2. Do Verne and his werewolves side with Colin or Anita when Anita clashes with Colin?
3. What happens to Nathaniel in Chapter 12 and what is suggested as a means to save his life?
4. Explain the triumvirate between Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard.
5. What is Anita's relationship with the vampire Damian?
6. What special ability does the vampire Barnaby have and why does he use it to benefit Colin?
7. Define the terms Ulfric, lupa, lupanar, and vargamor and how they relate to werewolves.
8. In Chapter 18, why can Anita not take retribution against Colin for the attack on Nathaniel?
9. Describe the clothing and the weapons that Anita wears when going to meet Colin and his vampires.
10. What is Anita's relationship with werewolf Richard Zeeman?
This section contains 981 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)