|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What affect does physical closeness have on wereleopards?
(a) It enhances their clairvoyance.
(b) It makes them anxious and afraid.
(c) It makes them shift into their animal personas.
(d) It heals them.
2. In Chapter 12, what enables Anita to sense Richard telepathically?
(a) A magical amulet she wears.
(b) Her innate psychic abilities.
(c) The vampire marks Jean-Claude gave her.
(d) Richard's special werewolf powers.
3. In Chapter 14, what does Anita wear under her clothes for her meeting with Colin?
(a) A magic amulet that protects against vampires.
(b) A silver bullet.
(c) Two guns and a cross.
(d) A vial of holy water.
4. What is Anita's relationship with Jean-Claude?
(a) She's his neighbor.
(b) She's his sister.
(c) She's his girlfriend.
(d) She's his co-worker.
5. Why does Anita think she can heal Damian?
(a) She is a trained physician.
(b) She once called him from his coffin and is a necromancer.
(c) She has a magical herb for healing.
(d) She is a member of the triumvirate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How could a master vampire save Damian?
2. In Chapter 14, why does Asher think Colin has caused Nathaniel's contamination?
3. What is a lupa?
4. Which of the following statements is not true of the Lesser Smokey Mountain Trolls?
5. Which wereleopard used to be a junkie before joining the leopards?
Short Essay Questions
1. What demand of Colin's breaks the truce between his group of vampires and the vampires with Anita and how does Anita respond to his demand?
2. Who is Asher and what is Anita's relationship with him?
3. Once the confrontation ends, how does Anita feel about the power she displays during her meeting with Colin and his vampires in Chapter 20?
4. In Chapter 14, who does Asher suggest is behind the attack on Nathaniel and why does Asher think Nathaniel was attacked?
5. In Chapter 14, why does Damian begin to rot, and why is Anita the only one who can save his life?
6. Explain the triumvirate between Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard.
7. Describe the clothing and the weapons that Anita wears when going to meet Colin and his vampires.
8. What have the trolls been falsely accused of and why is someone wanting to get the trolls off their land?
9. What special ability does the vampire Barnaby have and why does he use it to benefit Colin?
10. Who is Raina and what is her relationship to Anita?
This section contains 1,092 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)