|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a night hag?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A vampire that feeds on fear, like Colin does.
(c) A witch.
(d) A werewolf.
2. Which wereleopard used to be a junkie before joining the leopards?
3. What do vampires smell like to Anita?
4. What is a lupa?
(a) An herb that wards off werewolves.
(b) The girlfriend of the leader of a werewolf pack.
(c) A flower that grows in Tennessee.
(d) A spell to conjure up a zombie.
5. What does Anita tell Verne she wants when Verne asks what will restore the peace between his pack and hers?
(a) Colin's destruction.
(b) Mira's head in a basket.
(c) Making her lupa of the pack.
(d) Barnaby as her prisoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which vampire is Colin's second in command?
2. What non-wolf can feel the call of the wolf pack to the greeting ceremony in Chapter 24?
3. How does Anita react when she sees Verne's present for her in Chapter 19?
4. In Chapter 14, why does Asher think Colin has caused Nathaniel's contamination?
5. In Chapter 8, what does the fact that she was ambushed right across from the police station indicate to Anita?
Short Essay Questions
1. What demand of Colin's breaks the truce between his group of vampires and the vampires with Anita and how does Anita respond to his demand?
2. Describe the clothing and the weapons that Anita wears when going to meet Colin and his vampires.
3. What is Anita's job and what is ironic about her job and her boyfriend?
4. What have the trolls been falsely accused of and why is someone wanting to get the trolls off their land?
5. In Chapter 14, why does Damian begin to rot, and why is Anita the only one who can save his life?
6. What is Anita's relationship with werewolf Richard Zeeman?
7. What is Anita's relationship with vampire master Jean-Claude?
8. Who is Mira, what is her role in the attack on Nathaniel, and what does Anita's comment about what she'd like done to Mira foreshadow?
9. In Chapter 10, what new abilities and sensations does Anita discover in herself due to her bond with Jean-Claude?
10. What special ability does the vampire Barnaby have and why does he use it to benefit Colin?
This section contains 1,031 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)