|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do vampires smell like to Anita?
2. In Chapter 7, what does Officer Maiden advise that Anita do once Richard makes bail?
(a) Attend the local square dance that evening.
(b) Leave town.
(c) Beware of werewolves.
(d) Execute the local master vampire.
3. What is Richard's middle name?
4. What is Anita's job at Animators, Inc.?
(a) She is a secretary.
(b) She raises the dead as a necromancer.
(c) She is the office manager.
(d) She is a sales manager.
5. Which wereleopard used to be a junkie before joining the leopards?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anita travel to Tennessee?
2. Which vampire is Colin's second in command?
3. What is Anita's relationship with Jean-Claude?
4. Why does Anita telephone her friend Catherine at the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. Who does Sheriff Wilkes describe in Chapter 8 as "so clean he squeaks"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Mira, what is her role in the attack on Nathaniel, and what does Anita's comment about what she'd like done to Mira foreshadow?
2. What happens to Nathaniel in Chapter 12 and what is suggested as a means to save his life?
3. Who is Asher and what is Anita's relationship with him?
4. Describe the clothing and the weapons that Anita wears when going to meet Colin and his vampires.
5. Describe the wereleopards' relationship with their former leader, Gabriel, and how their relationship with Anita differs.
6. How does the way Colin rules his vampires differ from the way Jean-Claude rules?
7. What demand of Colin's breaks the truce between his group of vampires and the vampires with Anita and how does Anita respond to his demand?
8. What does Officer Maiden's warning to Anita in Chapter 7 foreshadow?
9. In Chapter 10, what new abilities and sensations does Anita discover in herself due to her bond with Jean-Claude?
10. Explain what Nimira-ra means and how Anita has become the Nimir-ra to the wereleopards.
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)