|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Richard's profession?
(a) He's a musician.
(b) He's a professional baseball player.
(c) He's a physician.
(d) He's a teacher.
2. How could a master vampire save Damian?
(a) By summoning him from his coffin as the sun goes down.
(b) By drinking his blood to drink the corruption away.
(c) By sending him healing thoughts and healing energy.
(d) By letting Damian drink the master vampire's blood.
3. What emotion does the vampire Colin feed off of?
4. What is a lion passant?
(a) A werelion.
(b) A passive leopard, one with power but who doesn't protect.
(c) A miniature lion.
(d) A statue of a lion.
5. Why does Anita think she can heal Damian?
(a) She is a member of the triumvirate.
(b) She once called him from his coffin and is a necromancer.
(c) She is a trained physician.
(d) She has a magical herb for healing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Damian?
2. Which wereleopard has lost a leg in a hit-and-run accident and had the leg grown back after becoming a shapeshifter?
3. What is Anita's relationship with Jean-Claude?
4. What is an Ulfric?
5. Who is Anita's boss at Animators, Inc.?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what Nimira-ra means and how Anita has become the Nimir-ra to the wereleopards.
2. Describe the clothing and the weapons that Anita wears when going to meet Colin and his vampires.
3. Who is Asher and what is Anita's relationship with him?
4. What does Officer Maiden's warning to Anita in Chapter 7 foreshadow?
5. What supernatural creatures accompany Anita to Tennessee to assist Richard?
6. How does the way Colin rules his vampires differ from the way Jean-Claude rules?
7. In Chapter 14, why does Damian begin to rot, and why is Anita the only one who can save his life?
8. Define the terms Ulfric, lupa, lupanar, and vargamor and how they relate to werewolves.
9. What is Anita's relationship with werewolf Richard Zeeman?
10. What is Anita's relationship with vampire master Jean-Claude?
This section contains 1,017 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)