|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marianne serve Roxanne in Chapter 40 to try to calm her?
2. Which werewolf in Richard's pack is a city wolf who wears dress shoes and black dress slacks in the woods instead of more practical jeans and sneakers?
3. Why does Franklin Niley call Anita at the crime scene in Chapter 33?
(a) To arrange a meeting with her.
(b) To ask her out on a date.
(c) To threaten her.
(d) To make a deal with her.
4. What supernatural creatures does Anita think might have committed the crime in Chapter 31 instead of the trolls?
5. Who criticizes Anita for her violence toward Niley's messengers on the drive to where the kidnap victims are being held?
(d) Dr. Patrick.
6. What is the human Beck plans to sacrifice to the demon doing while Beck chants to summon the demon?
(b) Begging for help.
7. In Chapter 31, what do the police accuse the trolls of doing?
(a) Strip mining the mountains for coal.
(b) Counterfeiting money.
(c) Robbing tourists and hikers.
(d) Murdering a hiker and a local woman.
8. Who is Milo Hart?
(a) One of Verne's wolves.
(b) One of Colin's vampires.
(c) One of Sheriff Wilkes's deputies.
(d) Franklin Niley's bodyguard.
9. Why do Anita and Damian have such a strong bond?
(a) They both love Jean-Claude.
(b) Damian is Anita's brother.
(c) They are both necromancers.
(d) Anita has raised Damian from the dead twice.
10. What does Niley think is buried on the land the trolls occupy?
(a) The grimoire, or spellbook, of a powerful sorceress.
(b) A treasure chest filled with gold.
(c) The lance that pierced Christ's side.
(d) A treasure map.
11. For what has Milo Hart once been imprisoned?
(a) Attempted murder.
(d) Driving while intoxicated.
12. Who is in charge of the crime scene in Chapter 32?
(a) Sheriff Wilkes.
(b) Captain Henderson of the state police.
(c) Officer Maiden.
13. In Chapter 25, who do Jason and the wereleopards sense in the woods with them and Anita?
(a) Verne and his wolf pack.
(b) Colin and Barnaby.
(c) The men who attacked them in Myerton the previous day.
(d) Sheriff Wilkes and his deputies.
14. What does Anita do to warn Roxanne she will kill her if necessary?
(a) Fires a gunshot in her direction.
(b) Summons her vampire friends.
(c) Throws a knife in her direction.
(d) Gives her a few karate moves.
15. What lie has Verne told Roxanne to make her jealous?
(a) That Anita is prettier than Roxanne.
(b) That Anita is a better fighter than Roxanne.
(c) That Anita has more magical powers than Roxanne.
(d) That Anita is in love with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Terry Fletcher?
2. Who claims to not have known what Niley was going to do to his kidnap victims?
3. In Chapter 44, what does Howard Grant want in exchange for helping Anita?
4. Whose blood do Niley and Linus Beck use to summon Beck's demon?
5. Who declares love for Anita in Chapter 27?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)