|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who slaps Anita at the end of Chapter 40 out of jealousy over Richard?
2. Who is Terry Fletcher?
(a) One of Colin's vampires.
(b) One of Verne's wolves.
(c) One of the men who attacks Anita & Jason in Chapter 25.
(d) One of Richard's wolves.
3. Who knocks on Anita's cabin door at the beginning of Chapter 29?
(a) Sheriff Wilkes.
4. In Chapter 31, what do the police accuse the trolls of doing?
(a) Strip mining the mountains for coal.
(b) Murdering a hiker and a local woman.
(c) Counterfeiting money.
(d) Robbing tourists and hikers.
5. Why is it difficult for Richard to control his ability to change into a wolf in Chapter 27?
(a) Being around other wolves makes him want to be a wolf.
(b) It's close to the full moon.
(c) He's angry, and anger makes him lose control of his powers.
(d) Linus Beck has cast an evil spell on him.
6. How does Marianne advise Anita to deal with the munin trying to possess her?
(a) By embracing rather than resisting it.
(b) By becoming fully lukoi or werewolf.
(c) By sprinkling holy water on the munin's grave.
(d) By wearing a magic amulet to repel it.
7. What two law enforcement agencies are present at the crime scene in Chapter 32?
(a) The local sheriff's department and the state police.
(b) The US marshalls and the FBI.
(c) The local sheriff's department and the FBI.
(d) The FBI and the state police.
8. Who is Belle Morte?
(a) Colin's vampire girlfriend.
(b) Verne's lupa.
(c) Beautiful Death, the vampire who made Jean-Claude & Asher.
(d) The master vampire of San Francisco.
9. What does Roxanne accuse Anita of doing?
(a) Stealing Richard from her.
(b) Practicing black magic.
(c) Insulting Verne.
(d) Murdering Colin's vampires.
10. Who is Marianne?
(a) Verne's lupa.
(b) The vargamor of Verne's wolf pack.
(c) One of Jean-Claude's vampires.
(d) A woman Richard is dating.
11. What do the carvings on the trees in Chapter 32 indicate?
(a) Someone hates Anita.
(b) Fairies are in the woods.
(c) Someone has invoked a circle of protection to perform magic.
(d) Someone hates Myerton.
12. In Chapter 25, who do Jason and the wereleopards sense in the woods with them and Anita?
(a) Verne and his wolf pack.
(b) Sheriff Wilkes and his deputies.
(c) The men who attacked them in Myerton the previous day.
(d) Colin and Barnaby.
13. Whose hair does Marianne want Anita to brush in Chapter 37?
14. What is the relationship of the two people Franklin Niley kidnaps in Chapter 42 to the triumvirate?
(a) They are Jean-Claude's favorite vampires.
(b) They are Richard's mother and brother.
(c) They are Anita's best human friends.
(d) They are two of Anita's wereleopards.
15. Who claims to not have known what Niley was going to do to his kidnap victims?
(a) Officer Thompson.
(b) Donald the vampire.
(d) Sheriff Wilkes.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Anita declare her love in Chapter 27?
2. What does Dolph advise Anita to do to Franklin Niley if she gets the chance?
3. What does Anita do in Chapter 42 to get him to get Niley's messengers to reveal the location of the kidnap victims?
4. Who is Howard Grant?
5. Who hits Anita in Chapter 29?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)