|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marianne serve Roxanne in Chapter 40 to try to calm her?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 31, what strange new wolf ability does Anita notice she has developed?
(a) The ability to transform her body into a wolf's body.
(b) A heightened ability to hear across a great distance.
(c) A heightened sense of smell.
(d) The ability to run swiftly.
3. What injury does Terry Fletcher sustain during the fight with Anita and her friends?
(a) His arm is pulled off by one of the wereleopards.
(b) He gets a black eye.
(c) He breaks a leg.
(d) He loses a tooth and gets a broken jaw.
4. Whose blood do Niley and Linus Beck use to summon Beck's demon?
(d) Charlotte Zeeman's.
5. Who is Belle Morte?
(a) Colin's vampire girlfriend.
(b) The master vampire of San Francisco.
(c) Beautiful Death, the vampire who made Jean-Claude & Asher.
(d) Verne's lupa.
6. In Chapter 45, who is revealed to be an undercover federal agent?
(a) Officer Thompson.
(b) Sheriff Wilkes.
(c) Howard Grant.
(d) Officer Maiden.
7. At the beginning of Chapter 31, how long does Sheriff Wilkes give Richard and Anita to get out of town?
(a) One week.
(b) Forty-eight hours.
(c) Until dark.
(d) One hour.
8. How does Anita's increasing closeness to Richard affect the triumvirate?
(a) It increases Richard's power.
(b) It binds the entire triumvirate more closely together.
(c) It decreases the power of the entire triumvirate.
(d) It decreases Anita's closeness with Jean-Claude.
9. Which of the following statements does not describe Roxanne?
(a) Over six feet tall.
(b) Wearing a jean jacket with no sleeves.
(c) A muscular and tattooed arm.
(d) Long brown hair with a blue tint on it.
10. What lie has Verne told Roxanne to make her jealous?
(a) That Anita has more magical powers than Roxanne.
(b) That Anita is prettier than Roxanne.
(c) That Anita is a better fighter than Roxanne.
(d) That Anita is in love with him.
11. What does Dolph tell Anita that Franklin Niley does professionally?
(a) He's a vampire slayer like Anita.
(b) He's an art dealer who specializes in mystical artifacts.
(c) He's a scientist.
(d) He's a psychic.
12. What sound do Richard and Anita hear in the woods at the beginning of Chapter 31?
(a) A woman crying.
(b) Trolls laughing.
(c) The rustle of vampire wings in flight.
(d) A gunshot.
13. What does Roxanne accuse Anita of doing?
(a) Murdering Colin's vampires.
(b) Stealing Richard from her.
(c) Insulting Verne.
(d) Practicing black magic.
14. What does Anita urge the FBI agents to do to protect themselves from demonic attack?
(b) Shoot the demon.
(c) Wear crosses.
(d) Stab the demon.
15. Who searches Anita roughly in Chapter 29 in order to show Richard that he and Anita should leave town?
(a) Officer Maiden.
(c) Officer Thompson.
(d) Franklin Niley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Franklin Niley going to wait for his messengers to return from Anita's before he starts torturing his kidnap victims further?
2. Who is Roxanne?
3. Why is it difficult for Richard to control his ability to change into a wolf in Chapter 27?
4. Who is Marianne?
5. Who is Dr. Patrick?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)