|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita do to warn Roxanne she will kill her if necessary?
(a) Summons her vampire friends.
(b) Fires a gunshot in her direction.
(c) Gives her a few karate moves.
(d) Throws a knife in her direction.
2. Which werewolf in Richard's pack is a city wolf who wears dress shoes and black dress slacks in the woods instead of more practical jeans and sneakers?
3. Who is Marianne?
(a) Verne's lupa.
(b) The vargamor of Verne's wolf pack.
(c) One of Jean-Claude's vampires.
(d) A woman Richard is dating.
4. What is Anita more concerned with at the end of the novel than pleasing Jean-Claude or Richard?
(a) Learning how to control her powers.
(b) Justice for the two kidnap victims.
(c) Saving the trolls.
(d) Protecting the wereleopards.
5. What is the relationship of the two people Franklin Niley kidnaps in Chapter 42 to the triumvirate?
(a) They are Anita's best human friends.
(b) They are Jean-Claude's favorite vampires.
(c) They are two of Anita's wereleopards.
(d) They are Richard's mother and brother.
6. In Chapter 25, who do Jason and the wereleopards sense in the woods with them and Anita?
(a) Colin and Barnaby.
(b) Verne and his wolf pack.
(c) The men who attacked them in Myerton the previous day.
(d) Sheriff Wilkes and his deputies.
7. Why doesn't Anita want Roxanne to use her claws or teeth during their fight?
(a) A werewolf's bite or clawing could turn Anita into a werewolf.
(b) Anita doesn't like germs.
(c) A werewolf's claws and teeth are deadly.
(d) Anita prefers guns and knives in a fight.
8. When the shapeshifters sense others in the woods with them in Chapter 25, what do Jason and Anita pretend to be while Jamil and the rest of ther group run ahead to the lupanar for help?
(b) Boyfriend and girlfriend.
(d) Biologists researching trolls.
9. Who declares love for Anita in Chapter 27?
10. What does Anita think committed the crime for which the trolls are being blamed?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) A demon.
(c) A banshee.
(d) A vampire.
11. What does Dolph advise Anita to do to Franklin Niley if she gets the chance?
(a) Videotape him to have evidence to use against him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Invest her money with him.
(d) Use magic against him.
12. Which vampire helps the police track down Anita in Chapter 42?
(a) Belle Morte.
13. How does the speed with which werewolves heal compare to the speed with which humans heal?
(a) Werewolves heal instantaneously.
(b) Werewolves heal much slower than humans.
(c) Werewolves heal much faster than humans.
(d) Werewolves heal at the same rate as humans.
14. What does Marianne serve Roxanne in Chapter 40 to try to calm her?
15. Who is Dr. Patrick?
(a) The physician for Verne's werewolf pack.
(b) The physician for Colin's vampires.
(c) A biologist researching trolls.
(d) A high school principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marianne advise Anita to deal with the munin trying to possess her?
2. Who is Roxanne?
3. In Chapter 25, which werewolf takes a bullet meant for Anita, thereby saving Anita's life?
4. What will the police do to the trolls if they can prove the trolls have committed the crime they're accused of committing?
5. Who is Terry Fletcher?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)