|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Niley threaten to do if Anita won't meet with him?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Kill Richard.
(c) Blame the Myerton murders on Richard instead of the trolls.
(d) Have her arrested for the Myerton murders.
2. Who knocks on Anita's cabin door at the beginning of Chapter 29?
(c) Sheriff Wilkes.
3. Who does Anita call at the beginning of Chapter 29 so she'll have an audio witness to her uninvited guest's visit?
(c) Her cop friend Sergeant Dolph Storr.
4. Which of the following statements does not describe Roxanne?
(a) Over six feet tall.
(b) A muscular and tattooed arm.
(c) Long brown hair with a blue tint on it.
(d) Wearing a jean jacket with no sleeves.
5. Which werewolf in Richard's pack is a city wolf who wears dress shoes and black dress slacks in the woods instead of more practical jeans and sneakers?
6. Who criticizes Anita for her violence toward Niley's messengers on the drive to where the kidnap victims are being held?
(b) Dr. Patrick.
7. Why doesn't Richard want to leave Myerton?
(a) He wants to become Ulfric of Myerton's wolf pack.
(b) He fears the sheriff will kill the trolls.
(c) He likes the fishing and hiking in the mountains around town.
(d) He wants to take over Colin's territory for Jean-Claude.
8. What happens to people who become involved with Franklin NIley?
(a) They become very wealthy.
(b) They are turned into vampires.
(c) They tend to die mysteriously.
(d) They fall in love with him.
9. What stops Roxanne's fight with Anita in Chapter 40?
(a) Richard pours cold water on the battling females.
(b) Verne and Jason break up the fight.
(c) Marianne threatens Roxanne with a silver bullet.
(d) Verne admits he has lied about Anita.
10. Why doesn't Anita want Roxanne to use her claws or teeth during their fight?
(a) Anita prefers guns and knives in a fight.
(b) A werewolf's claws and teeth are deadly.
(c) A werewolf's bite or clawing could turn Anita into a werewolf.
(d) Anita doesn't like germs.
11. What does Marianne serve Roxanne in Chapter 40 to try to calm her?
12. What sound do Richard and Anita hear in the woods at the beginning of Chapter 31?
(a) A gunshot.
(b) Trolls laughing.
(c) A woman crying.
(d) The rustle of vampire wings in flight.
13. In Chapter 25, who do Jason and the wereleopards sense in the woods with them and Anita?
(a) Verne and his wolf pack.
(b) Sheriff Wilkes and his deputies.
(c) Colin and Barnaby.
(d) The men who attacked them in Myerton the previous day.
14. Who is Dr. Carrie Onslow?
(a) The head biologist on the troll research project.
(b) A human physician in Myerton.
(c) A werewolf physician for Verne's pack.
(d) A vampire physician for Colin's group.
15. Who jerks Anita's phone out of the wall in Chapter 29 so she can't phone for help?
(a) Sheriff Wilkes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Franklin Niley call Anita at the crime scene in Chapter 33?
2. What does Anita do to warn Roxanne she will kill her if necessary?
3. In Chapter 31, what do the police accuse the trolls of doing?
4. What does Anita think committed the crime for which the trolls are being blamed?
5. Why do Anita and Damian have such a strong bond?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)