|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what has Milo Hart once been imprisoned?
(a) Driving while intoxicated.
(d) Attempted murder.
2. What is the human Beck plans to sacrifice to the demon doing while Beck chants to summon the demon?
(a) Begging for help.
3. Who declares love for Anita in Chapter 27?
4. For what has Linus Beck once been imprisoned?
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Murder in the form of human sacrifice.
5. At the end of Chapter 30, what do Verne and Anita experience during the wolf rite in which they engage?
(a) A desire to fight.
(b) A desire to make peace.
(c) Great fear of the munins.
(d) An overwhelming sensation of each other's power.
6. How does the speed with which werewolves heal compare to the speed with which humans heal?
(a) Werewolves heal much slower than humans.
(b) Werewolves heal instantaneously.
(c) Werewolves heal much faster than humans.
(d) Werewolves heal at the same rate as humans.
7. In Chapter 44, what does Howard Grant want in exchange for helping Anita?
(a) He wants the power of Raina's munin for himself.
(b) He wants to be made a werewolf.
(c) He wants one hundred thousand dollars.
(d) He wants Anita to refrain from killing him.
8. What two law enforcement agencies are present at the crime scene in Chapter 32?
(a) The local sheriff's department and the state police.
(b) The local sheriff's department and the FBI.
(c) The US marshalls and the FBI.
(d) The FBI and the state police.
9. Who jerks Anita's phone out of the wall in Chapter 29 so she can't phone for help?
(c) Sheriff Wilkes.
10. What does Anita see carved on a circle of trees in Chapter 32?
(c) Her name.
11. At the beginning of Chapter 31, what strange new wolf ability does Anita notice she has developed?
(a) The ability to run swiftly.
(b) A heightened ability to hear across a great distance.
(c) A heightened sense of smell.
(d) The ability to transform her body into a wolf's body.
12. What does Marianne serve Roxanne in Chapter 40 to try to calm her?
13. With whom does Anita choose to spend time at the end of the novel instead of with the other two members of the triumvirate?
14. What does Roxanne accuse Anita of doing?
(a) Stealing Richard from her.
(b) Murdering Colin's vampires.
(c) Practicing black magic.
(d) Insulting Verne.
15. Which vampire is able to enter Anita's mind at the end of Chapter 41?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 31, how long does Sheriff Wilkes give Richard and Anita to get out of town?
2. Who claims to not have known what Niley was going to do to his kidnap victims?
3. From what type of disease is Anita immune because of the vampire marks Jean-Claude has given her?
4. In Chapter 45, who is revealed to be an undercover federal agent?
5. How does Marianne advise Anita to deal with the munin trying to possess her?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)