|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Patrick?
(a) A high school principal.
(b) The physician for Verne's werewolf pack.
(c) A biologist researching trolls.
(d) The physician for Colin's vampires.
2. What is the relationship of the two people Franklin Niley kidnaps in Chapter 42 to the triumvirate?
(a) They are Richard's mother and brother.
(b) They are two of Anita's wereleopards.
(c) They are Jean-Claude's favorite vampires.
(d) They are Anita's best human friends.
3. According to Captain Henderson, to what can mental illness open a person up?
(a) Manipulation by others.
(b) Psychic abilities.
(c) Contact with extraterrestrials.
(d) Demonic possession.
4. What does Dolph tell Anita that Franklin Niley does professionally?
(a) He's a scientist.
(b) He's a vampire slayer like Anita.
(c) He's an art dealer who specializes in mystical artifacts.
(d) He's a psychic.
5. Why do Anita and Damian have such a strong bond?
(a) Damian is Anita's brother.
(b) Anita has raised Damian from the dead twice.
(c) They are both necromancers.
(d) They both love Jean-Claude.
6. At the beginning of Chapter 42, who brings Anita a message from Frank Niley?
(a) Sheriff Wilkes.
(c) A vampire named Donald & Officer Thompson.
7. What sound do Richard and Anita hear in the woods at the beginning of Chapter 31?
(a) The rustle of vampire wings in flight.
(b) A woman crying.
(c) Trolls laughing.
(d) A gunshot.
8. In Chapter 31, what do the police accuse the trolls of doing?
(a) Counterfeiting money.
(b) Robbing tourists and hikers.
(c) Strip mining the mountains for coal.
(d) Murdering a hiker and a local woman.
9. What does Anita do to warn Roxanne she will kill her if necessary?
(a) Throws a knife in her direction.
(b) Gives her a few karate moves.
(c) Summons her vampire friends.
(d) Fires a gunshot in her direction.
10. What is the name of the man who seizes Anita and holds her hostage at gunpoint in Chapter 25 while his friends attack Jason?
(b) Mel Cooper.
(c) Adam Munroe.
(d) Terry Fletcher.
11. In Chapter 25, which werewolf takes a bullet meant for Anita, thereby saving Anita's life?
12. When the shapeshifters sense others in the woods with them in Chapter 25, what do Jason and Anita pretend to be while Jamil and the rest of ther group run ahead to the lupanar for help?
(c) Boyfriend and girlfriend.
(d) Biologists researching trolls.
13. What does Anita do in Chapter 42 to get him to get Niley's messengers to reveal the location of the kidnap victims?
(a) She shoots them both.
(b) She ties them up and takes them prisoner.
(c) She shoots Donald and cuts off Thompson's fingers.
(d) She lets the werewolves fight them face-to-face.
14. Why doesn't Anita want Roxanne to use her claws or teeth during their fight?
(a) Anita doesn't like germs.
(b) A werewolf's bite or clawing could turn Anita into a werewolf.
(c) A werewolf's claws and teeth are deadly.
(d) Anita prefers guns and knives in a fight.
15. In Chapter 45, who is revealed to be an undercover federal agent?
(a) Officer Maiden.
(b) Officer Thompson.
(c) Howard Grant.
(d) Sheriff Wilkes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lie has Verne told Roxanne to make her jealous?
2. Who criticizes Anita for her violence toward Niley's messengers on the drive to where the kidnap victims are being held?
3. For whom does Anita declare her love in Chapter 27?
4. Who is Howard Grant?
5. What does Anita tell her shapeshifters to do with Terry Fletcher after she questions him in Chapter 26?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)