|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the police do to the trolls if they can prove the trolls have committed the crime they're accused of committing?
(a) Put them in prison.
(b) Fine them a large amount of money.
(c) Drive them underground into caves.
(d) Kill them or ship them off to zoos.
2. With whom does Anita choose to spend time at the end of the novel instead of with the other two members of the triumvirate?
3. Who is Dr. Patrick?
(a) The physician for Colin's vampires.
(b) A high school principal.
(c) A biologist researching trolls.
(d) The physician for Verne's werewolf pack.
4. What is the human Beck plans to sacrifice to the demon doing while Beck chants to summon the demon?
(b) Begging for help.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 42, who brings Anita a message from Frank Niley?
(a) A vampire named Donald & Officer Thompson.
(d) Sheriff Wilkes.
6. Why is it difficult for Richard to control his ability to change into a wolf in Chapter 27?
(a) He's angry, and anger makes him lose control of his powers.
(b) Linus Beck has cast an evil spell on him.
(c) Being around other wolves makes him want to be a wolf.
(d) It's close to the full moon.
7. What does Roxanne accuse Anita of doing?
(a) Insulting Verne.
(b) Stealing Richard from her.
(c) Practicing black magic.
(d) Murdering Colin's vampires.
8. How does the speed with which werewolves heal compare to the speed with which humans heal?
(a) Werewolves heal much slower than humans.
(b) Werewolves heal much faster than humans.
(c) Werewolves heal instantaneously.
(d) Werewolves heal at the same rate as humans.
9. What is Anita more concerned with at the end of the novel than pleasing Jean-Claude or Richard?
(a) Saving the trolls.
(b) Learning how to control her powers.
(c) Protecting the wereleopards.
(d) Justice for the two kidnap victims.
10. At the beginning of Chapter 31, how long does Sheriff Wilkes give Richard and Anita to get out of town?
(a) Until dark.
(b) Forty-eight hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) One week.
11. What supernatural creatures does Anita think might have committed the crime in Chapter 31 instead of the trolls?
12. Why doesn't Richard want to leave Myerton?
(a) He likes the fishing and hiking in the mountains around town.
(b) He wants to become Ulfric of Myerton's wolf pack.
(c) He wants to take over Colin's territory for Jean-Claude.
(d) He fears the sheriff will kill the trolls.
13. In Chapter 45, who is revealed to be an undercover federal agent?
(a) Officer Thompson.
(b) Sheriff Wilkes.
(c) Officer Maiden.
(d) Howard Grant.
14. What does Anita see carved on a circle of trees in Chapter 32?
(c) Her name.
15. Who is the only shapeshifter Anita allows to remain in her room at the beginning of Chapter 42?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Belle Morte?
2. What is the name of the man who seizes Anita and holds her hostage at gunpoint in Chapter 25 while his friends attack Jason?
3. What does Dolph tell Anita that Franklin Niley does professionally?
4. Who is Milo Hart?
5. Why does Franklin Niley call Anita at the crime scene in Chapter 33?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)