|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who slaps Anita at the end of Chapter 40 out of jealousy over Richard?
2. What does Anita think committed the crime for which the trolls are being blamed?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A demon.
(c) A banshee.
(d) A werewolf.
3. What does Anita do in Chapter 42 to get him to get Niley's messengers to reveal the location of the kidnap victims?
(a) She lets the werewolves fight them face-to-face.
(b) She shoots them both.
(c) She ties them up and takes them prisoner.
(d) She shoots Donald and cuts off Thompson's fingers.
4. Which of the following statements does not describe Roxanne?
(a) Wearing a jean jacket with no sleeves.
(b) Over six feet tall.
(c) A muscular and tattooed arm.
(d) Long brown hair with a blue tint on it.
5. Who does the demon end up killing?
(a) Linus Beck.
(b) Howard Grant.
(c) Officer Thompson.
(d) Daniel Zeeman.
6. What does Anita see carved on a circle of trees in Chapter 32?
(d) Her name.
7. Who is in charge of the crime scene in Chapter 32?
(a) Officer Maiden.
(b) Captain Henderson of the state police.
(d) Sheriff Wilkes.
8. What sound do Richard and Anita hear in the woods at the beginning of Chapter 31?
(a) Trolls laughing.
(b) A woman crying.
(c) A gunshot.
(d) The rustle of vampire wings in flight.
9. Which vampire is able to enter Anita's mind at the end of Chapter 41?
10. How does Marianne advise Anita to deal with the munin trying to possess her?
(a) By embracing rather than resisting it.
(b) By sprinkling holy water on the munin's grave.
(c) By becoming fully lukoi or werewolf.
(d) By wearing a magic amulet to repel it.
11. What does the package Franklin Niley has delivered to Anita in Chapter 42 contain?
(a) Holy water.
(b) Daniel Zeeman's hair & Charlotte Zeeman's finger.
(c) Bribe money.
(d) A vampire skull.
12. For what has Linus Beck once been imprisoned?
(a) Murder in the form of human sacrifice.
(b) Armed robbery.
13. Who declares love for Anita in Chapter 27?
14. Who criticizes Anita for her violence toward Niley's messengers on the drive to where the kidnap victims are being held?
(b) Dr. Patrick.
15. What is Anita more concerned with at the end of the novel than pleasing Jean-Claude or Richard?
(a) Justice for the two kidnap victims.
(b) Saving the trolls.
(c) Learning how to control her powers.
(d) Protecting the wereleopards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who seizes Anita and holds her hostage at gunpoint in Chapter 25 while his friends attack Jason?
2. What does Marianne serve Roxanne in Chapter 40 to try to calm her?
3. Who is Dr. Patrick?
4. Who hits Anita in Chapter 29?
5. Whose blood do Niley and Linus Beck use to summon Beck's demon?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)