|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two law enforcement agencies are present at the crime scene in Chapter 32?
(a) The local sheriff's department and the FBI.
(b) The US marshalls and the FBI.
(c) The FBI and the state police.
(d) The local sheriff's department and the state police.
2. Who is in charge of the crime scene in Chapter 32?
(a) Sheriff Wilkes.
(b) Officer Maiden.
(d) Captain Henderson of the state police.
3. How does the speed with which werewolves heal compare to the speed with which humans heal?
(a) Werewolves heal much slower than humans.
(b) Werewolves heal instantaneously.
(c) Werewolves heal at the same rate as humans.
(d) Werewolves heal much faster than humans.
4. Who is Dr. Carrie Onslow?
(a) A human physician in Myerton.
(b) The head biologist on the troll research project.
(c) A vampire physician for Colin's group.
(d) A werewolf physician for Verne's pack.
5. In Chapter 25, which werewolf takes a bullet meant for Anita, thereby saving Anita's life?
6. What do the carvings on the trees in Chapter 32 indicate?
(a) Someone hates Myerton.
(b) Someone has invoked a circle of protection to perform magic.
(c) Fairies are in the woods.
(d) Someone hates Anita.
7. Who is Dr. Patrick?
(a) A high school principal.
(b) The physician for Verne's werewolf pack.
(c) A biologist researching trolls.
(d) The physician for Colin's vampires.
8. Who jerks Anita's phone out of the wall in Chapter 29 so she can't phone for help?
(a) Sheriff Wilkes.
9. What does Niley think is buried on the land the trolls occupy?
(a) The lance that pierced Christ's side.
(b) A treasure chest filled with gold.
(c) The grimoire, or spellbook, of a powerful sorceress.
(d) A treasure map.
10. Who searches Anita roughly in Chapter 29 in order to show Richard that he and Anita should leave town?
(a) Officer Maiden.
(b) Franklin Niley.
(d) Officer Thompson.
11. What happens to people who become involved with Franklin NIley?
(a) They are turned into vampires.
(b) They become very wealthy.
(c) They fall in love with him.
(d) They tend to die mysteriously.
12. What does Anita think committed the crime for which the trolls are being blamed?
(a) A banshee.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A demon.
13. What is the human Beck plans to sacrifice to the demon doing while Beck chants to summon the demon?
(d) Begging for help.
14. What does Roxanne accuse Anita of doing?
(a) Murdering Colin's vampires.
(b) Insulting Verne.
(c) Stealing Richard from her.
(d) Practicing black magic.
15. How do the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) personnel respond at the crime scene in Chapter 32?
(a) They scream.
(b) They shiver in fear and refuse to approach the scene.
(c) They vomit.
(d) They faint.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Anita declare her love in Chapter 27?
2. Who does the demon end up killing?
3. What does Anita tell Verne he owes her for having Terry Fletcher killed when she promised Terry he would live?
4. Who does Terry Fletcher say has hired him and his friends to attack Anita and the shapeshifters?
5. According to Captain Henderson, to what can mental illness open a person up?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)