|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements does not describe Roxanne?
(a) Over six feet tall.
(b) A muscular and tattooed arm.
(c) Long brown hair with a blue tint on it.
(d) Wearing a jean jacket with no sleeves.
2. For what has Milo Hart once been imprisoned?
(a) Attempted murder.
(d) Driving while intoxicated.
3. What is the relationship of the two people Franklin Niley kidnaps in Chapter 42 to the triumvirate?
(a) They are Richard's mother and brother.
(b) They are Jean-Claude's favorite vampires.
(c) They are Anita's best human friends.
(d) They are two of Anita's wereleopards.
4. What happens to people who become involved with Franklin NIley?
(a) They fall in love with him.
(b) They are turned into vampires.
(c) They become very wealthy.
(d) They tend to die mysteriously.
5. Who does Anita call at the beginning of Chapter 29 so she'll have an audio witness to her uninvited guest's visit?
(d) Her cop friend Sergeant Dolph Storr.
6. For what has Linus Beck once been imprisoned?
(a) Murder in the form of human sacrifice.
(c) Armed robbery.
7. In Chapter 44, what does Howard Grant want in exchange for helping Anita?
(a) He wants Anita to refrain from killing him.
(b) He wants to be made a werewolf.
(c) He wants the power of Raina's munin for himself.
(d) He wants one hundred thousand dollars.
8. What does Anita tell Verne he owes her for having Terry Fletcher killed when she promised Terry he would live?
(a) A big favor.
(b) A million dollars.
(c) The death of one of his wolves.
(d) Protection while she's in Myerton.
9. What does Marianne serve Roxanne in Chapter 40 to try to calm her?
10. What does Anita tell her shapeshifters to do with Terry Fletcher after she questions him in Chapter 26?
(a) Take him hostage for Verne and the wolves.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Handcuff him and leave him for the sheriff to arrest.
(d) Take him to the hospital for treatment of his injuries.
11. What supernatural creatures does Anita think might have committed the crime in Chapter 31 instead of the trolls?
12. Why doesn't Anita think the trolls have committed the crime with which they are charged?
(a) Trolls are not violent creatures like humans.
(b) The trolls are very religious, moral, and ethical.
(c) The trolls love humans.
(d) Lesser Smokey Mountain trolls don't hunt & kill humans.
13. Who is Terry Fletcher?
(a) One of the men who attacks Anita & Jason in Chapter 25.
(b) One of Richard's wolves.
(c) One of Verne's wolves.
(d) One of Colin's vampires.
14. With whom does Anita choose to spend time at the end of the novel instead of with the other two members of the triumvirate?
15. Whose hair does Marianne want Anita to brush in Chapter 37?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which vampire helps the police track down Anita in Chapter 42?
2. What does Niley threaten to do if Anita won't meet with him?
3. In Chapter 25, who do Jason and the wereleopards sense in the woods with them and Anita?
4. What is the name of the man who seizes Anita and holds her hostage at gunpoint in Chapter 25 while his friends attack Jason?
5. Who is Roxanne?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)