|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Anita choose to spend time at the end of the novel instead of with the other two members of the triumvirate?
2. What does Roxanne accuse Anita of doing?
(a) Stealing Richard from her.
(b) Murdering Colin's vampires.
(c) Insulting Verne.
(d) Practicing black magic.
3. What is the name of the man who seizes Anita and holds her hostage at gunpoint in Chapter 25 while his friends attack Jason?
(a) Adam Munroe.
(b) Terry Fletcher.
(d) Mel Cooper.
4. How does Marianne advise Anita to deal with the munin trying to possess her?
(a) By sprinkling holy water on the munin's grave.
(b) By wearing a magic amulet to repel it.
(c) By embracing rather than resisting it.
(d) By becoming fully lukoi or werewolf.
5. What does Anita think committed the crime for which the trolls are being blamed?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A banshee.
(d) A demon.
6. What is the human Beck plans to sacrifice to the demon doing while Beck chants to summon the demon?
(d) Begging for help.
7. What do the carvings on the trees in Chapter 32 indicate?
(a) Someone hates Myerton.
(b) Fairies are in the woods.
(c) Someone hates Anita.
(d) Someone has invoked a circle of protection to perform magic.
8. Who declares love for Anita in Chapter 27?
9. Who does Anita call at the beginning of Chapter 29 so she'll have an audio witness to her uninvited guest's visit?
(b) Her cop friend Sergeant Dolph Storr.
10. For whom does Anita declare her love in Chapter 27?
11. Why do Anita and Damian have such a strong bond?
(a) Anita has raised Damian from the dead twice.
(b) They both love Jean-Claude.
(c) Damian is Anita's brother.
(d) They are both necromancers.
12. Who is Terry Fletcher?
(a) One of Richard's wolves.
(b) One of Verne's wolves.
(c) One of Colin's vampires.
(d) One of the men who attacks Anita & Jason in Chapter 25.
13. What does Dolph tell Anita that Franklin Niley does professionally?
(a) He's a scientist.
(b) He's a vampire slayer like Anita.
(c) He's a psychic.
(d) He's an art dealer who specializes in mystical artifacts.
14. Which vampire is able to enter Anita's mind at the end of Chapter 41?
15. Why doesn't Richard want to leave Myerton?
(a) He wants to become Ulfric of Myerton's wolf pack.
(b) He fears the sheriff will kill the trolls.
(c) He wants to take over Colin's territory for Jean-Claude.
(d) He likes the fishing and hiking in the mountains around town.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 42, who brings Anita a message from Frank Niley?
2. Who does Terry Fletcher say has hired him and his friends to attack Anita and the shapeshifters?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 31, what strange new wolf ability does Anita notice she has developed?
4. Who does the demon end up killing?
5. What does Anita tell her shapeshifters to do with Terry Fletcher after she questions him in Chapter 26?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)