|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the carvings on the trees in Chapter 32 indicate?
(a) Fairies are in the woods.
(b) Someone hates Myerton.
(c) Someone has invoked a circle of protection to perform magic.
(d) Someone hates Anita.
2. Which vampire helps the police track down Anita in Chapter 42?
(c) Belle Morte.
3. What does Anita do to warn Roxanne she will kill her if necessary?
(a) Summons her vampire friends.
(b) Gives her a few karate moves.
(c) Fires a gunshot in her direction.
(d) Throws a knife in her direction.
4. What does Anita see carved on a circle of trees in Chapter 32?
(d) Her name.
5. What is the relationship of the two people Franklin Niley kidnaps in Chapter 42 to the triumvirate?
(a) They are two of Anita's wereleopards.
(b) They are Richard's mother and brother.
(c) They are Jean-Claude's favorite vampires.
(d) They are Anita's best human friends.
6. Who is Howard Grant?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A necromancer.
(c) A scientist researching trolls.
(d) A clairvoyant hired by Franklin Niley.
7. For what has Milo Hart once been imprisoned?
(b) Attempted murder.
(d) Driving while intoxicated.
8. What does Anita urge the FBI agents to do to protect themselves from demonic attack?
(a) Stab the demon.
(b) Shoot the demon.
(c) Wear crosses.
9. What does Anita tell Verne he owes her for having Terry Fletcher killed when she promised Terry he would live?
(a) The death of one of his wolves.
(b) A big favor.
(c) A million dollars.
(d) Protection while she's in Myerton.
10. What does Dolph tell Anita that Franklin Niley does professionally?
(a) He's a vampire slayer like Anita.
(b) He's a scientist.
(c) He's an art dealer who specializes in mystical artifacts.
(d) He's a psychic.
11. How do the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) personnel respond at the crime scene in Chapter 32?
(a) They shiver in fear and refuse to approach the scene.
(b) They scream.
(c) They vomit.
(d) They faint.
12. When the shapeshifters sense others in the woods with them in Chapter 25, what do Jason and Anita pretend to be while Jamil and the rest of ther group run ahead to the lupanar for help?
(b) Biologists researching trolls.
(c) Boyfriend and girlfriend.
13. What does Dolph advise Anita to do to Franklin Niley if she gets the chance?
(a) Invest her money with him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Use magic against him.
(d) Videotape him to have evidence to use against him.
14. What does Roxanne accuse Anita of doing?
(a) Murdering Colin's vampires.
(b) Practicing black magic.
(c) Insulting Verne.
(d) Stealing Richard from her.
15. Why doesn't Anita think the trolls have committed the crime with which they are charged?
(a) Trolls are not violent creatures like humans.
(b) The trolls love humans.
(c) Lesser Smokey Mountain trolls don't hunt & kill humans.
(d) The trolls are very religious, moral, and ethical.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Belle Morte?
2. Why does Franklin Niley call Anita at the crime scene in Chapter 33?
3. How does the speed with which werewolves heal compare to the speed with which humans heal?
4. Who is Terry Fletcher?
5. Whose hair does Marianne want Anita to brush in Chapter 37?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)