|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who searches Anita roughly in Chapter 29 in order to show Richard that he and Anita should leave town?
(a) Franklin Niley.
(b) Officer Maiden.
(d) Officer Thompson.
2. According to Captain Henderson, to what can mental illness open a person up?
(a) Demonic possession.
(b) Manipulation by others.
(c) Contact with extraterrestrials.
(d) Psychic abilities.
3. Who jerks Anita's phone out of the wall in Chapter 29 so she can't phone for help?
(c) Sheriff Wilkes.
4. For what has Linus Beck once been imprisoned?
(b) Murder in the form of human sacrifice.
(d) Armed robbery.
5. What does Anita tell Verne he owes her for having Terry Fletcher killed when she promised Terry he would live?
(a) A million dollars.
(b) Protection while she's in Myerton.
(c) A big favor.
(d) The death of one of his wolves.
6. Which of the following statements does not describe Roxanne?
(a) Wearing a jean jacket with no sleeves.
(b) Over six feet tall.
(c) Long brown hair with a blue tint on it.
(d) A muscular and tattooed arm.
7. What do the carvings on the trees in Chapter 32 indicate?
(a) Fairies are in the woods.
(b) Someone hates Anita.
(c) Someone has invoked a circle of protection to perform magic.
(d) Someone hates Myerton.
8. Who slaps Anita at the end of Chapter 40 out of jealousy over Richard?
9. Who is the only shapeshifter Anita allows to remain in her room at the beginning of Chapter 42?
10. Who is Marianne?
(a) The vargamor of Verne's wolf pack.
(b) A woman Richard is dating.
(c) Verne's lupa.
(d) One of Jean-Claude's vampires.
11. In Chapter 44, what does Howard Grant want in exchange for helping Anita?
(a) He wants one hundred thousand dollars.
(b) He wants to be made a werewolf.
(c) He wants Anita to refrain from killing him.
(d) He wants the power of Raina's munin for himself.
12. From what type of disease is Anita immune because of the vampire marks Jean-Claude has given her?
(b) The common cold.
(c) Blood-borne disease.
(d) All human disease.
13. How do the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) personnel respond at the crime scene in Chapter 32?
(a) They vomit.
(b) They faint.
(c) They scream.
(d) They shiver in fear and refuse to approach the scene.
14. What does Niley think is buried on the land the trolls occupy?
(a) The lance that pierced Christ's side.
(b) A treasure chest filled with gold.
(c) A treasure map.
(d) The grimoire, or spellbook, of a powerful sorceress.
15. How does the speed with which werewolves heal compare to the speed with which humans heal?
(a) Werewolves heal at the same rate as humans.
(b) Werewolves heal much slower than humans.
(c) Werewolves heal much faster than humans.
(d) Werewolves heal instantaneously.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita do to warn Roxanne she will kill her if necessary?
2. Whose hair does Marianne want Anita to brush in Chapter 37?
3. Who is Terry Fletcher?
4. For what has Milo Hart once been imprisoned?
5. What does Marianne serve Roxanne in Chapter 40 to try to calm her?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)