|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 25, which werewolf takes a bullet meant for Anita, thereby saving Anita's life?
2. How does Marianne advise Anita to deal with the munin trying to possess her?
(a) By becoming fully lukoi or werewolf.
(b) By sprinkling holy water on the munin's grave.
(c) By embracing rather than resisting it.
(d) By wearing a magic amulet to repel it.
3. How long is Franklin Niley going to wait for his messengers to return from Anita's before he starts torturing his kidnap victims further?
(a) Twenty-four hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) Four hours.
4. Who slaps Anita at the end of Chapter 40 out of jealousy over Richard?
5. What does the package Franklin Niley has delivered to Anita in Chapter 42 contain?
(a) Bribe money.
(b) Daniel Zeeman's hair & Charlotte Zeeman's finger.
(c) A vampire skull.
(d) Holy water.
6. Who is Roxanne?
(a) Richard's new girlfriend.
(b) Colin's human servant.
(c) Verne's lupa.
(d) Sheriff Wilkes's new deputy.
7. What does Niley think is buried on the land the trolls occupy?
(a) The grimoire, or spellbook, of a powerful sorceress.
(b) A treasure map.
(c) A treasure chest filled with gold.
(d) The lance that pierced Christ's side.
8. According to Captain Henderson, to what can mental illness open a person up?
(a) Contact with extraterrestrials.
(b) Psychic abilities.
(c) Manipulation by others.
(d) Demonic possession.
9. Who does Terry Fletcher say has hired him and his friends to attack Anita and the shapeshifters?
(b) Dr. Carrie Onslow.
(c) Sheriff Wilkes.
(d) Franklin Niley.
10. What lie has Verne told Roxanne to make her jealous?
(a) That Anita is in love with him.
(b) That Anita has more magical powers than Roxanne.
(c) That Anita is a better fighter than Roxanne.
(d) That Anita is prettier than Roxanne.
11. At the beginning of Chapter 31, how long does Sheriff Wilkes give Richard and Anita to get out of town?
(a) Until dark.
(b) One week.
(c) Forty-eight hours.
(d) One hour.
12. What does Dolph tell Anita that Franklin Niley does professionally?
(a) He's a vampire slayer like Anita.
(b) He's a scientist.
(c) He's a psychic.
(d) He's an art dealer who specializes in mystical artifacts.
13. What does Dolph advise Anita to do to Franklin Niley if she gets the chance?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Use magic against him.
(c) Videotape him to have evidence to use against him.
(d) Invest her money with him.
14. Who does Anita call at the beginning of Chapter 29 so she'll have an audio witness to her uninvited guest's visit?
(c) Her cop friend Sergeant Dolph Storr.
15. Who criticizes Anita for her violence toward Niley's messengers on the drive to where the kidnap victims are being held?
(b) Dr. Patrick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Terry Fletcher?
2. What does Anita tell her shapeshifters to do with Terry Fletcher after she questions him in Chapter 26?
3. For what has Linus Beck once been imprisoned?
4. Who is Dr. Patrick?
5. What will the police do to the trolls if they can prove the trolls have committed the crime they're accused of committing?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)