|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the demon end up killing?
(a) Howard Grant.
(b) Daniel Zeeman.
(c) Officer Thompson.
(d) Linus Beck.
2. When the shapeshifters sense others in the woods with them in Chapter 25, what do Jason and Anita pretend to be while Jamil and the rest of ther group run ahead to the lupanar for help?
(a) Boyfriend and girlfriend.
(c) Biologists researching trolls.
3. Who slaps Anita at the end of Chapter 40 out of jealousy over Richard?
4. According to Captain Henderson, to what can mental illness open a person up?
(a) Manipulation by others.
(b) Demonic possession.
(c) Contact with extraterrestrials.
(d) Psychic abilities.
5. What lie has Verne told Roxanne to make her jealous?
(a) That Anita is prettier than Roxanne.
(b) That Anita is a better fighter than Roxanne.
(c) That Anita has more magical powers than Roxanne.
(d) That Anita is in love with him.
6. Where is Anita when Roxanne bursts into her cabin in Chapter 39?
(a) In the bathtub.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In jail.
(d) In the lupanar.
7. Who searches Anita roughly in Chapter 29 in order to show Richard that he and Anita should leave town?
(a) Franklin Niley.
(b) Officer Thompson.
(c) Officer Maiden.
8. How do the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) personnel respond at the crime scene in Chapter 32?
(a) They vomit.
(b) They faint.
(c) They scream.
(d) They shiver in fear and refuse to approach the scene.
9. Why doesn't Anita want Roxanne to use her claws or teeth during their fight?
(a) Anita doesn't like germs.
(b) A werewolf's bite or clawing could turn Anita into a werewolf.
(c) A werewolf's claws and teeth are deadly.
(d) Anita prefers guns and knives in a fight.
10. For what has Linus Beck once been imprisoned?
(a) Armed robbery.
(b) Murder in the form of human sacrifice.
11. For whom does Anita declare her love in Chapter 27?
12. Who jerks Anita's phone out of the wall in Chapter 29 so she can't phone for help?
(b) Sheriff Wilkes.
13. Who is Howard Grant?
(a) A scientist researching trolls.
(b) A clairvoyant hired by Franklin Niley.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A necromancer.
14. In Chapter 31, what do the police accuse the trolls of doing?
(a) Counterfeiting money.
(b) Robbing tourists and hikers.
(c) Murdering a hiker and a local woman.
(d) Strip mining the mountains for coal.
15. What does Anita see carved on a circle of trees in Chapter 32?
(d) Her name.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what has Milo Hart once been imprisoned?
2. Which vampire is able to enter Anita's mind at the end of Chapter 41?
3. What does Anita do in Chapter 42 to get him to get Niley's messengers to reveal the location of the kidnap victims?
4. Who is in charge of the crime scene in Chapter 32?
5. What is Anita more concerned with at the end of the novel than pleasing Jean-Claude or Richard?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)