|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what enables Anita to sense Richard telepathically?
(a) The vampire marks Jean-Claude gave her.
(b) Her innate psychic abilities.
(c) Richard's special werewolf powers.
(d) A magical amulet she wears.
2. How does Anita save Damian?
(a) By administering a new vaccine to him.
(b) By giving him holy water to cleanse his blood.
(c) By letting him drink her blood.
(d) By giving him a blood transfusion in the hospital.
3. What present does Verne give Anita at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) A psychic reading from his pack's wise woman.
(b) The key to the city of Myerton.
(c) A gold necklace.
(d) Mira's head in a basket.
4. For what are the Lesser Smokey Mountain Trolls being blamed in Chapter 9?
(d) Destroying valuable trees.
5. In Chapter 14, why does Asher think Colin has caused Nathaniel's contamination?
(a) To show his superior powers.
(b) To test the power of Anita and her friends.
(c) To scare Verne's wolf pack into submission.
(d) To kill Nathaniel in vengeance against Jean-Claude.
6. What affect does physical closeness have on wereleopards?
(a) It heals them.
(b) It enhances their clairvoyance.
(c) It makes them anxious and afraid.
(d) It makes them shift into their animal personas.
7. What bar do Anita and Richard visit in Chapter 11?
(a) The Creole Cafe.
(b) The Flying Dutchman.
(c) The Happy Cowboy.
(d) The Sultan's Palace.
8. What are the Hati and Skoll in a werewolf pack?
(a) The enforcers.
(b) The king and queen.
(c) The clairvoyants.
(d) The physicians.
9. What emotion does the vampire Colin feed off of?
10. Who is Richard's lupa?
(a) Betty Schaffer.
(c) Carrie Onslow.
(d) Lucy Winston.
11. In Chapter 10, what startling fact does Anita notice about her bruised skin?
(a) It's a hideous shade of purple.
(b) It's healing much quicker than a normal human should.
(c) The bruises cover her entire face.
(d) It's worse than the day before.
12. Who does Sheriff Wilkes describe in Chapter 8 as "so clean he squeaks"?
(a) Mel Cooper.
13. Who is with Richard when Anita arrives at his cabin in Chapter 9?
(a) His mother, Charlotte.
(b) His brother, Daniel.
(d) Lucy Winston.
14. What is Anita's job at Animators, Inc.?
(a) She raises the dead as a necromancer.
(b) She is a sales manager.
(c) She is the office manager.
(d) She is a secretary.
15. What is Richard's profession?
(a) He's a teacher.
(b) He's a musician.
(c) He's a professional baseball player.
(d) He's a physician.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita break her engagement to Richard?
2. What is Anita's relationship to Richard?
3. When Anita and her group are surrounded by Colin and his vampires in Chapter 20, who does Asher say he will take in the battle?
4. What do vampires smell like to Anita?
5. In Chapter 17, who does Colin think has come to Myerton to replace him as master of the city?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)