|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which vampire is Colin's second in command?
2. How does Anita defeat Colin and his vampires at the lupanar?
(a) She has more vampires and weapons than Colin's group.
(b) She invokes a magic circle & wolf munin or spirits for help.
(c) She burns the lupanar.
(d) She sprays the vampires with holy water.
3. What is Richard's profession?
(a) He's a teacher.
(b) He's a physician.
(c) He's a professional baseball player.
(d) He's a musician.
4. Who was the wereleopards' leader before Anita?
5. Which werewolf is so terrified of rotting vampires that memories of them make him cry in the shower in Chapter 21?
6. What does Anita fear Colin will try to do after their encounter at the lupanar?
(a) Hurt her vampires, wolves and leopards to hurt her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Have Richard arrested again.
(d) Have her arrested.
7. In Chapter 8, what does the fact that she was ambushed right across from the police station indicate to Anita?
(a) That Myerton doesn't have enough police officers.
(b) That Myerton is a dangerous town.
(c) That her attackers are police officers.
(d) That her attackers knew the police wouldn't stop them.
8. What are the Hati and Skoll in a werewolf pack?
(a) The enforcers.
(b) The physicians.
(c) The king and queen.
(d) The clairvoyants.
9. Which of Colin's vampires is the rotting vampire whose bite infects Anita's friends?
10. What non-wolf can feel the call of the wolf pack to the greeting ceremony in Chapter 24?
11. How could a master vampire save Damian?
(a) By drinking his blood to drink the corruption away.
(b) By sending him healing thoughts and healing energy.
(c) By letting Damian drink the master vampire's blood.
(d) By summoning him from his coffin as the sun goes down.
12. What burns Barnaby's arm in Chapter 18?
(a) A candle.
(b) Holy water.
(d) The cross Anita wears.
13. Which of the following can kill wereanimals like the wereleopards?
(c) Tap water.
14. What is a lupa?
(a) A spell to conjure up a zombie.
(b) An herb that wards off werewolves.
(c) A flower that grows in Tennessee.
(d) The girlfriend of the leader of a werewolf pack.
15. What does Collin send Anita and her friends at the end of Chapter 12 as a message?
(a) The wounded and dying body of one of the wereleopards.
(b) A chocolate cake.
(c) A silver bullet.
(d) A magic pentagram.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Damian?
2. How does Anita travel to Tennessee?
3. What do Colin and Jean-Claude have in common?
4. Which werewolf is paid to deliver Nathaniel to Colin and the rotting vampire?
5. What emotion does the vampire Colin feed off of?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)