|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which werewolf is paid to deliver Nathaniel to Colin and the rotting vampire?
2. Who does Sheriff Wilkes want to arrest in Chapter 7 when Anita, Jason, and Shang-Da are attacked?
(a) Anita, Jason, and Shang-Da.
(b) Mel Cooper.
(c) Jamil and Verne.
3. What danger does Anita face as she tries to save Damian in Chapter 14?
(a) She could anger Colin and his vampires.
(b) She could lose her mind.
(c) She could die.
(d) She could become a vampire.
4. In Chapter 8, what does the fact that she was ambushed right across from the police station indicate to Anita?
(a) That her attackers are police officers.
(b) That her attackers knew the police wouldn't stop them.
(c) That Myerton is a dangerous town.
(d) That Myerton doesn't have enough police officers.
5. In what location does the first scene of the novel occur?
(a) Richard's jail cell in Tennessee.
(b) A hotel in Paris, France.
(c) Jean-Claude's private plane.
(d) Anita's bedroom in St. Louis.
6. Who is Anita's boss at Animators, Inc.?
(c) Bert Vaughn.
7. What is a leoparde lionne?
(a) The king of the leopards.
(b) A gray leopard.
(c) A golden leopard.
(d) A leopard who protects the other leopards.
8. What happens to Damian's hands at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) His hands get giant blisters on them.
(b) His hands bleed.
(c) His hands become paralyzed.
(d) The skin on his hands begins to peel off.
9. How could a master vampire save Damian?
(a) By summoning him from his coffin as the sun goes down.
(b) By drinking his blood to drink the corruption away.
(c) By letting Damian drink the master vampire's blood.
(d) By sending him healing thoughts and healing energy.
10. For what are the Lesser Smokey Mountain Trolls being blamed in Chapter 9?
(b) Destroying valuable trees.
11. What reason does Verne give in Chapter 16 for wanting to side with Anita instead of with the local vampires in Myerton?
(a) He loves Anita.
(b) He wants to ally himself with Jean-Claude.
(c) He hates Colin.
(d) He protests what Colin has done to Nathaniel and Damian.
12. What explanation does Verne give in Chapter 16 for the one of the wolves in his pack delivering Nathaniel to Colin?
(a) The wolf Mira is angry that Richard has stopped dating her.
(b) Verne's wolf pack are Colin's allies and do what he bids.
(c) The wolf Mira is a servant of the rotting vampires.
(d) Verne's wolf pack hates wereleopards.
13. What causes Damian's problems in Chapter 13?
(a) He gets the rotting contamination from Nathaniel's blood.
(b) He angers Colin, who puts a curse on him.
(c) A wereleopard bites him.
(d) A werewolf bites him.
14. Who checks Nathaniel's pulse while he is being treated for the rotting corruption in Chapter 13?
15. What color are Nathaniel's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 8, who does not want to be fingerprinted by Sheriff Wilkes?
2. Whose base makeup does Anita wear in Chapter 21?
3. In Chapter 14, why does Asher think Colin has caused Nathaniel's contamination?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 12, where does Anita meet with the wolves and leopards to learn the proper werewolf etiquette for the meeting with Verne's pack?
5. Which of the following characters is not a wereleopard?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)