|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Damian before he becomes a vampire?
(a) A Greek slave.
(b) A Viking.
(c) A Roman centurion.
(d) A French knight during the Middle Ages.
2. What outfit does Anita select to wear to meet Colin?
(a) Blue jeans and a tee shirt.
(b) A silk evening gown.
(c) A leather skirt.
(d) A pink pants suit.
3. Why does Colin not want Anita in Tennessee?
(a) He thinks she will be in danger if she goes there.
(b) He is a rival vampire slayer.
(c) He used to be in love with her and isn't over her.
(d) He fears Jean-Claude wants to take over his territory.
4. What is a vargamor?
(a) A wolf pack's wise man or wise woman or psychic.
(b) A vampire's human servant.
(c) An amulet that protects against vampires.
(d) A werewolf's human servant.
5. In Chapter 8, what does the fact that she was ambushed right across from the police station indicate to Anita?
(a) That her attackers are police officers.
(b) That her attackers knew the police wouldn't stop them.
(c) That Myerton doesn't have enough police officers.
(d) That Myerton is a dangerous town.
6. Who comes to Nathaniel's assistance at the beginning of Chapter 13 by feeding on his blood?
(a) Jamil and Zane.
(c) Asher and Damian.
7. In Chapter 1, how many days away is a full moon?
(a) Five days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Four days.
(d) Three weeks.
8. Which wereleopard is missing at the beginning of Chapter 12?
9. What is Richard's profession?
(a) He's a professional baseball player.
(b) He's a musician.
(c) He's a physician.
(d) He's a teacher.
10. What present does Verne give Anita at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Mira's head in a basket.
(b) A gold necklace.
(c) A psychic reading from his pack's wise woman.
(d) The key to the city of Myerton.
11. What secret identity does Richard have?
(a) He's a vampire.
(b) He's a werewolf.
(c) He's a wereleopard.
(d) He's a troll.
12. Which of the following is not a weapon Anita takes with her to Tennessee?
(a) Three silver knives and a gun.
(b) Normal bullets for use against fairies.
(c) A silver cross.
(d) Holy water.
13. Why does Anita telephone her friend Catherine at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) To ask Catherine to go to Tennessee to help Richard.
(b) To invite Catherine to visit her in St. Louis.
(c) To share the news about her engagement to Richard.
(d) To ask Catherine to recommend an attorney for Richard.
14. What explanation does Verne give in Chapter 16 for the one of the wolves in his pack delivering Nathaniel to Colin?
(a) Verne's wolf pack are Colin's allies and do what he bids.
(b) Verne's wolf pack hates wereleopards.
(c) The wolf Mira is angry that Richard has stopped dating her.
(d) The wolf Mira is a servant of the rotting vampires.
15. What danger does Anita face as she tries to save Damian in Chapter 14?
(a) She could die.
(b) She could anger Colin and his vampires.
(c) She could lose her mind.
(d) She could become a vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Officer Maiden advise that Anita do once Richard makes bail?
2. Who checks Nathaniel's pulse while he is being treated for the rotting corruption in Chapter 13?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 20, what does Colin state it will take to satisfy his grievance against Anita's group for entering his territory without his permission?
4. Who does Sheriff Wilkes describe in Chapter 8 as "so clean he squeaks"?
5. Who do Anita and Richard go to the bar in Chapter 11 to find?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)