|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who does Asher say is the only one with a chance of healing Damian?
(b) The orignal vampire master who saved him from the grave.
(d) A witch.
2. What present does Verne give Anita at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) A gold necklace.
(b) The key to the city of Myerton.
(c) A psychic reading from his pack's wise woman.
(d) Mira's head in a basket.
3. What emotion does the vampire Colin feed off of?
4. Which of the following statements is not true of the Lesser Smokey Mountain Trolls?
(a) They're one of the smallest of the North American trolls.
(b) They have black fur and resemble chimpanzees.
(c) They're mostly vegetarians but will eat insects.
(d) It's legal to kill them since they're not a protected species.
5. What is Anita's job at Animators, Inc.?
(a) She is a sales manager.
(b) She raises the dead as a necromancer.
(c) She is the office manager.
(d) She is a secretary.
6. Why does Anita think she can heal Damian?
(a) She has a magical herb for healing.
(b) She is a trained physician.
(c) She is a member of the triumvirate.
(d) She once called him from his coffin and is a necromancer.
7. What does Anita tell Verne she wants when Verne asks what will restore the peace between his pack and hers?
(a) Barnaby as her prisoner.
(b) Colin's destruction.
(c) Making her lupa of the pack.
(d) Mira's head in a basket.
8. For what are the Lesser Smokey Mountain Trolls being blamed in Chapter 9?
(c) Destroying valuable trees.
9. What is the name of Richard's wolf pack?
(a) The St. Louis Clan.
(b) The Thronnus Roke Clan.
(c) The Midwestern Missour Clan.
(d) The Ariel Orion Clan.
10. What secret identity does Richard have?
(a) He's a vampire.
(b) He's a werewolf.
(c) He's a troll.
(d) He's a wereleopard.
11. Who was the wereleopards' leader before Anita?
12. Which werewolf is paid to deliver Nathaniel to Colin and the rotting vampire?
13. What do Colin and Jean-Claude have in common?
(a) They both invest in real estate.
(b) They both love Anita.
(c) They both collect French art.
(d) They're both master or head vampires for their towns.
14. How does Anita become the Nimir-ra, or queen of the wereleopards?
(a) She is elected to the position.
(b) She becomes a wereleopard after being bitten by one.
(c) She marries the previous leader.
(d) She kills their previous leader.
15. What non-wolf can feel the call of the wolf pack to the greeting ceremony in Chapter 24?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which wereleopard is missing at the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. What reason does Verne give in Chapter 16 for wanting to side with Anita instead of with the local vampires in Myerton?
3. What is Daniel's relationship to Richard?
4. What does Anita fear Colin will try to do after their encounter at the lupanar?
5. How does Anita save Damian?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)