|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 20, what does Colin state it will take to satisfy his grievance against Anita's group for entering his territory without his permission?
(a) Anita's death.
(b) Asher's death.
(c) A million dollars.
(d) Surrender of Anita's guns and knives.
2. Who becomes jealous of Anita and a werewolf at the end of Chapter 21?
3. What burns Barnaby's arm in Chapter 18?
(a) The cross Anita wears.
(b) A candle.
(c) Holy water.
4. In Chapter 14, what does Anita wear under her clothes for her meeting with Colin?
(a) A magic amulet that protects against vampires.
(b) Two guns and a cross.
(c) A vial of holy water.
(d) A silver bullet.
5. What is Damian before he becomes a vampire?
(a) A French knight during the Middle Ages.
(b) A Greek slave.
(c) A Viking.
(d) A Roman centurion.
6. What emotion does the vampire Colin feed off of?
7. In Chapter 1, how many days away is a full moon?
(a) Four days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
8. Which vampire is Colin's second in command?
9. What bar do Anita and Richard visit in Chapter 11?
(a) The Sultan's Palace.
(b) The Happy Cowboy.
(c) The Creole Cafe.
(d) The Flying Dutchman.
10. In Chapter 14, why does Asher think Colin has caused Nathaniel's contamination?
(a) To scare Verne's wolf pack into submission.
(b) To test the power of Anita and her friends.
(c) To show his superior powers.
(d) To kill Nathaniel in vengeance against Jean-Claude.
11. What affect does physical closeness have on wereleopards?
(a) It heals them.
(b) It makes them shift into their animal personas.
(c) It enhances their clairvoyance.
(d) It makes them anxious and afraid.
12. Which wereleopard used to be a junkie before joining the leopards?
13. What is an Ulfric?
(a) A werewolf king.
(b) A Celtic musician.
(c) A spell to turn someone into a werewolf.
(d) A talisman against vampires.
14. What secret identity does Richard have?
(a) He's a werewolf.
(b) He's a vampire.
(c) He's a troll.
(d) He's a wereleopard.
15. Why does Daniel call Anita in Chapter 1?
(a) He wants to wish Anita a happy birthday.
(b) He invites Anita to his upcoming wedding.
(c) His brother Richard has been arrested.
(d) He needs to borrow some money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richard's profession?
2. Who comes to Nathaniel's assistance at the beginning of Chapter 13 by feeding on his blood?
3. Who breaks the truce between Colin's group of vampires and Anita's in Chapter 20?
4. What is Anita's job at Animators, Inc.?
5. Who does Sheriff Wilkes describe in Chapter 8 as "so clean he squeaks"?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)