|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what startling fact does Anita notice about her bruised skin?
(a) It's worse than the day before.
(b) It's a hideous shade of purple.
(c) The bruises cover her entire face.
(d) It's healing much quicker than a normal human should.
2. How does Anita become the Nimir-ra, or queen of the wereleopards?
(a) She is elected to the position.
(b) She kills their previous leader.
(c) She marries the previous leader.
(d) She becomes a wereleopard after being bitten by one.
3. What does Collin send Anita and her friends at the end of Chapter 12 as a message?
(a) A magic pentagram.
(b) A chocolate cake.
(c) The wounded and dying body of one of the wereleopards.
(d) A silver bullet.
4. What reason does Verne give in Chapter 16 for wanting to side with Anita instead of with the local vampires in Myerton?
(a) He hates Colin.
(b) He loves Anita.
(c) He wants to ally himself with Jean-Claude.
(d) He protests what Colin has done to Nathaniel and Damian.
5. What burns Barnaby's arm in Chapter 18?
(a) Holy water.
(c) A candle.
(d) The cross Anita wears.
6. What is Richard's profession?
(a) He's a musician.
(b) He's a professional baseball player.
(c) He's a physician.
(d) He's a teacher.
7. Which werewolf is so terrified of rotting vampires that memories of them make him cry in the shower in Chapter 21?
8. At the beginning of Chapter 12, where does Anita meet with the wolves and leopards to learn the proper werewolf etiquette for the meeting with Verne's pack?
(a) In her cabin.
(b) In Richard's cabin.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In Verne's cabin.
9. What bar do Anita and Richard visit in Chapter 11?
(a) The Happy Cowboy.
(b) The Flying Dutchman.
(c) The Creole Cafe.
(d) The Sultan's Palace.
10. What color is Asher's hair?
11. How does Anita travel to Tennessee?
(a) In Jean-Claude's private jet.
(b) By boat.
(c) By train.
(d) By car.
12. In Chapter 12, what enables Anita to sense Richard telepathically?
(a) The vampire marks Jean-Claude gave her.
(b) Her innate psychic abilities.
(c) Richard's special werewolf powers.
(d) A magical amulet she wears.
13. Why does Daniel call Anita in Chapter 1?
(a) His brother Richard has been arrested.
(b) He wants to wish Anita a happy birthday.
(c) He needs to borrow some money.
(d) He invites Anita to his upcoming wedding.
14. How does Anita save Damian?
(a) By letting him drink her blood.
(b) By giving him a blood transfusion in the hospital.
(c) By administering a new vaccine to him.
(d) By giving him holy water to cleanse his blood.
15. What do Colin and Jean-Claude have in common?
(a) They both invest in real estate.
(b) They both collect French art.
(c) They're both master or head vampires for their towns.
(d) They both love Anita.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does the fact that she was ambushed right across from the police station indicate to Anita?
2. Which of Colin's vampires is the rotting vampire whose bite infects Anita's friends?
3. For what are the Lesser Smokey Mountain Trolls being blamed in Chapter 9?
4. What is Anita's job at Animators, Inc.?
5. Who is Anita's boss at Animators, Inc.?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)