|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Anita's boss at Animators, Inc.?
(d) Bert Vaughn.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 12, where does Anita meet with the wolves and leopards to learn the proper werewolf etiquette for the meeting with Verne's pack?
(a) In Verne's cabin.
(b) In her cabin.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In Richard's cabin.
3. Whose base makeup does Anita wear in Chapter 21?
4. What is a lupa?
(a) A flower that grows in Tennessee.
(b) The girlfriend of the leader of a werewolf pack.
(c) A spell to conjure up a zombie.
(d) An herb that wards off werewolves.
5. Which wereleopard used to be a junkie before joining the leopards?
6. What is Richard's middle name?
7. What burns Barnaby's arm in Chapter 18?
(a) The cross Anita wears.
(c) Holy water.
(d) A candle.
8. What color is Asher's hair?
9. Who comes to Nathaniel's assistance at the beginning of Chapter 13 by feeding on his blood?
(b) Jamil and Zane.
(c) Asher and Damian.
10. Why does Anita break her engagement to Richard?
(a) She finds out he's a vampire.
(b) She catches Richard with another woman.
(c) She prefers Jean-Claude.
(d) He kills and eats the previous werewolf pack leader.
11. In Chapter 14, what does Anita wear under her clothes for her meeting with Colin?
(a) A silver bullet.
(b) A magic amulet that protects against vampires.
(c) Two guns and a cross.
(d) A vial of holy water.
12. What is a lion passant?
(a) A werelion.
(b) A passive leopard, one with power but who doesn't protect.
(c) A statue of a lion.
(d) A miniature lion.
13. What is a night hag?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A witch.
(c) A vampire that feeds on fear, like Colin does.
(d) A werewolf.
14. What affect does physical closeness have on wereleopards?
(a) It makes them anxious and afraid.
(b) It makes them shift into their animal personas.
(c) It heals them.
(d) It enhances their clairvoyance.
15. What outfit does Anita select to wear to meet Colin?
(a) A pink pants suit.
(b) A silk evening gown.
(c) Blue jeans and a tee shirt.
(d) A leather skirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has scarred half of Asher's face and body?
2. In Chapter 1, how many days away is a full moon?
3. How does Colin feel about Anita after the encounter between their two groups at the lupanar?
4. What is a vargamor?
5. What bar do Anita and Richard visit in Chapter 11?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)