|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 20, what does Colin state it will take to satisfy his grievance against Anita's group for entering his territory without his permission?
(a) Surrender of Anita's guns and knives.
(b) Asher's death.
(c) Anita's death.
(d) A million dollars.
2. What affect does physical closeness have on wereleopards?
(a) It makes them shift into their animal personas.
(b) It heals them.
(c) It makes them anxious and afraid.
(d) It enhances their clairvoyance.
3. In Chapter 1, how many days away is a full moon?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Five days.
(d) Four days.
4. Who is the first character to appear in the novel?
5. Which of the following statements is not true of the Lesser Smokey Mountain Trolls?
(a) They have black fur and resemble chimpanzees.
(b) They're one of the smallest of the North American trolls.
(c) They're mostly vegetarians but will eat insects.
(d) It's legal to kill them since they're not a protected species.
6. What do Colin and Jean-Claude have in common?
(a) They both invest in real estate.
(b) They're both master or head vampires for their towns.
(c) They both love Anita.
(d) They both collect French art.
7. How could a master vampire save Damian?
(a) By drinking his blood to drink the corruption away.
(b) By letting Damian drink the master vampire's blood.
(c) By summoning him from his coffin as the sun goes down.
(d) By sending him healing thoughts and healing energy.
8. What are the Hati and Skoll in a werewolf pack?
(a) The enforcers.
(b) The physicians.
(c) The king and queen.
(d) The clairvoyants.
9. Which vampire is Colin's second in command?
10. Which of the following characters is not a wereleopard?
11. Why does Anita think she can heal Damian?
(a) She is a trained physician.
(b) She has a magical herb for healing.
(c) She is a member of the triumvirate.
(d) She once called him from his coffin and is a necromancer.
12. What danger does Anita face as she tries to save Damian in Chapter 14?
(a) She could lose her mind.
(b) She could die.
(c) She could become a vampire.
(d) She could anger Colin and his vampires.
13. Which wereleopard has lost a leg in a hit-and-run accident and had the leg grown back after becoming a shapeshifter?
14. When Damian pulls away from Nathaniel at the end of Chapter 13, what does Anita see on his lip?
(a) A black spot.
(b) A blister.
(c) A scar.
(d) A red spot.
15. At the beginning of Chapter 12, where does Anita meet with the wolves and leopards to learn the proper werewolf etiquette for the meeting with Verne's pack?
(a) In her cabin.
(b) In Verne's cabin.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In Richard's cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which werewolf is so terrified of rotting vampires that memories of them make him cry in the shower in Chapter 21?
2. Which of the following can kill wereanimals like the wereleopards?
3. What causes Damian's problems in Chapter 13?
4. Why does Anita break her engagement to Richard?
5. What is a vargamor?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)