|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Damian's hands at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) His hands become paralyzed.
(b) His hands get giant blisters on them.
(c) The skin on his hands begins to peel off.
(d) His hands bleed.
2. What explanation does Verne give in Chapter 16 for the one of the wolves in his pack delivering Nathaniel to Colin?
(a) Verne's wolf pack are Colin's allies and do what he bids.
(b) The wolf Mira is angry that Richard has stopped dating her.
(c) The wolf Mira is a servant of the rotting vampires.
(d) Verne's wolf pack hates wereleopards.
3. In Chapter 1, how many days away is a full moon?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Four days.
(d) Five days.
4. When Anita and her group are surrounded by Colin and his vampires in Chapter 20, who does Asher say he will take in the battle?
5. How does Colin feel about Anita after the encounter between their two groups at the lupanar?
(a) He is impressed by her abilities.
(b) He's afraid of her and her power.
(c) He falls in love with her.
(d) He wants to make her the new master vampire.
6. What emotion does the vampire Colin feed off of?
7. Which of the following characters is not a wereleopard?
8. What bar do Anita and Richard visit in Chapter 11?
(a) The Creole Cafe.
(b) The Happy Cowboy.
(c) The Sultan's Palace.
(d) The Flying Dutchman.
9. What is Jamil's relationship to Richard?
(a) He's Richard's brother-in-law.
(b) He's Richard's boss.
(c) He's one of Richard's bodyguards.
(d) He's Richard's best friend.
10. Which werewolf is paid to deliver Nathaniel to Colin and the rotting vampire?
11. Which of the following statements is not true of the Lesser Smokey Mountain Trolls?
(a) They have black fur and resemble chimpanzees.
(b) They're mostly vegetarians but will eat insects.
(c) They're one of the smallest of the North American trolls.
(d) It's legal to kill them since they're not a protected species.
12. Who comes to Nathaniel's assistance at the beginning of Chapter 13 by feeding on his blood?
(b) Asher and Damian.
(c) Jamil and Zane.
13. What danger does Anita face as she tries to save Damian in Chapter 14?
(a) She could die.
(b) She could lose her mind.
(c) She could anger Colin and his vampires.
(d) She could become a vampire.
14. How does Anita react when she sees Verne's present for her in Chapter 19?
(a) She thanks Verne.
(b) She screams.
(c) She faintgs.
(d) She vomits.
15. Which wereleopard used to be a junkie before joining the leopards?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men attack Anita and Jason once they leave the sheriff's office in Chapter 7?
2. What has scarred half of Asher's face and body?
3. Whose base makeup does Anita wear in Chapter 21?
4. How does Anita travel to Tennessee?
5. Which of Colin's vampires is the rotting vampire whose bite infects Anita's friends?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)