|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who does Asher say is the only one with a chance of healing Damian?
(c) A witch.
(d) The orignal vampire master who saved him from the grave.
2. In what location does the first scene of the novel occur?
(a) A hotel in Paris, France.
(b) Richard's jail cell in Tennessee.
(c) Anita's bedroom in St. Louis.
(d) Jean-Claude's private plane.
3. What is a lion passant?
(a) A miniature lion.
(b) A passive leopard, one with power but who doesn't protect.
(c) A statue of a lion.
(d) A werelion.
4. In Chapter 8, what does the fact that she was ambushed right across from the police station indicate to Anita?
(a) That Myerton doesn't have enough police officers.
(b) That her attackers are police officers.
(c) That her attackers knew the police wouldn't stop them.
(d) That Myerton is a dangerous town.
5. Who is Anita's boss at Animators, Inc.?
(a) Bert Vaughn.
6. What is Jamil's relationship to Richard?
(a) He's Richard's boss.
(b) He's Richard's brother-in-law.
(c) He's Richard's best friend.
(d) He's one of Richard's bodyguards.
7. What is Anita's relationship to Richard?
(a) She's his boss.
(b) She's his neighbor.
(c) She's his former fiancee.
(d) She's his coworker.
8. What is Damian before he becomes a vampire?
(a) A Roman centurion.
(b) A Greek slave.
(c) A Viking.
(d) A French knight during the Middle Ages.
9. At the beginning of Chapter 20, what does Colin state it will take to satisfy his grievance against Anita's group for entering his territory without his permission?
(a) A million dollars.
(b) Asher's death.
(c) Surrender of Anita's guns and knives.
(d) Anita's death.
10. In Chapter 12, what enables Anita to sense Richard telepathically?
(a) A magical amulet she wears.
(b) Her innate psychic abilities.
(c) The vampire marks Jean-Claude gave her.
(d) Richard's special werewolf powers.
11. What secret identity does Richard have?
(a) He's a vampire.
(b) He's a wereleopard.
(c) He's a troll.
(d) He's a werewolf.
12. Which of the following characters is not a wereleopard?
13. Who checks Nathaniel's pulse while he is being treated for the rotting corruption in Chapter 13?
14. What is Daniel's relationship to Richard?
(a) He's Richard's father.
(b) He's Richard's brother.
(c) He's Richard's cousin.
(d) He's Richard's son.
15. What non-wolf can feel the call of the wolf pack to the greeting ceremony in Chapter 24?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a lupa?
2. In Chapter 17, who does Colin think has come to Myerton to replace him as master of the city?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 12, where does Anita meet with the wolves and leopards to learn the proper werewolf etiquette for the meeting with Verne's pack?
4. Who comes to Nathaniel's assistance at the beginning of Chapter 13 by feeding on his blood?
5. How could a master vampire save Damian?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)