|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Damian's problems in Chapter 13?
(a) He angers Colin, who puts a curse on him.
(b) He gets the rotting contamination from Nathaniel's blood.
(c) A wereleopard bites him.
(d) A werewolf bites him.
2. How does Anita become the Nimir-ra, or queen of the wereleopards?
(a) She becomes a wereleopard after being bitten by one.
(b) She marries the previous leader.
(c) She is elected to the position.
(d) She kills their previous leader.
3. Which wereleopard is missing at the beginning of Chapter 12?
4. What does Collin send Anita and her friends at the end of Chapter 12 as a message?
(a) A chocolate cake.
(b) The wounded and dying body of one of the wereleopards.
(c) A magic pentagram.
(d) A silver bullet.
5. What non-wolf can feel the call of the wolf pack to the greeting ceremony in Chapter 24?
6. Who does Sheriff Wilkes describe in Chapter 8 as "so clean he squeaks"?
(d) Mel Cooper.
7. How does Colin feel about Anita after the encounter between their two groups at the lupanar?
(a) He's afraid of her and her power.
(b) He is impressed by her abilities.
(c) He falls in love with her.
(d) He wants to make her the new master vampire.
8. In what location does the first scene of the novel occur?
(a) Anita's bedroom in St. Louis.
(b) Jean-Claude's private plane.
(c) Richard's jail cell in Tennessee.
(d) A hotel in Paris, France.
9. What secret identity does Richard have?
(a) He's a werewolf.
(b) He's a wereleopard.
(c) He's a vampire.
(d) He's a troll.
10. Who is the first character to appear in the novel?
11. At the beginning of Chapter 20, what does Colin state it will take to satisfy his grievance against Anita's group for entering his territory without his permission?
(a) Asher's death.
(b) Surrender of Anita's guns and knives.
(c) Anita's death.
(d) A million dollars.
12. Which of the following can kill wereanimals like the wereleopards?
(c) Tap water.
13. In Chapter 1, how many days away is a full moon?
(a) Five days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Four days.
14. Who is with Richard when Anita arrives at his cabin in Chapter 9?
(a) His mother, Charlotte.
(c) Lucy Winston.
(d) His brother, Daniel.
15. What does Anita tell Verne she wants when Verne asks what will restore the peace between his pack and hers?
(a) Colin's destruction.
(b) Barnaby as her prisoner.
(c) Mira's head in a basket.
(d) Making her lupa of the pack.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what enables Anita to sense Richard telepathically?
2. Which of the following statements is not true of the Lesser Smokey Mountain Trolls?
3. Who was the wereleopards' leader before Anita?
4. In Chapter 8, what does the fact that she was ambushed right across from the police station indicate to Anita?
5. What does Anita think when she hears that Richard has been arrested in Tennessee?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)