|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Nathaniel's assistance at the beginning of Chapter 13 by feeding on his blood?
(b) Jamil and Zane.
(c) Asher and Damian.
2. In Chapter 10, what startling fact does Anita notice about her bruised skin?
(a) It's a hideous shade of purple.
(b) It's worse than the day before.
(c) It's healing much quicker than a normal human should.
(d) The bruises cover her entire face.
3. Which of the following is not a weapon Anita takes with her to Tennessee?
(a) Normal bullets for use against fairies.
(b) Holy water.
(c) A silver cross.
(d) Three silver knives and a gun.
4. How does Anita save Damian?
(a) By giving him a blood transfusion in the hospital.
(b) By giving him holy water to cleanse his blood.
(c) By administering a new vaccine to him.
(d) By letting him drink her blood.
5. How does Anita become the Nimir-ra, or queen of the wereleopards?
(a) She is elected to the position.
(b) She kills their previous leader.
(c) She becomes a wereleopard after being bitten by one.
(d) She marries the previous leader.
6. Why does Anita telephone her friend Catherine at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) To ask Catherine to go to Tennessee to help Richard.
(b) To share the news about her engagement to Richard.
(c) To invite Catherine to visit her in St. Louis.
(d) To ask Catherine to recommend an attorney for Richard.
7. Who do Anita and Richard go to the bar in Chapter 11 to find?
(b) Richard's mother, Charlotte.
(c) Sheriff Wilkes.
8. What are the Hati and Skoll in a werewolf pack?
(a) The enforcers.
(b) The king and queen.
(c) The clairvoyants.
(d) The physicians.
9. Who is the first character to appear in the novel?
10. When Damian pulls away from Nathaniel at the end of Chapter 13, what does Anita see on his lip?
(a) A scar.
(b) A red spot.
(c) A blister.
(d) A black spot.
11. In Chapter 1, how many days away is a full moon?
(a) Five days.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Four days.
12. Which werewolf is so terrified of rotting vampires that memories of them make him cry in the shower in Chapter 21?
13. In Chapter 8, what does the fact that she was ambushed right across from the police station indicate to Anita?
(a) That her attackers are police officers.
(b) That her attackers knew the police wouldn't stop them.
(c) That Myerton doesn't have enough police officers.
(d) That Myerton is a dangerous town.
14. Why does Anita break her engagement to Richard?
(a) He kills and eats the previous werewolf pack leader.
(b) She catches Richard with another woman.
(c) She finds out he's a vampire.
(d) She prefers Jean-Claude.
15. What does Anita fear Colin will try to do after their encounter at the lupanar?
(a) Have Richard arrested again.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Have her arrested.
(d) Hurt her vampires, wolves and leopards to hurt her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Colin and Jean-Claude have in common?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 8, who does not want to be fingerprinted by Sheriff Wilkes?
3. What color are Nathaniel's eyes?
4. Which wereleopard is missing at the beginning of Chapter 12?
5. What happens to Damian's hands at the end of Chapter 13?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)