|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Damian?
(a) He walks with a cane.
(b) Red hair.
(c) Green eyes.
(d) He belongs to Anita since she raised him from the dead.
2. How could a master vampire save Damian?
(a) By sending him healing thoughts and healing energy.
(b) By drinking his blood to drink the corruption away.
(c) By summoning him from his coffin as the sun goes down.
(d) By letting Damian drink the master vampire's blood.
3. What color are Nathaniel's eyes?
4. Why does Daniel call Anita in Chapter 1?
(a) He needs to borrow some money.
(b) His brother Richard has been arrested.
(c) He invites Anita to his upcoming wedding.
(d) He wants to wish Anita a happy birthday.
5. In Chapter 17, who does Colin think has come to Myerton to replace him as master of the city?
6. Which of the following can kill wereanimals like the wereleopards?
(a) Tap water.
7. Why does Colin not want Anita in Tennessee?
(a) He is a rival vampire slayer.
(b) He thinks she will be in danger if she goes there.
(c) He fears Jean-Claude wants to take over his territory.
(d) He used to be in love with her and isn't over her.
8. What are the Hati and Skoll in a werewolf pack?
(a) The physicians.
(b) The clairvoyants.
(c) The king and queen.
(d) The enforcers.
9. Which of the following is not a weapon Anita takes with her to Tennessee?
(a) Three silver knives and a gun.
(b) Holy water.
(c) A silver cross.
(d) Normal bullets for use against fairies.
10. In Chapter 8, what does Sheriff Wilkes say will get Richard out of trouble and get the charges against him to disappear?
(a) Richard leaving town.
(b) Paying a generous bribe to the judge.
(c) Paying a generous bribe to the sheriff.
(d) Anita dating the sheriff.
11. What reason does Verne give in Chapter 16 for wanting to side with Anita instead of with the local vampires in Myerton?
(a) He loves Anita.
(b) He protests what Colin has done to Nathaniel and Damian.
(c) He hates Colin.
(d) He wants to ally himself with Jean-Claude.
12. What is a lupa?
(a) A spell to conjure up a zombie.
(b) A flower that grows in Tennessee.
(c) The girlfriend of the leader of a werewolf pack.
(d) An herb that wards off werewolves.
13. How many men attack Anita and Jason once they leave the sheriff's office in Chapter 7?
14. Who comes to Nathaniel's assistance at the beginning of Chapter 13 by feeding on his blood?
(c) Jamil and Zane.
(d) Asher and Damian.
15. What burns Barnaby's arm in Chapter 18?
(a) A candle.
(b) Holy water.
(c) The cross Anita wears.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Anita and Richard go to the bar in Chapter 11 to find?
2. Which wereleopard is missing at the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. In Chapter 8, what does the fact that she was ambushed right across from the police station indicate to Anita?
4. What does Anita tell Verne she wants when Verne asks what will restore the peace between his pack and hers?
5. What danger does Anita face as she tries to save Damian in Chapter 14?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)