|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following can kill wereanimals like the wereleopards?
(c) Tap water.
2. How does Anita defeat Colin and his vampires at the lupanar?
(a) She burns the lupanar.
(b) She has more vampires and weapons than Colin's group.
(c) She sprays the vampires with holy water.
(d) She invokes a magic circle & wolf munin or spirits for help.
3. What is a night hag?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A witch.
(d) A vampire that feeds on fear, like Colin does.
4. How does Anita travel to Tennessee?
(a) By car.
(b) By boat.
(c) In Jean-Claude's private jet.
(d) By train.
5. What is Anita's relationship with Jean-Claude?
(a) She's his sister.
(b) She's his girlfriend.
(c) She's his neighbor.
(d) She's his co-worker.
6. In Chapter 14, why does Asher think Colin has caused Nathaniel's contamination?
(a) To show his superior powers.
(b) To scare Verne's wolf pack into submission.
(c) To kill Nathaniel in vengeance against Jean-Claude.
(d) To test the power of Anita and her friends.
7. In Chapter 12, what enables Anita to sense Richard telepathically?
(a) Her innate psychic abilities.
(b) The vampire marks Jean-Claude gave her.
(c) Richard's special werewolf powers.
(d) A magical amulet she wears.
8. What does Anita tell Verne she wants when Verne asks what will restore the peace between his pack and hers?
(a) Barnaby as her prisoner.
(b) Colin's destruction.
(c) Mira's head in a basket.
(d) Making her lupa of the pack.
9. What burns Barnaby's arm in Chapter 18?
(a) Holy water.
(b) A candle.
(c) The cross Anita wears.
10. Which of Colin's vampires is the rotting vampire whose bite infects Anita's friends?
11. What is Richard's profession?
(a) He's a musician.
(b) He's a teacher.
(c) He's a professional baseball player.
(d) He's a physician.
12. Why does Colin not want Anita in Tennessee?
(a) He used to be in love with her and isn't over her.
(b) He is a rival vampire slayer.
(c) He fears Jean-Claude wants to take over his territory.
(d) He thinks she will be in danger if she goes there.
13. In Chapter 8, what does Sheriff Wilkes say will get Richard out of trouble and get the charges against him to disappear?
(a) Paying a generous bribe to the judge.
(b) Anita dating the sheriff.
(c) Richard leaving town.
(d) Paying a generous bribe to the sheriff.
14. Which of the following statements is not true of the Lesser Smokey Mountain Trolls?
(a) They're one of the smallest of the North American trolls.
(b) It's legal to kill them since they're not a protected species.
(c) They have black fur and resemble chimpanzees.
(d) They're mostly vegetarians but will eat insects.
15. In Chapter 1, how many days away is a full moon?
(a) Five days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What affect does physical closeness have on wereleopards?
2. Who was the wereleopards' leader before Anita?
3. Who comes to Nathaniel's assistance at the beginning of Chapter 13 by feeding on his blood?
4. What is Damian before he becomes a vampire?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 20, what does Colin state it will take to satisfy his grievance against Anita's group for entering his territory without his permission?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)