|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a leoparde lionne?
(a) A leopard who protects the other leopards.
(b) A golden leopard.
(c) The king of the leopards.
(d) A gray leopard.
2. What present does Verne give Anita at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) The key to the city of Myerton.
(b) A psychic reading from his pack's wise woman.
(c) A gold necklace.
(d) Mira's head in a basket.
3. Who is with Richard when Anita arrives at his cabin in Chapter 9?
(a) Lucy Winston.
(c) His mother, Charlotte.
(d) His brother, Daniel.
4. In what location does the first scene of the novel occur?
(a) Jean-Claude's private plane.
(b) Richard's jail cell in Tennessee.
(c) Anita's bedroom in St. Louis.
(d) A hotel in Paris, France.
5. When Damian pulls away from Nathaniel at the end of Chapter 13, what does Anita see on his lip?
(a) A red spot.
(b) A scar.
(c) A blister.
(d) A black spot.
6. What happens to Damian's hands at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) His hands get giant blisters on them.
(b) His hands bleed.
(c) His hands become paralyzed.
(d) The skin on his hands begins to peel off.
7. What is an Ulfric?
(a) A Celtic musician.
(b) A werewolf king.
(c) A talisman against vampires.
(d) A spell to turn someone into a werewolf.
8. How does Anita travel to Tennessee?
(a) In Jean-Claude's private jet.
(b) By car.
(c) By boat.
(d) By train.
9. Why does Daniel call Anita in Chapter 1?
(a) His brother Richard has been arrested.
(b) He wants to wish Anita a happy birthday.
(c) He invites Anita to his upcoming wedding.
(d) He needs to borrow some money.
10. Why does Colin not want Anita in Tennessee?
(a) He fears Jean-Claude wants to take over his territory.
(b) He used to be in love with her and isn't over her.
(c) He thinks she will be in danger if she goes there.
(d) He is a rival vampire slayer.
11. In Chapter 14, why does Asher think Colin has caused Nathaniel's contamination?
(a) To kill Nathaniel in vengeance against Jean-Claude.
(b) To test the power of Anita and her friends.
(c) To scare Verne's wolf pack into submission.
(d) To show his superior powers.
12. What secret identity does Richard have?
(a) He's a troll.
(b) He's a wereleopard.
(c) He's a vampire.
(d) He's a werewolf.
13. What does Anita think when she hears that Richard has been arrested in Tennessee?
(a) She's positive he's guilty and wants him to stay in jail.
(b) She isn't sure what to think but admits he could be guilty.
(c) She wants to investigate to determine his guilt or innocence.
(d) She doesn't believe he's guilty and wants to help him.
14. What do vampires smell like to Anita?
15. What is Damian before he becomes a vampire?
(a) A Greek slave.
(b) A Viking.
(c) A Roman centurion.
(d) A French knight during the Middle Ages.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the wereleopards' leader before Anita?
2. What is a lupa?
3. Who does Sheriff Wilkes want to arrest in Chapter 7 when Anita, Jason, and Shang-Da are attacked?
4. What is the name of Richard's wolf pack?
5. How does Anita become the Nimir-ra, or queen of the wereleopards?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)