Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the first character to appear in the novel?
2. In what location does the first scene of the novel occur?
Anita's bedroom in St. Louis.
3. Why does Daniel call Anita in Chapter 1?
His brother Richard has been arrested.
4. What is Daniel's relationship to Richard?
He's Richard's brother.
5. What is Anita's relationship to Richard?
She's his former fiancee.
6. What is Richard's profession?
He's a teacher.
7. What secret identity does Richard have?
He's a werewolf.
This section contains 4,866 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)