|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Richard want to leave Myerton?
(a) He fears the sheriff will kill the trolls.
(b) He likes the fishing and hiking in the mountains around town.
(c) He wants to take over Colin's territory for Jean-Claude.
(d) He wants to become Ulfric of Myerton's wolf pack.
2. What does Collin send Anita and her friends at the end of Chapter 12 as a message?
(a) The wounded and dying body of one of the wereleopards.
(b) A silver bullet.
(c) A chocolate cake.
(d) A magic pentagram.
3. How does Marianne advise Anita to deal with the munin trying to possess her?
(a) By becoming fully lukoi or werewolf.
(b) By embracing rather than resisting it.
(c) By wearing a magic amulet to repel it.
(d) By sprinkling holy water on the munin's grave.
4. Which werewolf is so terrified of rotting vampires that memories of them make him cry in the shower in Chapter 21?
5. Why does Franklin Niley call Anita at the crime scene in Chapter 33?
(a) To arrange a meeting with her.
(b) To threaten her.
(c) To make a deal with her.
(d) To ask her out on a date.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what reason does Damian give Colin for why he serves Jean-Claude?
2. What stops Roxanne's fight with Anita in Chapter 40?
3. When Damian pulls away from Nathaniel at the end of Chapter 13, what does Anita see on his lip?
4. According to Captain Henderson, to what can mental illness open a person up?
5. What does Niley threaten to do if Anita won't meet with him?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)