|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which wereleopard is missing at the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. Who hits Anita in Chapter 29?
(c) Officer Maiden.
(d) Sheriff Wilkes.
3. In Chapter 31, what do the police accuse the trolls of doing?
(a) Counterfeiting money.
(b) Robbing tourists and hikers.
(c) Murdering a hiker and a local woman.
(d) Strip mining the mountains for coal.
4. How does Anita's increasing closeness to Richard affect the triumvirate?
(a) It decreases Anita's closeness with Jean-Claude.
(b) It binds the entire triumvirate more closely together.
(c) It decreases the power of the entire triumvirate.
(d) It increases Richard's power.
5. How does the speed with which werewolves heal compare to the speed with which humans heal?
(a) Werewolves heal instantaneously.
(b) Werewolves heal much slower than humans.
(c) Werewolves heal at the same rate as humans.
(d) Werewolves heal much faster than humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Colin's vampires is the rotting vampire whose bite infects Anita's friends?
2. Who breaks the truce between Colin's group of vampires and Anita's in Chapter 20?
3. Who checks Nathaniel's pulse while he is being treated for the rotting corruption in Chapter 13?
4. What sound do Richard and Anita hear in the woods at the beginning of Chapter 31?
5. What secret identity does Richard have?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)