|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men attack Anita and Jason once they leave the sheriff's office in Chapter 7?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 12, where does Anita meet with the wolves and leopards to learn the proper werewolf etiquette for the meeting with Verne's pack?
(a) In the woods.
(b) In Verne's cabin.
(c) In her cabin.
(d) In Richard's cabin.
3. Which of the following characters is not a wereleopard?
4. Who is Richard's lupa?
(a) Betty Schaffer.
(b) Lucy Winston.
(c) Carrie Onslow.
5. What does Collin send Anita and her friends at the end of Chapter 12 as a message?
(a) A silver bullet.
(b) A magic pentagram.
(c) A chocolate cake.
(d) The wounded and dying body of one of the wereleopards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a weapon Anita takes with her to Tennessee?
2. In Chapter 8, what does Sheriff Wilkes say will get Richard out of trouble and get the charges against him to disappear?
3. What is Richard's middle name?
4. How does Anita become the Nimir-ra, or queen of the wereleopards?
5. How does Anita travel to Tennessee?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)