|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does the fact that she was ambushed right across from the police station indicate to Anita?
(a) That Myerton doesn't have enough police officers.
(b) That her attackers are police officers.
(c) That Myerton is a dangerous town.
(d) That her attackers knew the police wouldn't stop them.
2. What is Anita's relationship to Richard?
(a) She's his neighbor.
(b) She's his boss.
(c) She's his coworker.
(d) She's his former fiancee.
3. Which of the following statements is not true of the Lesser Smokey Mountain Trolls?
(a) They have black fur and resemble chimpanzees.
(b) They're one of the smallest of the North American trolls.
(c) They're mostly vegetarians but will eat insects.
(d) It's legal to kill them since they're not a protected species.
4. In Chapter 10, what startling fact does Anita notice about her bruised skin?
(a) The bruises cover her entire face.
(b) It's a hideous shade of purple.
(c) It's healing much quicker than a normal human should.
(d) It's worse than the day before.
5. What secret identity does Richard have?
(a) He's a troll.
(b) He's a vampire.
(c) He's a wereleopard.
(d) He's a werewolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men attack Anita and Jason once they leave the sheriff's office in Chapter 7?
2. What is Jamil's relationship to Richard?
3. Who is the first character to appear in the novel?
4. Which wereleopard is missing at the beginning of Chapter 12?
5. Why does Daniel call Anita in Chapter 1?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)