|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements is not true of the Lesser Smokey Mountain Trolls?
(a) It's legal to kill them since they're not a protected species.
(b) They're one of the smallest of the North American trolls.
(c) They're mostly vegetarians but will eat insects.
(d) They have black fur and resemble chimpanzees.
2. Which of the following is not a weapon Anita takes with her to Tennessee?
(a) A silver cross.
(b) Holy water.
(c) Normal bullets for use against fairies.
(d) Three silver knives and a gun.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Sheriff Wilkes say will get Richard out of trouble and get the charges against him to disappear?
(a) Paying a generous bribe to the sheriff.
(b) Anita dating the sheriff.
(c) Richard leaving town.
(d) Paying a generous bribe to the judge.
4. Who is with Richard when Anita arrives at his cabin in Chapter 9?
(a) His mother, Charlotte.
(b) Lucy Winston.
(d) His brother, Daniel.
5. In Chapter 1, how many days away is a full moon?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Five days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Four days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Anita and Richard go to the bar in Chapter 11 to find?
2. Why does Colin not want Anita in Tennessee?
3. What secret identity does Richard have?
4. What does Officer Maiden put into Anita's gun before returning it to her at the beginning of Chapter 7?
5. What is Richard's middle name?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)