|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roxanne accuse Anita of doing?
(a) Practicing black magic.
(b) Insulting Verne.
(c) Stealing Richard from her.
(d) Murdering Colin's vampires.
2. Who is the first character to appear in the novel?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 12, where does Anita meet with the wolves and leopards to learn the proper werewolf etiquette for the meeting with Verne's pack?
(a) In her cabin.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In Richard's cabin.
(d) In Verne's cabin.
4. In Chapter 8, what does the fact that she was ambushed right across from the police station indicate to Anita?
(a) That her attackers knew the police wouldn't stop them.
(b) That her attackers are police officers.
(c) That Myerton doesn't have enough police officers.
(d) That Myerton is a dangerous town.
5. What does Anita think when she hears that Richard has been arrested in Tennessee?
(a) She's positive he's guilty and wants him to stay in jail.
(b) She isn't sure what to think but admits he could be guilty.
(c) She wants to investigate to determine his guilt or innocence.
(d) She doesn't believe he's guilty and wants to help him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Damian's hands at the end of Chapter 13?
2. Where is Anita when Roxanne bursts into her cabin in Chapter 39?
3. What has scarred half of Asher's face and body?
4. In Chapter 20, what reason does Damian give Colin for why he serves Jean-Claude?
5. What does Anita tell Verne he owes her for having Terry Fletcher killed when she promised Terry he would live?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)