|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Milo Hart?
(a) One of Colin's vampires.
(b) Franklin Niley's bodyguard.
(c) One of Verne's wolves.
(d) One of Sheriff Wilkes's deputies.
2. How does Anita travel to Tennessee?
(a) In Jean-Claude's private jet.
(b) By boat.
(c) By car.
(d) By train.
3. Which vampire is Colin's second in command?
4. What reason does Verne give in Chapter 16 for wanting to side with Anita instead of with the local vampires in Myerton?
(a) He loves Anita.
(b) He protests what Colin has done to Nathaniel and Damian.
(c) He wants to ally himself with Jean-Claude.
(d) He hates Colin.
5. In Chapter 25, which werewolf takes a bullet meant for Anita, thereby saving Anita's life?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Anita and her group are surrounded by Colin and his vampires in Chapter 20, who does Asher say he will take in the battle?
2. Who checks Nathaniel's pulse while he is being treated for the rotting corruption in Chapter 13?
3. Who is Terry Fletcher?
4. What sound do Richard and Anita hear in the woods at the beginning of Chapter 31?
5. Why does Colin not want Anita in Tennessee?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)