|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Verne give in Chapter 16 for wanting to side with Anita instead of with the local vampires in Myerton?
(a) He hates Colin.
(b) He protests what Colin has done to Nathaniel and Damian.
(c) He wants to ally himself with Jean-Claude.
(d) He loves Anita.
2. Why does Anita think she can heal Damian?
(a) She once called him from his coffin and is a necromancer.
(b) She has a magical herb for healing.
(c) She is a trained physician.
(d) She is a member of the triumvirate.
3. What color is Asher's hair?
4. What is Daniel's relationship to Richard?
(a) He's Richard's brother.
(b) He's Richard's father.
(c) He's Richard's son.
(d) He's Richard's cousin.
5. What causes Damian's problems in Chapter 13?
(a) A werewolf bites him.
(b) He angers Colin, who puts a curse on him.
(c) He gets the rotting contamination from Nathaniel's blood.
(d) A wereleopard bites him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Colin and Jean-Claude have in common?
2. Who is the first character to appear in the novel?
3. Why does Anita break her engagement to Richard?
4. What burns Barnaby's arm in Chapter 18?
5. Which of the following is not a weapon Anita takes with her to Tennessee?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)