|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury does Terry Fletcher sustain during the fight with Anita and her friends?
(a) He loses a tooth and gets a broken jaw.
(b) His arm is pulled off by one of the wereleopards.
(c) He gets a black eye.
(d) He breaks a leg.
2. What danger does Anita face as she tries to save Damian in Chapter 14?
(a) She could die.
(b) She could become a vampire.
(c) She could anger Colin and his vampires.
(d) She could lose her mind.
3. Who is Richard's lupa?
(a) Lucy Winston.
(b) Carrie Onslow.
(c) Betty Schaffer.
4. Who is Roxanne?
(a) Richard's new girlfriend.
(b) Sheriff Wilkes's new deputy.
(c) Verne's lupa.
(d) Colin's human servant.
5. Which of the following is not a weapon Anita takes with her to Tennessee?
(a) Normal bullets for use against fairies.
(b) A silver cross.
(c) Three silver knives and a gun.
(d) Holy water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a leoparde lionne?
2. What is Richard's middle name?
3. Which of the following characters is not a wereleopard?
4. In Chapter 20, what reason does Damian give Colin for why he serves Jean-Claude?
5. What reason does Verne give in Chapter 16 for wanting to side with Anita instead of with the local vampires in Myerton?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)