|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a lupa?
(a) The girlfriend of the leader of a werewolf pack.
(b) A spell to conjure up a zombie.
(c) A flower that grows in Tennessee.
(d) An herb that wards off werewolves.
2. In Chapter 25, who do Jason and the wereleopards sense in the woods with them and Anita?
(a) Colin and Barnaby.
(b) Sheriff Wilkes and his deputies.
(c) Verne and his wolf pack.
(d) The men who attacked them in Myerton the previous day.
3. In what location does the first scene of the novel occur?
(a) Richard's jail cell in Tennessee.
(b) A hotel in Paris, France.
(c) Anita's bedroom in St. Louis.
(d) Jean-Claude's private plane.
4. Who is Richard's lupa?
(a) Carrie Onslow.
(b) Lucy Winston.
(d) Betty Schaffer.
5. Who hits Anita in Chapter 29?
(a) Officer Maiden.
(c) Sheriff Wilkes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Anita and her group are surrounded by Colin and his vampires in Chapter 20, who does Asher say he will take in the battle?
2. When the shapeshifters sense others in the woods with them in Chapter 25, what do Jason and Anita pretend to be while Jamil and the rest of ther group run ahead to the lupanar for help?
3. Who is Marianne?
4. How does Anita's increasing closeness to Richard affect the triumvirate?
5. Who checks Nathaniel's pulse while he is being treated for the rotting corruption in Chapter 13?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)