|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Sheriff Wilkes say will get Richard out of trouble and get the charges against him to disappear?
(a) Anita dating the sheriff.
(b) Paying a generous bribe to the judge.
(c) Paying a generous bribe to the sheriff.
(d) Richard leaving town.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 12, where does Anita meet with the wolves and leopards to learn the proper werewolf etiquette for the meeting with Verne's pack?
(a) In her cabin.
(b) In Richard's cabin.
(c) In Verne's cabin.
(d) In the woods.
3. Who was the wereleopards' leader before Anita?
4. What is a leoparde lionne?
(a) A leopard who protects the other leopards.
(b) A gray leopard.
(c) The king of the leopards.
(d) A golden leopard.
5. What is a lion passant?
(a) A passive leopard, one with power but who doesn't protect.
(b) A statue of a lion.
(c) A werelion.
(d) A miniature lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the speed with which werewolves heal compare to the speed with which humans heal?
2. Why does Franklin Niley call Anita at the crime scene in Chapter 33?
3. In Chapter 20, what reason does Damian give Colin for why he serves Jean-Claude?
4. Which werewolf in Richard's pack is a city wolf who wears dress shoes and black dress slacks in the woods instead of more practical jeans and sneakers?
5. In Chapter 8, what does the fact that she was ambushed right across from the police station indicate to Anita?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)