1. Who is the first character to appear in the novel?
2. In what location does the first scene of the novel occur?
(a) Anita's bedroom in St. Louis.
(b) A hotel in Paris, France.
(c) Jean-Claude's private plane.
(d) Richard's jail cell in Tennessee.
3. Why does Daniel call Anita in Chapter 1?
(a) He needs to borrow some money.
(b) He invites Anita to his upcoming wedding.
(c) He wants to wish Anita a happy birthday.
(d) His brother Richard has been arrested.
4. What is Daniel's relationship to Richard?
(a) He's Richard's cousin.
(b) He's Richard's brother.
(c) He's Richard's son.
(d) He's Richard's father.
5. What is Anita's relationship to Richard?
(a) She's his former fiancee.
(b) She's his boss.
(c) She's his coworker.
(d) She's his neighbor.
6. What is Richard's profession?
(a) He's a physician.
(b) He's a professional baseball player.
(c) He's a musician.
(d) He's a teacher.
7. What secret identity does Richard have?
(a) He's a vampire.
(b) He's a werewolf.
(c) He's a troll.
(d) He's a wereleopard.
This section contains 4,866 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)