1. Who is the first character to appear in the novel?
2. In what location does the first scene of the novel occur?
(a) Jean-Claude's private plane.
(b) Anita's bedroom in St. Louis.
(c) Richard's jail cell in Tennessee.
(d) A hotel in Paris, France.
3. Why does Daniel call Anita in Chapter 1?
(a) He invites Anita to his upcoming wedding.
(b) His brother Richard has been arrested.
(c) He needs to borrow some money.
(d) He wants to wish Anita a happy birthday.
4. What is Daniel's relationship to Richard?
(a) He's Richard's father.
(b) He's Richard's brother.
(c) He's Richard's cousin.
(d) He's Richard's son.
5. What is Anita's relationship to Richard?
(a) She's his neighbor.
(b) She's his boss.
(c) She's his coworker.
(d) She's his former fiancee.
6. What is Richard's profession?
(a) He's a teacher.
(b) He's a professional baseball player.
(c) He's a musician.
(d) He's a physician.
7. What secret identity does Richard have?
(a) He's a vampire.
(b) He's a wereleopard.
(c) He's a troll.
(d) He's a werewolf.
This section contains 4,866 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)