|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stacey notice about her reflection in the mirror?
2. Why does Officer Tate refuse to investigate Drea's disappearance?
3. What is sitting in the middle of Veronica's floor when they break in?
4. When was Drea originally given this item?
5. Who manages to help Drea calm herself down to breathe better?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Veronica think that the stalker is Drea?
2. What does Stacey remember her Gram telling her about spells?
3. What does P.J. tell Drea and Stacey about Veronica Leeman?
4. Why doesn't Stacey's memory spell work, and what can she do to fix it?
5. What does Stacey dream when she goes to sleep with the question 'Who is after Drea' tucked into her pillow?
6. What does Chad reveal to Stacey when he discovers her in the library?
7. Where does Stacey go when she returns from being questioned by Officer Tate?
8. How does Drea discover that Stacey wets the bed?
9. Who is the only one who is able to help Drea before the ambulance arrives to take her to the hospital?
10. What makes Stacey, Drea and Amber decide to break in Veronica's room?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Where does Stacey finally find Drea? In what condition is she? How does Stacey get her out? Once the police have arrested her kidnapper and Veronica's murderer, where does Drea go? What is the last thing she tells her two closest friends? What happens afterward?
Essay Topic 2
Who is the most important person in Stacey's life? Is this person living or dead? How is Stacey able to connect with, and get information from this individual?
Essay Topic 3
Who finds Stacey in the library after a disappearance of more than two hours? What is revealed in these moments before the next searcher arrives? How does Stacey feel about this information and why?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)