|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does she write before going to sleep?
2. What does the caller tell Stacey that night?
3. What does Stacey convince Amber and Drea to do when they come back?
4. What does Stacey not want to be known for?
5. What does Chad leave behind for Drea?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the stalker add weight to his threats where Stacey is concerned?
2. What does Stacey remember her Gram telling her about spells?
3. How do Stacey, Drea and Amber respond when Veronica refuses to participate in the struggle to keep everyone safe from the stalker?
4. How does Drea discover that Stacey wets the bed?
5. What makes Stacey, Drea and Amber decide to break in Veronica's room?
6. What does Stacey dream when she goes to sleep with the question 'Who is after Drea' tucked into her pillow?
7. What happens as the girls ready themselves to climb into the classroom window to find Veronica?
8. What happens after the stalker calls that tests Stacey's friendship with Drea?
9. Why is Stacey suspicious of Veronica's story, and how does her evening without Drea change that?
10. What do Drea and Amber accomplish when they go to the campus police?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Stacey do once the police finish questioning her? Who else is curious and has questions before Stacey is finally able to do what she wants? What is motivating Stacey now and why?
Essay Topic 2
Whom is Chad involved with throughout this story? What is their relationship? How does it factor into the relationship that Stacey and Drea have and why?
Essay Topic 3
Who brings Drea back to the school after this incident? When does Stacey discover this, and why is she so concerned? What do the police believe at this point and why?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)