|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Veronica thinks the real stalker is ______________.
2. Drea spends the night with ___________.
3. What is Devic?
4. Who does Stacey find beside her when she wakes up?
5. What happens to Drea outside of the O'Brian building?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Drea and Amber accomplish when they go to the campus police?
2. What happens after the stalker calls that tests Stacey's friendship with Drea?
3. What makes Veronica think that the stalker is Drea?
4. What makes the three girls decide that Veronica has likely gone back to her French classroom?
5. Where does Stacey go when she returns from being questioned by Officer Tate?
6. What does P.J. tell Drea and Stacey about Veronica Leeman?
7. What does Veronica threaten to do if Drea, Amber, and Stacey don't leave her alone?
8. What makes Stacey leave the cafeteria alone and hide in the library?
9. What does Stacey remember her Gram telling her about spells?
10. Why is Stacey so anxious to create a memory spell?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What makes Veronica sneak back into the school classrooms at night? Where does the information she is working with come from? Who is the actual architect of the information and what is the goal of the deception?
Essay Topic 2
Who does Stacey meet in the forest when she goes looking for Drea? What is she told, and why? When does she realize that she is dealing with the kidnapper? What happens inside the house in the forest that confirms it?
Essay Topic 3
Who is the most important person in Stacey's life? Is this person living or dead? How is Stacey able to connect with, and get information from this individual?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)