|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the caller tell Stacey that night?
2. Chad tells Stacey he thinks she is different from other girls because ______________________.
3. Veronica thinks the real stalker is ______________.
4. Where does Stacey talk to Veronica about the phone calls she's been getting?
5. What does Stacey put on before leaving with Officer Tate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Stacey leave the cafeteria alone and hide in the library?
2. What makes Stacey, Drea and Amber decide to break in Veronica's room?
3. What happens after the stalker calls that tests Stacey's friendship with Drea?
4. What is more distressing to Stacey than even Veronica's murder when Officer Tate begins to question her?
5. Why is Stacey suspicious of Veronica's story, and how does her evening without Drea change that?
6. Why is Stacey so anxious to create a memory spell?
7. Why doesn't Stacey's memory spell work, and what can she do to fix it?
8. What do Stacey and Chad discover when they sneak into the school to look for Veronica and ensure that she is safe?
9. How do Stacey, Drea and Amber respond when Veronica refuses to participate in the struggle to keep everyone safe from the stalker?
10. How does the stalker add weight to his threats where Stacey is concerned?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Veronica lose her life? Who discovers her and how? How do they respond to what they see? Which characters are questioned and which are the police suspicious of? Why?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of school is Hillcrest High School? Describe the conditions and attributes that would make it worthy of attending? Why does Stacey go to this school?
Essay Topic 3
What kind of nightmares is Stacey having? What does she believe is the source of them and why? In which ways does she attempt to learn more about the dreams she is having?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)