|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What card did Stacey pull in Drea's reading that stands for a letter?
2. Why doesn't Veronica want the lunch that is served at the cafeteria?
3. Who do Stacey and Drea find hiding in the last stall?
4. Who does Drea think is behind the fearful gifts?
5. What gets stuck in Stacey's foot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of school do Drea and Stacey attend?
2. What confrontation occurs as Stacey gets to the cafeteria and why?
3. What does Veronica mistakenly accuse Stacey and Drea of, and why?
4. What surprises Drea, Stacey and Amber about the mysterious caller when he calls soon after they finish the protection bottle?
5. What do Stacey's lunch companions tease her about?
6. What does Stacey remember about her Gram and the flowers a neighbor once brought?
7. Where is Drea when the surprise box arrives and what scares her so much about discovering it?
8. In Stacey's dream, what is she given, and what is its significance?
9. How does the window break while Stacey and Drea are asleep?
10. What does Donovan have in his sketchbook that he would rather Drea not see?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is an unfortunate consequence of her nightmares? What does Stacey do to hide it even from her roommate? What incident allows the stalker to begin blackmailing Stacey, and provide items for his games?
Essay Topic 2
What makes Veronica sneak back into the school classrooms at night? Where does the information she is working with come from? Who is the actual architect of the information and what is the goal of the deception?
Essay Topic 3
What betrayal does Drea commit against her best friend? Why does she do this? How does it affect their relationship and why?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)