|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stacey touch that gives off vibrations that frighten her?
2. What are Drea's middle names?
3. What is engraved on the inside of the amethyst ring?
4. What do they make for Drea using lily petals, vinegar, lemon juice, pins and needles?
5. What does Stacey etch into the new candle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stacey feel about the way Drea handled Chad at the library?
2. What items does Stacey use to create a protection bottle for Drea?
3. What explanation does Stacey give for not casting a spell on Veronica that would cause her to get fat?
4. What circumstances combine to create the opportune circumstances for making things go away?
5. What does Stacey write on her hand and what is its purpose?
6. What confrontation occurs as Stacey gets to the cafeteria and why?
7. What injury does Stacey sustain both in her dream and in reality, and what differences are there?
8. What does Stacey remember about her Gram and the flowers a neighbor once brought?
9. How does Drea elect to cover up the true purpose for their visit to the library?
10. What does Chad do that Drea considers rude and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of school is Hillcrest High School? Describe the conditions and attributes that would make it worthy of attending? Why does Stacey go to this school?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of nightmares is Stacey having? What does she believe is the source of them and why? In which ways does she attempt to learn more about the dreams she is having?
Essay Topic 3
Whom is Chad involved with throughout this story? What is their relationship? How does it factor into the relationship that Stacey and Drea have and why?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)