|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped form Stacey's opinion that Lilies are a death flower?
2. What do Drea and Stacey discover missing from their room?
3. What does Stacey etch into the new candle?
4. What card did Stacey pull in Drea's reading that stands for a letter?
5. What do Stacey and Drea see when they emerge from the bathroom stall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stacey want to spend her lunch time doing and why is that almost impossible?
2. Where is Drea when the surprise box arrives and what scares her so much about discovering it?
3. What does Chad do that Drea considers rude and why?
4. What does Stacey write on her hand and what is its purpose?
5. What predictions from the reading Stacey does actually come true?
6. What items does Stacey use to create a protection bottle for Drea?
7. What does Donovan have in his sketchbook that he would rather Drea not see?
8. How does Drea elect to cover up the true purpose for their visit to the library?
9. What confrontation occurs as Stacey gets to the cafeteria and why?
10. Who do Stacey, Amber and Drea see when they go to the library to find out who the caller was?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Stacey do once the police finish questioning her? Who else is curious and has questions before Stacey is finally able to do what she wants? What is motivating Stacey now and why?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of nightmares is Stacey having? What does she believe is the source of them and why? In which ways does she attempt to learn more about the dreams she is having?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Veronica pretend to be stalked as well? What is the purpose of her plan? What ultimate goal does she wish to attain? How is she thwarted from that goal and by whom?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)