|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped form Stacey's opinion that Lilies are a death flower?
2. How old was Stacey when her father died?
3. Who do Stacey's dreams indicate is in danger?
4. What do Stacey and Drea see when they emerge from the bathroom stall?
5. What card is Stacey so concerned about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What circumstances combine to create the opportune circumstances for making things go away?
2. What predictions from the reading Stacey does actually come true?
3. What does Stacey want to spend her lunch time doing and why is that almost impossible?
4. What surprises Drea, Stacey and Amber about the mysterious caller when he calls soon after they finish the protection bottle?
5. What does Stacey remember about her Gram and the flowers a neighbor once brought?
6. What do Stacey's lunch companions tease her about?
7. What items does Stacey use to create a protection bottle for Drea?
8. What does Stacey etch into her candle and why?
9. What does Chad do that Drea considers rude and why?
10. How does Stacey prepare the candle she is going to burn to keep Drea safe?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Where is Drea intercepted when she returns from the hospital and by whom? Where is she taken? What is the purpose of this side trip? How does Drea feel about it, and how does she respond?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of items does Stacey rely on to divine the future? What colors and conditions are important with the items she uses and why? Where did Stacey learn to divine the future and protect herself?
Essay Topic 3
Who brings Drea back to the school after this incident? When does Stacey discover this, and why is she so concerned? What do the police believe at this point and why?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)