|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to find Stacey after Drea reveals her bed-wetting problems to Chad?
2. Who does Stacey see in her dream?
(c) The prank caller.
3. Why does Stacey fake a migraine before English?
(a) So that she doens't have to sit next to Chad for an hour and try to pretend that she didn't like what happened the night before.
(b) So she doesn't have to face Drea who is still furious with her.
(c) She can't bear the thought that there are others in school who know her secret issue of peeing the bed.
(d) To get back to the dorm so she can hopefully remember who the stalker in her dream was.
4. Drea spends the night with ___________.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her older brother.
5. What happens to Drea outside of the O'Brian building?
(a) She has a panic attack.
(b) She gets lost in the building.
(c) She decides to go home alone.
(d) She vomits from anxiety.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Veronica finally tell them to leave her alone?
2. What does Stacey convince Amber and Drea to do when they come back?
3. Chad tells Stacey he thinks she is different from other girls because ______________________.
4. Who else knows about the phone calls?
5. What does P.J. deny when Stacey goes there?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the only one who is able to help Drea before the ambulance arrives to take her to the hospital?
2. What does Stacey remember her Gram telling her about spells?
3. What does Veronica threaten to do if Drea, Amber, and Stacey don't leave her alone?
4. Why does Stacey want Chad to leave so badly in the morning?
5. How does the stalker add weight to his threats where Stacey is concerned?
6. What does P.J. tell Drea and Stacey about Veronica Leeman?
7. What happens as the girls ready themselves to climb into the classroom window to find Veronica?
8. What do Stacey and Chad discover when they sneak into the school to look for Veronica and ensure that she is safe?
9. Why is Stacey so anxious to create a memory spell?
10. Why does Stacey call the school secretary and pretend to be sick?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)