|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What threat forces Veronica's cooperation?
(a) Stacy and Drea threaten to spread lies and rumors about her.
(b) Drea threatens to reveal her feelings to Chad.
(c) The trio threaten to anonymously post her cheating on line.
(d) Stacey threatens to reveal information that Veronica cheated.
2. What does Stacey look for in her scrapbook?
(a) A photo of Drea and herself.
(b) A piece of paper with Gram's sleeping spell on it.
(c) A spell for memory that her great, great Aunt Delia wrote.
(d) A scrap of material from her Gram's curtains.
3. Why doesn't Stacey go with them to the hospital?
(a) She wants to stay behind and investigate further.
(b) She needs to get Veronica's cheat sheets.
(c) She wants to find Veronica.
(d) She wants to try to sleep for information.
4. What is the primary color scheme in Veronica's room?
5. Veronica believes the stalker's motives are out of _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stacey pretend to be sick?
2. How long does it take for Chad to find Stacey and where is she?
3. What does Stacey notice about her reflection in the mirror?
4. What does P.J. deny when Stacey goes there?
5. Who leaves the group to go and get snacks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Veronica threaten to do if Drea, Amber, and Stacey don't leave her alone?
2. Why does Stacey want Chad to leave so badly in the morning?
3. Who is the only one who is able to help Drea before the ambulance arrives to take her to the hospital?
4. Why doesn't Stacey's memory spell work, and what can she do to fix it?
5. How does the stalker add weight to his threats where Stacey is concerned?
6. What do Stacey and Chad discover when they sneak into the school to look for Veronica and ensure that she is safe?
7. Why is Stacey so anxious to create a memory spell?
8. Why is Stacey suspicious of Veronica's story, and how does her evening without Drea change that?
9. How do Stacey, Drea and Amber respond when Veronica refuses to participate in the struggle to keep everyone safe from the stalker?
10. What does Stacey dream when she goes to sleep with the question 'Who is after Drea' tucked into her pillow?
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)