|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Veronica threaten to do?
(a) Tell the Principal about the stalker.
(b) Turn Chad in for stalking.
(c) Leave them there alone.
(d) Call campus police.
2. Why does Officer Tate want Stacey to call her parents?
(a) So she can get permission to talk to her.
(b) So they can bail her out.
(c) So they can take her home.
(d) So they can supply a lawyer.
3. Who is the first to find Stacey after Drea reveals her bed-wetting problems to Chad?
4. Why does Stacey pretend to be sick?
(a) To collect items necessary for protection.
(b) To work on a spell.
(c) To avoid a test.
(d) To sleep, perchance to dream.
5. What is P.J.'s greatest concern?
(a) His lack of alibi for Veronica's murder.
(b) How Amber is handling things.
(c) His newly dyed black hair.
(d) Drea's whereabouts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stacey not want to be known for?
2. Drea spends the night with ___________.
3. When does Drea disappear?
4. What does the note Chad gives to Stacey say?
5. Where is Veronica when she is found?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is more distressing to Stacey than even Veronica's murder when Officer Tate begins to question her?
2. How does the stalker add weight to his threats where Stacey is concerned?
3. What do Stacey and Chad discover when they sneak into the school to look for Veronica and ensure that she is safe?
4. What does Stacey dream when she goes to sleep with the question 'Who is after Drea' tucked into her pillow?
5. What does Veronica threaten to do if Drea, Amber, and Stacey don't leave her alone?
6. Why doesn't Stacey's memory spell work, and what can she do to fix it?
7. What does P.J. tell Drea and Stacey about Veronica Leeman?
8. What do Drea and Amber accomplish when they go to the campus police?
9. Who is the only one who is able to help Drea before the ambulance arrives to take her to the hospital?
10. Why is Stacey suspicious of Veronica's story, and how does her evening without Drea change that?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)