|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is threaded through the bottom lace of her sneakers?
(a) A lace keeper.
(b) A glass bead.
(c) A plastic bead.
(d) A wooden bead.
2. How long have Drea and Stacey been roommates?
(a) Just over two months.
(b) Just under two years.
(c) Just over two years.
(d) Just over three years.
3. What does Stacey etch into the new candle?
(a) Drea's initials.
(b) Her own initials.
(c) Chad and Drea's initials.
(d) Her initials with Chad's.
4. What does Stacey throw at the man with the flowers?
(a) A knife.
(b) A stick.
(c) A rock.
(d) A brick.
5. What happened to Maura?
(a) She died.
(b) She grew up.
(c) She ran away.
(d) She moved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they run to the O'Brian Building?
2. How does Stacey feel about Chad?
3. Who is the resident director of the dorms?
4. What do Stacey and Drea see when they emerge from the bathroom stall?
5. What do they do before leaving the bathroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What explanation does Stacey give for not casting a spell on Veronica that would cause her to get fat?
2. What does Donovan have in his sketchbook that he would rather Drea not see?
3. Where is Drea when the surprise box arrives and what scares her so much about discovering it?
4. What injury does Stacey sustain both in her dream and in reality, and what differences are there?
5. What predictions from the reading Stacey does actually come true?
6. How long have Drea and Stacey been roommates, and what is Drea used to as a result?
7. What surprises Drea, Stacey and Amber about the mysterious caller when he calls soon after they finish the protection bottle?
8. How does Stacey feel about the way Drea handled Chad at the library?
9. In Stacey's dream, what is she given, and what is its significance?
10. What does Drea do in the bathroom that could conceivably cause animosity between her and Victoria?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)