|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What card did Stacey pull in Drea's reading that stands for a letter?
(a) Ace of diamonds.
(b) Seven of diamonds.
(c) Ace of clubs.
(d) Four of hearts.
2. Who is the resident director of the dorms?
(a) Madame LaCharge.
(b) Madame Bovery.
(c) Madame LaGrange.
(d) Madame De LaCharge.
3. Whom did Stacey babysit?
4. What does Stacey use on her foot?
(a) A bandage.
(b) A potato.
(c) None of the above.
(d) A splint.
5. How many lilies does Drea get?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Stacey's nightmare start?
2. What does Stacey eat instead of Shepherd's pie?
3. What does the note with Chad's jersey say?
4. How long have Drea and Stacey been roommates?
5. Who calls just as Stacey and Drea manage to settle down enough to go to sleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of school do Drea and Stacey attend?
2. What surprises Drea, Stacey and Amber about the mysterious caller when he calls soon after they finish the protection bottle?
3. What does Drea do in an effort to hold Chad's attention?
4. What does Stacey want to spend her lunch time doing and why is that almost impossible?
5. What injury does Stacey sustain both in her dream and in reality, and what differences are there?
6. What does Stacey write on her hand and what is its purpose?
7. How does Stacey prepare the candle she is going to burn to keep Drea safe?
8. What items does Stacey use to create a protection bottle for Drea?
9. Who do Stacey, Amber and Drea see when they go to the library to find out who the caller was?
10. What does Drea do in the bathroom that could conceivably cause animosity between her and Victoria?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)