|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drea's secret admirer tell Stacey?
(a) His business with Drea is private.
(b) He doesn't believe in witches.
(c) He won't allow her to come between them.
(d) He knows all about her.
2. What is written on the mirror?
(a) You're mine.
(b) With love.
(c) I'm watching you, Drea.
(d) With love from a secret admirer.
3. What does Stacey eat instead of Shepherd's pie?
(a) Mashed potatoes and corn.
(c) Tuna sandwich.
4. Why do they run to the O'Brian Building?
(a) To find Chad.
(b) To find Donovan.
(c) To get dinner before the cafeteria closes.
(d) To see if they can catch Drea's secret admirer.
5. Where did the box come from?
(b) The Culinary Arts club.
(d) A secret admirer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stacey write on her hand before going to sleep?
2. What did Stacey's grandmother do the last time someone brought her lilies?
3. What other impact are the nightmares having on Stacey?
4. What does the note with Chad's jersey say?
5. What happened to Maura?
Short Essay Questions
1. What circumstances combine to create the opportune circumstances for making things go away?
2. What opinion does Chad share about Stacey's nightmares?
3. Who do Stacey, Amber and Drea see when they go to the library to find out who the caller was?
4. What does Donovan have in his sketchbook that he would rather Drea not see?
5. What confrontation occurs as Stacey gets to the cafeteria and why?
6. What does Stacey want to spend her lunch time doing and why is that almost impossible?
7. What injury does Stacey sustain both in her dream and in reality, and what differences are there?
8. In Stacey's nightmare, what is the man holding and why is she so fearful of it?
9. How does the window break while Stacey and Drea are asleep?
10. What predictions from the reading Stacey does actually come true?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)