|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drea get in the mail?
(a) A chain letter.
(b) College applications.
(c) Lottery tickets.
(d) Nursery rhymes.
2. What secret does Maura tell Stacey?
(a) She wants a bike for Christmas.
(b) She likes a boy in school.
(c) She doesn't like school.
(d) She wishes they were sisters.
3. Why doesn't Veronica want the lunch that is served at the cafeteria?
(a) She doesn't like corn.
(b) She already ate.
(c) She brought her own.
(d) She is a vegitarian.
4. What does Stacey show Drea in the bathroom stall?
(a) The remains of Chad's jersey.
(b) The cards that she pulled that morning for her.
(c) The bra that she got such a bad vibration from.
(d) The note that was left with Chad's jersey.
5. Where does Stacey go to High School?
(a) Hillcrest High School.
(b) Millcrest High School.
(c) Warcrest High School.
(d) Starcrest High School.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the candle Stacey burns?
2. Where did the box come from?
3. What does PJ add to his milk daily?
4. Whom did Stacey babysit?
5. What really happens to Stacey's foot?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stacey prepare the candle she is going to burn to keep Drea safe?
2. What surprises Drea, Stacey and Amber about the mysterious caller when he calls soon after they finish the protection bottle?
3. What confrontation occurs as Stacey gets to the cafeteria and why?
4. Where is Drea when the surprise box arrives and what scares her so much about discovering it?
5. What kind of school do Drea and Stacey attend?
6. What do Stacey's lunch companions tease her about?
7. What does Stacey write on her hand and what is its purpose?
8. What does Stacey remember about her Gram and the flowers a neighbor once brought?
9. What does Drea do in an effort to hold Chad's attention?
10. What does Veronica mistakenly accuse Stacey and Drea of, and why?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)