|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stacey look for in her scrapbook?
(a) A spell for memory that her great, great Aunt Delia wrote.
(b) A piece of paper with Gram's sleeping spell on it.
(c) A photo of Drea and herself.
(d) A scrap of material from her Gram's curtains.
2. Who does Stacey find beside her when she wakes up?
3. Drea spends the night with ___________.
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her older brother.
(d) Her aunt.
4. What does Stacey manage to do after talking to her mother?
(a) Put her fears into perspective.
(b) Create a new and more effective candle.
(c) Talk to Drea.
(d) Sleep without nightmares.
5. Officer Tate thinks Drea is ______________.
(a) At her aunt's.
(b) At home.
(c) In another dorm room.
(d) At a club.
6. Where is Donna, Veronica's roommate?
(a) At her parents.
(b) Out on a date.
(c) At a study group.
(d) Out with her friends.
7. Why does Officer Tate refuse to investigate Drea's disappearance?
(a) She doesn't believe Stacey.
(b) She is going off duty for the night.
(c) Veronica's death is a priority.
(d) Lack of evidence.
8. What does Drea see in Veronica's jewelry box?
(a) Her earrings.
(b) Her headband.
(c) Her embroidered handkerchief.
(d) Her necklace.
9. What do Stacey, Amber, and Drea do when Veronica insists she doesn't want or need their help?
(a) They leave her to her own devices.
(b) They tell her to come to them if she changes her mind.
(c) They tell the campus police that she might be in trouble.
(d) They follow her around all day.
10. What does P.J. deny when Stacey goes there?
(a) Amber took Drea inside.
(b) He and Amber took Drea home.
(c) He is jealous about Donovan.
(d) He has any interest in Amber.
11. Who leaves the group to go and get snacks?
12. What does Stacey ask Veronica for and why?
(a) Her diary to check for evidence of complicity.
(b) A sample of her handwriting, to eliminate her.
(c) The stalker's letters she's received to compare them to Drea's.
(d) The jewelry box to see if it's been tampered with.
13. Where does Stacey talk to Veronica about the phone calls she's been getting?
(a) The Hangman Cafe.
(b) The laundromat.
(c) The Dead End Cafe.
(d) The library.
14. What does Stacey convince Amber and Drea to do when they come back?
(a) Promise Drea will always be guarded.
(b) Go home to their families until she can sort things out.
(c) Inform the campus police as to what happened.
(d) Promise to have at least two other people with them at all times.
15. What ingredient does Stacey use to help clarify her dreams?
(a) Patchouli oil.
(c) Talcum powder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stacey use honey in the sink with oils, herbs, and flowers she sponge bathes in?
2. Who else knows about the phone calls?
3. What single question does she ask that Stacey lies to her about?
4. What do Stacey, Drea, and Amber find Donovan sketching in the campus cafe?
5. Where is Veronica when she is found?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)