|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Veronica thinks the real stalker is ______________.
2. Why does Stacey pretend to be sick?
(a) To avoid a test.
(b) To work on a spell.
(c) To sleep, perchance to dream.
(d) To collect items necessary for protection.
3. What ingredient does Stacey use to help clarify her dreams?
(a) Talcum powder.
(d) Patchouli oil.
4. Where is Veronica when she is found?
(a) Dead on the floor.
(b) Sitting at her desk.
(c) Going through the teachers' desk.
(d) Taking notes from the blackboard.
5. Who manages to help Drea calm herself down to breathe better?
6. What does Stacey put on before leaving with Officer Tate?
(a) A blue sweater.
(b) Yellow sneakers.
(c) A red shirt.
(d) Green hair clips.
7. What does Chad leave behind for Drea?
(a) Three daffodils.
(b) Two lilies
(c) Three lilies.
(d) Six daffodils.
8. What single question does she ask that Stacey lies to her about?
(a) Why she peed the bed.
(b) Why she is wearing her pajama bottoms.
(c) Whether or not she kissed Chad.
(d) Whether or not she slept with Chad.
9. What does P.J. deny when Stacey goes there?
(a) He and Amber took Drea home.
(b) Amber took Drea inside.
(c) He has any interest in Amber.
(d) He is jealous about Donovan.
10. Why doesn't Stacey go with them to the hospital?
(a) She needs to get Veronica's cheat sheets.
(b) She wants to find Veronica.
(c) She wants to stay behind and investigate further.
(d) She wants to try to sleep for information.
11. What threat forces Veronica's cooperation?
(a) The trio threaten to anonymously post her cheating on line.
(b) Drea threatens to reveal her feelings to Chad.
(c) Stacey threatens to reveal information that Veronica cheated.
(d) Stacy and Drea threaten to spread lies and rumors about her.
12. Why does Stacey use honey in the sink with oils, herbs, and flowers she sponge bathes in?
(a) To sweeten her dreams naturally.
(b) To help her dreams stick in place.
(c) To clarify her dreams.
(d) To make her dreams more insightful.
13. When does Drea disappear?
(a) The next morning.
(b) The next afternoon.
(c) After dinner.
(d) The next evening.
14. What is different about PJ when he shows up?
(a) His hair is cut into a mohawk.
(b) His hair is now a crewcut.
(c) He's dyed his hair black.
(d) He's dyed his hair blonde.
15. Who does Stacey find beside her when she wakes up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to find Stacey after Drea reveals her bed-wetting problems to Chad?
2. How long does it take for Chad to find Stacey and where is she?
3. What does Drea see in Veronica's jewelry box?
4. What is Stacey's largest concern while she is talking to Officer Tate?
5. What does Stacey realize a few moments later?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)