|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chad tells Stacey he thinks she is different from other girls because ______________________.
(a) She has style.
(b) She is more real.
(c) She is more beautiful.
(d) She has flair.
2. How long does it take for Chad to find Stacey and where is she?
(a) Two hours, in the gym.
(b) Three hours, in the library.
(c) Two hours, in the library.
(d) One hour, in her room.
3. What ingredient does Stacey use to help clarify her dreams?
(b) Talcum powder.
(d) Patchouli oil.
4. What does Stacey not want to be known for?
(a) Finding Veronica's body.
(b) Having premonitions.
(c) Taking her friend's boyfriend.
(d) Wetting the bed.
5. Who comes to Stacey's defense when Drea tells Chad her secret?
6. What does Stacey put on before leaving with Officer Tate?
(a) A blue sweater.
(b) Green hair clips.
(c) A red shirt.
(d) Yellow sneakers.
7. What is sitting in the middle of Veronica's floor when they break in?
(a) A pair of pink suitcases.
(b) A camera.
(c) A gold ring.
(d) A flash drive.
8. When does Drea disappear?
(a) The next afternoon.
(b) The next evening.
(c) The next morning.
(d) After dinner.
9. Who sends Veronica an email warning her to pick up her cheat sheets?
10. What do Stacey, Amber, and Drea do when Veronica insists she doesn't want or need their help?
(a) They follow her around all day.
(b) They tell her to come to them if she changes her mind.
(c) They tell the campus police that she might be in trouble.
(d) They leave her to her own devices.
11. What does the note Chad gives to Stacey say?
(a) Love is a joke.
(b) Love is funny.
(c) Love is laughable.
(d) Love is remembering.
12. What is the reason that Stacey feels as though a part of her is dead?
(a) Because she can only see part of the events to come.
(b) Stacey believes she is split between worlds.
(c) Responsibility she feels surrounding Maura's death.
(d) She feels each failure causes some breakdown of life force.
13. Who manages to help Drea calm herself down to breathe better?
14. What is Devic?
(a) Communication with the angels.
(b) Communication with the spirits of loved ones.
(c) Communication with the spirits in nature.
(d) Communication with those far away.
15. When does Veronica finally tell them to leave her alone?
(a) Three hours after dinner.
(b) An hour from midnight.
(c) Two hours before midnight.
(d) Half way through the afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gesture does Chad make that upsets Drea even further?
2. What does Stacey ask Veronica for and why?
3. What does Veronica threaten to do?
4. Who does Stacey find beside her when she wakes up?
5. Who else knows about the phone calls?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)