|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stacey talk to Veronica about the phone calls she's been getting?
(a) The Hangman Cafe.
(b) The Dead End Cafe.
(c) The laundromat.
(d) The library.
2. What does Drea see in Veronica's jewelry box?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) Her embroidered handkerchief.
(c) Her headband.
(d) Her earrings.
3. The police believe that ______________ is responsible.
4. Why doesn't Stacey go with them to the hospital?
(a) She wants to find Veronica.
(b) She wants to try to sleep for information.
(c) She needs to get Veronica's cheat sheets.
(d) She wants to stay behind and investigate further.
5. What does Stacey manage to do after talking to her mother?
(a) Create a new and more effective candle.
(b) Sleep without nightmares.
(c) Put her fears into perspective.
(d) Talk to Drea.
6. How many times does she repeat her chant as she bathes herself?
7. Who does Stacey see in her dream?
(a) The prank caller.
8. When does Veronica finally tell them to leave her alone?
(a) Two hours before midnight.
(b) Half way through the afternoon.
(c) An hour from midnight.
(d) Three hours after dinner.
9. What single question does she ask that Stacey lies to her about?
(a) Why she is wearing her pajama bottoms.
(b) Whether or not she kissed Chad.
(c) Why she peed the bed.
(d) Whether or not she slept with Chad.
10. What does Chad leave behind for Drea?
(a) Two lilies
(b) Three daffodils.
(c) Six daffodils.
(d) Three lilies.
11. Chad tells Stacey he thinks she is different from other girls because ______________________.
(a) She has flair.
(b) She is more beautiful.
(c) She is more real.
(d) She has style.
12. What does Stacey not want to be known for?
(a) Taking her friend's boyfriend.
(b) Having premonitions.
(c) Wetting the bed.
(d) Finding Veronica's body.
13. What private part of her life does the caller also know?
(a) She is afraid of the dark.
(b) She wets the bed.
(c) What color her underwear is.
(d) What kind of detergent she uses.
14. Where did Veronica get the item that belongs to Drea?
(a) It was left in her mailbox.
(b) It was put in her locker.
(c) It was left in her English book.
(d) It was taped to her homeroom desk.
15. What does Stacey convince Amber and Drea to do when they come back?
(a) Promise Drea will always be guarded.
(b) Inform the campus police as to what happened.
(c) Promise to have at least two other people with them at all times.
(d) Go home to their families until she can sort things out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only point at which Stacey hesitates as she tells Officer Tate everything?
2. When does Drea disappear?
3. What do Stacey, Drea, and Amber find Donovan sketching in the campus cafe?
4. Who does Stacey find beside her when she wakes up?
5. Who sends Veronica an email warning her to pick up her cheat sheets?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)