|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Donovan give Drea?
(a) A new pen.
(b) A mint.
(c) An apple.
(d) A stick of gum.
2. What color are Stacey's favorite sneakers?
3. What kind of flowers is the man in the forest holding?
4. Who does Drea think is behind the fearful gifts?
(d) Her secret admirer.
5. What did Stacey's grandmother do the last time someone brought her lilies?
(a) Burned them.
(b) Put them down the garbage disposal.
(c) Gave them to her neighbor.
(d) Gave them back.
6. After classes, what color candle does Stacey bring out?
7. Where has Drea's secret admirer called from?
(a) The local hotel.
(b) The Miner's Cafe.
(c) The cafeteria pay phone.
(d) The library pay phone.
8. What does Stacey's Grandmother say about when we are relaxed?
(a) It is when we dream.
(b) It is how we recharge.
(c) It is when we learn best.
(d) It is when unexpected things happen.
9. What happened to Maura?
(a) She ran away.
(b) She moved.
(c) She grew up.
(d) She died.
10. What does Stacey touch that gives off vibrations that frighten her?
(a) Drea's sweatshirt.
(b) Drea's bra.
(c) Chad's jersey.
(d) Her towels.
11. How long have Drea and Stacey been roommates?
(a) Just over two months.
(b) Just over three years.
(c) Just under two years.
(d) Just over two years.
12. How many lilies does Drea get?
13. What do they make for Drea using lily petals, vinegar, lemon juice, pins and needles?
(a) A 'protection' bottle.
(b) A 'perimeter protection' bottle.
(c) An 'invisible to your enemies; bottle.
(d) A placebo.
14. What does Stacey throw at the man with the flowers?
(a) A stick.
(b) A knife.
(c) A brick.
(d) A rock.
15. What gets stuck in Stacey's foot?
(d) Tree branch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stacey see when she handles the lilies?
2. What do they find in the small box on the window ledge?
3. What really happens to Stacey's foot?
4. When did Stacey's nightmare start?
5. Where did the box come from?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)