• Stacey used to have nightmares in the past.
• They generally involved similar occurrences, and places.
• When Stacey starts the school year as a junior at Hillcrest High School, they return.
• Now her nightmares involve Drea, her roommate at school and closest friend.
• In her dreams, Stacey is pursued by someone in the woods.
• At first she is unable to see her pursuer, hearing them behind her.
• She uses rituals in an effort to find out more, but is unsuccessful.
• She anoints a candle with Drea's initials and lights it before going to sleep.
• Stacey begins by dreaming of visiting with her Grandmother.
• She repeats a conversation she had with her in the past about an amethyst ring.
• In her dream, her Grandmother gives her the ring again, showing her the initials.
• She goes outside and hears Drea calling to her in the woods.
• She runs toward...
This section contains 4,463 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)