Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Swede leaves, Scully and _____________ both share that they would like to fight the Swede.
2. What do all four card players do at once?
3. Who is the man who accuses someone of cheating?
4. How many patrons are in the saloon?
5. On whose shoulder does the Swede place his hand?
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of alienation. Identify at least two instances about alienation in the book and then cite an examples to support your answer.
There is much symbolism in this story regarding the stove. What does the stove symbolize for the men? What does it mean for Scully?
Create a brief character study of Scully. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him--if anything--at this point in his life?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)