Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Swede leaves, Scully and _____________ both share that they would like to fight the Swede.
2. What do all four card players do at once?
3. Who is the man who accuses someone of cheating?
4. How many patrons are in the saloon?
5. On whose shoulder does the Swede place his hand?
Stephen Crane was an author known for naturalism in his work. Cite at least three examples of naturalism in THE BLUE HOTEL and give reasons for your answers.
Crane uses more than one instance of irony in the book. Cite at least two examples you can identify in the story and note why they are examples of irony.
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of alienation. Identify at least two instances about alienation in the book and then cite an examples to support your answer.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)