|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What card game is Scully's son playing?
(c) Double Solitaire.
(d) High Five.
2. What is Scully's son doing when the men enter the hotel?
(a) Sweeping the floor.
(b) Reading a magazine.
(c) Playing cards.
(d) Carrying bags.
3. What is Scully's son's name?
4. What is the noon meal called?
5. What does the Easterner think the Swede has read?
(a) Too many dime novels.
(b) Comic books about the West.
(c) History books.
(d) The Bible.
6. What question does the Swede ask Scully?
(a) When is the next train out.
(b) Can he get a newspaper.
(c) How much he owes him.
(d) When is dinner.
7. How could the Swede's countenance be described as he talks to Scully?
8. What color is the hotel painted?
9. What is the Swede's problem?
(a) He is schizophrenic.
(b) He is bipolar.
(c) It is not known.
(d) He is jealous.
10. What are Scully and the Swede doing when they enter the room?
11. What does the Swede do as Scully talks to him?
(a) Makes the bed.
(b) Paces the floor.
(c) Shines his shoes.
(d) Packs his bag.
12. The young man is accused of ____________________.
(a) Killing his father.
(b) Cheating at cards.
(c) Robbing a bank.
(d) Raping a woman.
13. What kind of card players are the Swede and the Easterner?
14. Where are the men seated as they discuss the situation with the Swede?
(a) In the saloon.
(b) In the Easterner's room.
(c) By the stove.
(d) In the restaurant.
15. THE BLUE HOTEL is a story of how many men?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Scully's son playing cards?
2. How old is Cassie?
3. What do the other men think of the Swede?
4. Who is the owner of the hotel?
5. Why does the farmer leave the card game?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)