1. Who is the author of THE BLUE HOTEL?
2. Stephen Crane is known for stories about regular people who experience __________________________.
3. THE BLUE HOTEL is a story of how many men?
4. In what season of the year does THE BLUE HOTEL take place?
5. In what time period does THE BLUE HOTEL take place?
6. In what state does THE BLUE HOTEL take place?
7. In what timeframe does THE BLUE HOTEL take place?
Less than 24 hours.
8. THE BLUE HOTEL is a study in _________.
9. The young man is accused of ____________________.
Cheating at cards.
This section contains 3,657 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)