|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Scully's son's name?
2. The Swedes says that _________________ can be dangerous.
(b) Western towns.
3. Which of the following does the Easterner not blame for having a part in the crime?
(c) The Easterner.
(d) The sheriff.
4. What question does Scully ask the Swede?
(a) If he wants water for a bath.
(b) If he wants an early check-out.
(c) If he really thinks the others are out to kill him.
(d) If he will be staying for supper.
5. How many years of a prison sentence does the gambler receive?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has passed since the death of the Swede?
2. Why does the cowboy partly blame the bartender?
3. What is the name of Scully's older son?
4. Who eyes all the men in the room suspiciously?
5. What are Scully and the Swede doing when they enter the room?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)