|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Scully ask the Swede?
(a) If he wants an early check-out.
(b) If he wants water for a bath.
(c) If he really thinks the others are out to kill him.
(d) If he will be staying for supper.
2. What does the bartender do when the Swede becomes more demanding?
(a) Kicks him out of the saloon.
(b) Punches him in the face.
(c) Breaks a bottle over his head.
(d) Tries to defuse the situation.
3. How does the Swede drink the whiskey?
(a) With a straw.
(b) In little sips.
(c) In a paper cup.
(d) In big gulps.
4. How could the Swede's countenance be described as he talks to Scully?
5. Who eyes all the men in the room suspiciously?
(a) A priest.
(c) A Chinese man.
(d) The Swede.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrapped in the old coat that Scully pulls from underneath the bed?
2. Where is the Swede as Chapter 8 begins?
3. How does Scully try to intercept a fight between the Swede and the cowboy?
4. What does the bartender talk about?
5. What kind of card players are the Swede and the Easterner?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)