|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men says that the Swede is terribly frightened?
(b) The Easterner.
(d) The cowboy.
2. What do the men do after the Swede falls to the floor?
(a) Throw him out in the snow.
(b) Keep drinking whiskey.
(c) Leave the saloon.
(d) Try to revive him.
3. What do the other men ask Scully after the Swede leaves?
(a) What Scully has on the supper menu.
(b) If he thinks they will get snowed in.
(c) Why Scully is putting up with the Swede.
(d) If Scully wants to play cards.
4. The Swede says that he is no __________________.
5. Stephen Crane is known for stories about regular people who experience __________________________.
(a) Extraordinary events.
(b) Heart attacks.
(d) Great wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Scully blame for the trouble with the Swede?
2. What do the men decide to do after supper?
3. Who is playing cards with Scully's son?
4. What words does the Swede mimic?
5. How much does the Swede leave Scully for payment?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)