|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Scully's older son's profession?
2. Where does Scully take the Swede?
(a) Into the hall.
(b) To the saloon.
(c) To church.
(d) To the casino.
3. Scully's son becomes a partner with _______________ in a new card game.
(a) The cowboy.
(b) A whore.
(c) A logger.
(d) A minister.
4. Who is most astonished by the Swede's outrageous statements?
(b) The Easterner.
(c) The cowboy.
5. Who does the Swede partner with in the evening card game?
(a) An old farmer.
(b) The cowboy.
(c) The Easterner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How could the Swede's countenance be described as he talks to Scully?
2. What is the Swede's demeanor when he prepares to leave the hotel?
3. What do the other men ask Scully after the Swede leaves?
4. In what state does THE BLUE HOTEL take place?
5. Who does the Swede think is against him?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)