|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would getting snowed in at the hotel mean to the men?
(a) They could not get home in time for Christmas.
(b) They couldn't get water out of the well.
(c) They would have to be around the Swede longer.
(d) They might run out of whiskey.
2. How old is Cassie?
(c) She is dead.
3. What is a prominent fixture inside the hotel?
(a) An elevator.
(b) A chandelier.
(c) A circular staircase.
(d) A wood-burning stove.
4. Who does Scully blame for the trouble with the Swede?
(b) The Chinese cook.
(c) The cowboy.
(d) The Easterner.
5. What is Scully's son's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel in THE BLUE HOTEL?
2. THE BLUE HOTEL is a study in _________.
3. In what time period does THE BLUE HOTEL take place?
4. What words does Scully hear that disrupts his evening?
5. Why does the hotel owner meet the train every day?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)