|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is playing cards with Scully's son?
(a) A barmaid.
(b) A guest.
(c) A cook.
(d) The farmer.
2. What does Johnnie call the Swede?
(a) The "looniest toon" he's ever come across.
(b) "Two bubbles short of level."
(c) "Not the brightest bulb in the box."
(d) The "doddangedst Swede" he's ever seen.
3. What do the men decide to do after supper?
(a) Go to a saloon.
(b) Retire to their rooms.
(c) Play High Fives.
(d) Go to a show.
4. Who serves the noon day meal?
(a) A Chinese cook.
(b) A retired railroad cook.
(c) Scully's wife.
(d) Scully's daughters.
5. Who does the Swede partner with in the evening card game?
(b) The Easterner.
(c) The cowboy.
(d) An old farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. THE BLUE HOTEL is a study in _________.
2. What does Johnnie say to the accusations that he has cheated?
3. What does the Swede do as Scully talks to him?
4. Why does the hotel owner meet the train every day?
5. Crane states that any room can take on any character depending on ________________.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)