|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Swede becomes a partner with ________________ in a new card game.
(a) The Easterner.
(b) A shoe repairman.
(c) A cook.
(d) A dry goods store owner.
2. What is the name of Scully's older son?
3. The young man is accused of ____________________.
(a) Killing his father.
(b) Raping a woman.
(c) Cheating at cards.
(d) Robbing a bank.
4. What nationality does the cowboy think the Swede is?
5. What is the noon meal called?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe the Swede's laugh?
2. Who is the owner of the hotel?
3. Which of the following does Scully not say about putting up with the Swede?
4. During the game, the Swede says, "I suppose there have been a good many ______________ in this room."
5. What is Scully's older son's profession?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)