|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrapped in the old coat that Scully pulls from underneath the bed?
(a) Gold coins.
(b) A bundle of cash.
(c) A bottle of whiskey.
(d) A framed picture.
2. What does the Swede reply when Johnnie asks him what he meant by his outrageous statement?
(a) He is certain he knows what he means.
(b) He thinks he's had too much whiskey.
(c) He thinks Johnnie is an idiot.
(d) He thinks all Westerners are crooks.
3. Where does Scully go at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) The train depot.
(b) The Swede's room.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The bank.
4. What does the Swede do when the farmer leaves the game?
5. Why does Scully yell at Johnnie?
(a) To bring new patrons from the station.
(b) To get clean glasses.
(c) To move from his place by the stove.
(d) To get more whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Swede becomes a partner with ________________ in a new card game.
2. With whom is Scully's son playing cards?
3. Who does Scully blame for the trouble with the Swede?
4. The cowboy doesn't think the Swede is ______________.
5. What are Scully and the Swede doing when they enter the room?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)