|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Swede's manner as Scully tries to change the subject?
2. The Swede says that he knows what goes on ___________________ in the West.
(b) In whorehouses.
(c) In bars.
(d) In places like this.
3. What is wrapped in the old coat that Scully pulls from underneath the bed?
(a) A bottle of whiskey.
(b) Gold coins.
(c) A bundle of cash.
(d) A framed picture.
4. How much does the Swede leave Scully for payment?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Seventy-five cents.
5. What is the noon meal called?
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Scully ask the Swede?
2. How does Scully get the Swede to smile?
3. In what season of the year does THE BLUE HOTEL take place?
4. What does Scully try to do with the Swede?
5. Scully's son becomes a partner with _______________ in a new card game.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)