|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Swede do when the farmer leaves the game?
2. What is Scully's son doing when the men enter the hotel?
(a) Carrying bags.
(b) Reading a magazine.
(c) Sweeping the floor.
(d) Playing cards.
3. What is the name of Scully's older son?
4. How does the Swede drink the whiskey?
(a) In a paper cup.
(b) With a straw.
(c) In big gulps.
(d) In little sips.
5. Who does the Swede think is against him?
(d) The cowboy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel in THE BLUE HOTEL?
2. To what topic does Scully change the subject?
3. In what town is the hotel located?
4. During the game, the Swede says, "I suppose there have been a good many ______________ in this room."
5. How could Scully be characterized?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)