|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what timeframe does THE BLUE HOTEL take place?
(a) Less than 2 hours.
(b) Less than 2 weeks.
(c) Less than 24 hours.
(d) More than 24 years.
2. Who does Scully blame for the trouble with the Swede?
(a) The cowboy.
(b) The Chinese cook.
(c) The Easterner.
3. What do the other men think of the Swede?
(a) He is stressed.
(b) He is boasting.
(c) He is tired.
(d) He is crazy.
4. What is Scully's son doing when the men enter the hotel?
(a) Reading a magazine.
(b) Carrying bags.
(c) Sweeping the floor.
(d) Playing cards.
5. In what season of the year does THE BLUE HOTEL take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of card player does the cowboy turn out to be?
2. Who is the owner of the hotel?
3. THE BLUE HOTEL is a story of how many men?
4. How could Scully be characterized?
5. What is the name of the hotel in THE BLUE HOTEL?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)