|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes the mediator in the trouble involving the Swede?
(c) The cowboy.
(d) The farmer.
2. What is the noon meal called?
3. How could the Swede's countenance be described as he talks to Scully?
4. What color is the hotel painted?
5. How does the Swede respond when Johnnie says he does not know what the Swede meant by his outrageous comment?
(a) He throws a whiskey bottle at him.
(b) He spits at him.
(c) He pistol whips him.
(d) He winks at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Scully go to the Swede's room?
2. Why does the hotel owner meet the train every day?
3. What are the weather conditions at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. What is the name of Scully's older son?
5. What is the name of the hotel in THE BLUE HOTEL?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)