|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the game, the Swede says, "I suppose there have been a good many ______________ in this room."
(c) Men killed.
(d) Card games.
2. Who is the author of THE BLUE HOTEL?
(a) Stephen Crane.
(b) Stephen Heron.
(c) Stephen Crain.
(d) Steven Crane.
3. In what town is the hotel located?
(a) Fort Benning.
(b) Fort Romper.
(c) Fort Apache.
(d) Fort Laramie.
4. The Swede becomes a partner with ________________ in a new card game.
(a) A dry goods store owner.
(b) A shoe repairman.
(c) The Easterner.
(d) A cook.
5. What does Scully show the Swede?
(a) Pictures of his children.
(b) New carpet.
(c) Fresh paint.
(d) New furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is the owner of the hotel?
2. The Swedes says that _________________ can be dangerous.
3. The Swede says that he is no __________________.
4. To what topic does Scully change the subject?
5. Scully's son becomes a partner with _______________ in a new card game.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)