|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Scully go at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) The train depot.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The Swede's room.
(d) The bank.
2. Who is the man who accuses someone of cheating?
(b) The Swede.
(c) The Easterner.
(d) The cowboy.
3. Why does Scully go to the Swede's room?
(a) To drop off a newspaper.
(b) To try to figure out what is going on.
(c) To change the linens.
(d) To drop off clean laundry.
4. What does the Swede do as Scully talks to him?
(a) Packs his bag.
(b) Shines his shoes.
(c) Paces the floor.
(d) Makes the bed.
5. What is the name of Scully's older son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel in THE BLUE HOTEL?
2. What does Scully try to do with the Swede?
3. What does the Swede do when the farmer leaves the game?
4. What kind of card player does the cowboy turn out to be?
5. What words does Scully hear that disrupts his evening?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)