|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Swede's manner as Scully tries to change the subject?
2. What is the Swede's demeanor when he prepares to leave the hotel?
3. What does Scully tell the Swede that he owes him?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Three dollars.
(d) Five dollars.
4. To what topic does Scully change the subject?
(a) Books Scully has read.
(b) The Swede's wife and kids.
(c) Scully's family history.
(d) The growth of the town.
5. How could the Swede's countenance be described as he talks to Scully?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Scully get the Swede to smile?
2. After the Swede leaves, Scully and _____________ both share that they would like to fight the Swede.
3. Scully tells the cowboy that it ________________________ to fight the Swede.
4. What does Scully do during the card game?
5. How much does the Swede leave Scully for payment?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)