|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the men decide to go to settle the argument?
(a) The billiards room.
(b) Outside in the snow.
(c) The saloon.
(d) The stable.
2. What does Scully try to do with the Swede?
(a) Play cards.
(b) Get him to talk about his job.
(c) Keep him from leaving.
(d) Play chess.
3. How much does Scully tell the Swede he owes?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) Two dollars.
(d) One dollar.
4. What does the Swede ask Scully?
(a) If he can get a sandwich to go.
(b) If Johnnie is OK.
(c) How much he owes him.
(d) If he did any property damage.
5. What does Scully tell the Swede that he owes him?
(a) Three dollars.
(b) Ten dollars.
(d) Five dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Swede do as Scully talks to him?
2. How do Scully's daughters react to the Swede during the meal?
3. Who dominates the conversation during the meal?
4. What does the cowboy ask the Swede?
5. Who serves the meal to the guests?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)