1. Who is the author of THE BLUE HOTEL?
(a) Stephen Crain.
(b) Steven Crane.
(c) Stephen Heron.
(d) Stephen Crane.
2. Stephen Crane is known for stories about regular people who experience __________________________.
(a) Extraordinary events.
(b) Great wealth.
(d) Heart attacks.
3. THE BLUE HOTEL is a story of how many men?
4. In what season of the year does THE BLUE HOTEL take place?
5. In what time period does THE BLUE HOTEL take place?
6. In what state does THE BLUE HOTEL take place?
(b) New York.
(c) New Mexico.
7. In what timeframe does THE BLUE HOTEL take place?
(a) Less than 2 weeks.
(b) More than 24 years.
(c) Less than 24 hours.
(d) Less than 2 hours.
8. THE BLUE HOTEL is a study in _________.
9. The young man is accused of ____________________.
(a) Robbing a bank.
(b) Cheating at cards.
(c) Raping a woman.
(d) Killing his father.
This section contains 3,657 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)