1. Why does William Least Heat-Moon decide to go on a driving trip across America?
He loses his teaching job.
2. What does William name his truck for his journey across America?
3. Where does William begin his trip?
4. What highway does William travel on when he begins his trip on March 20th?
5. What state does William meet Bob Andriot, Tony Harkin, and Kirk Littefield in?
6. What are Bob, Tony, and Kirk rebuilding?
A historic building.
7. What town in Tennessee is William's favorite name of all the towns he visits on his journey?
This section contains 3,705 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)