|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, West by Southwest, Chapters 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Thurmonds in Tennessee feed to William before sending him on his way?
(a) Lunch and buttermilk pie.
(b) Pumpkin bread.
2. What does William think of Dime Box, Texas?
(a) It's a fun town.
(b) Very unsettling.
(c) Perfect setting for a Western movie.
(d) Too glitzy for him.
3. What is the occupation of the male relative William wants to learn more about?
4. Where does William ride out a sandstorm while at the Hopi Indian reservation?
(c) Community Center.
5. What are the roads like in the Appalachian mountains that test William's driving skills?
(b) Filled with roadkill.
(c) Wet and bumpy.
(d) Too many stop signs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does Noel tell William when they are standing by the location of an old spring?
2. What job did Brother Bob have before he became a monk?
3. What is advertised on the business card that Mr. Watkins gives to William?
4. What is the weather when William wakes up in Morristown?
5. Who gave the "Path of Peace" its name?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)