|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, West by Southwest, Chapters 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Porfirio Sanchez?
(a) Radio disc jockey.
(b) Town merchant.
(d) Business owner.
2. Where does William sleep most nights on his trip across America?
(a) Nice hotels.
(b) His van.
(c) Strangers' homes.
(d) Bed and breakfasts.
3. What is a saguaro?
(a) Desert snake.
(c) Name of river.
4. In what state does William have a chance to learn more about his relatives?
(c) South Carolina.
(d) North Carolina.
5. How does William describe the weather in Cookeville, Tennessee?
(a) Cold as the bottom of Dante's Hell.
(b) As fine as a June day.
(c) Too warm for him.
(d) Rainy and sleeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who led marches from Selma to Montgomery, Alabama?
2. What branch of the military was William in when he hurt his leg?
3. What is the "Path of Peace"?
4. What are Bob, Tony, and Kirk rebuilding?
5. Who gave the "Path of Peace" its name?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)