|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, South by Southwest, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "Find a way to make people bored with hating instead of helping"?
(a) Mr. Martin.
(c) Dolores Del Rio.
(d) Barbara Pierre.
2. What is the name of the bar where William sees rattlesnake skins nailed to the wall?
(a) Sonny's Place.
(c) Watering Well.
(d) Lonestar Pub.
3. What is William impressed by in Fredericksburg, Texas?
(a) Its authenticity.
(c) Great food.
(d) Size of the buildings.
4. Who does William talk with in Charlie's bar in Shreveport, Louisiana?
(a) A lady close to seventy.
(b) College students.
(c) A man who is a distant relative.
5. Who does William meet in Portal Paradise in Arizona?
(a) Man from Tucson.
(b) Hachita camping group.
(c) State Policeman.
(d) College kids from California.
Short Answer Questions
1. What branch of the military was William in when he hurt his leg?
2. Where does William look for his relative's tombstone with Noel Jones?
3. What is Swamp Guinea's Fish Lodge?
4. Where does Barbara Pierre invite William to have lunch with her?
5. How old is Porfirio?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)