|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, South by Southeast, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does William have a chance to learn more about his relatives?
(b) South Carolina.
(d) North Carolina.
2. What is the "Path of Peace"?
(a) Trail through the town of Selma.
(b) Path on a reservation.
(c) Five-hundred-mile trail.
(d) Nature trail in the city.
3. What water does William cross as he travels on Georgia 155 after leaving the monastery?
(a) Little Creek.
(b) Troublesome Creek.
(c) Quiet Creek.
(d) Shady Creek.
4. What happens to William's van on the campus of East Carolina University?
(a) Students laugh at it.
(b) It starts to get towed.
(c) Someone tries to steal it.
(d) It breaks down.
5. What does Doris tell William about Wanchese, North Carolina?
(a) It's a lively town.
(b) It's a good place to find a restaurant.
(c) It hasn't seen neon light yet.
(d) He'll have no trouble finding a sleeping spot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William name his truck for his journey across America?
2. What is William's advice about finding good food to eat in small towns?
3. Where does William sleep for the night after he comes down an Appalachian mountain into Morristown, Tennessee?
4. What kind of food and music does William enjoy in a bar named Eric's in Louisiana?
5. Where does William sleep most nights on his trip across America?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)