|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, South by Southeast, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What branch of the military was William in when he hurt his leg?
(d) Air Force.
2. What is the weather when William wakes up in Morristown?
(b) Cool and clear.
3. What holiday is it when William wakes up in Cookeville, Tennessee?
(b) Fourth of July.
4. What slogan does the bank's advertising billboard have on it in Jonesboro, Tennessee?
(a) Think big, get rich.
(b) Open an account and receive a free gift.
(c) When you're better, you get bigger.
(d) We have loans for you.
5. What is Swamp Guinea's Fish Lodge?
(a) Hotel for fishermen.
(c) Camp site.
(d) Theme park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal does William eat at the Retreat House with the monks at the end of "Eastward"?
2. Why is William stranded in Lafayette, Louisiana?
3. What does Doris Walker own in Manteo, North Carolina?
4. What is the occupation of the male relative William wants to learn more about?
5. What job did Brother Bob have before he became a monk?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)