|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, South by Southeast, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does William look for his relative's tombstone with Noel Jones?
(c) Sandy Creek.
2. What kind of food and music does William enjoy in a bar named Eric's in Louisiana?
(c) Traditional French.
3. What state is William in when he marks one thousand miles into his journey?
(a) South Dakota.
(d) North Carolina.
4. What job did Brother Bob have before he became a monk?
(d) Bank robber.
5. What is the weather when William wakes up in Morristown?
(c) Cool and clear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What town in Tennessee is William's favorite name of all the towns he visits on his journey?
2. What branch of the military was William in when he hurt his leg?
3. What are the roads like in the Appalachian mountains that test William's driving skills?
4. What happens to William's van on the campus of East Carolina University?
5. What meal does William eat at the Retreat House with the monks at the end of "Eastward"?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)