|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, South by Southeast, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the college student at Mississippi College give William at breakfast in the student cafeteria?
(b) Her favorite song list.
(c) Course schedule.
(d) Prayer modality.
2. How does William describe the weather in Cookeville, Tennessee?
(a) Rainy and sleeting.
(b) Too warm for him.
(c) As fine as a June day.
(d) Cold as the bottom of Dante's Hell.
3. What is Swamp Guinea's Fish Lodge?
(a) Camp site.
(b) Theme park.
(d) Hotel for fishermen.
4. What does Doris tell William about Wanchese, North Carolina?
(a) It's a good place to find a restaurant.
(b) It's a lively town.
(c) It hasn't seen neon light yet.
(d) He'll have no trouble finding a sleeping spot.
5. Who gave the "Path of Peace" its name?
(a) Choctaw tribe.
(b) Chickasaw Indians.
(c) Andrew Jackson.
(d) Federal agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Bob, Tony, and Kirk rebuilding?
2. What kind of eyebrows does William describe Kermit Pell as having?
3. What is the name of the inn in Jonesboro where Andrew Jackson almost got tarred and feathered?
4. What does Doris Walker own in Manteo, North Carolina?
5. What kind of work does William do for pay in Wanchese, North Carolina?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)