|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, East by Northeast, Chapters 1-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does William describe the generations who have lived on the Hopi Indian reservation?
(a) Resourceful and patient.
2. Where does William meet Bob Goldsmith?
(a) Ocean City, Maryland.
(b) Trenton, New Jersey.
(c) Portsmouth, Rhode Island.
(d) New York, New York.
3. What is the name of the bar William goes to in Austin, Nevada, where people toss coins on the bar for good luck?
(a) Clara's Golden Club.
(b) My Way Cafe.
(c) Wellspring Bar & Cafe.
(d) Coin Bar.
4. What job does Tom West have?
(a) Tour guide.
(c) Commercial fisherman.
5. How does William describe Cape Porpoise, Maine?
(a) Urban and sophisticated.
(b) White picket fence village.
(c) Suburban paradise.
(d) Messy and run down.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does William have a chance to learn more about his relatives?
2. What kind of food and music does William enjoy in a bar named Eric's in Louisiana?
3. What is the weather when William wakes up in Morristown?
4. What does William worry about most when he is stuck on top of the mountains while trying to get to Cedar City?
5. What state is William in when he marks one thousand miles into his journey?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)