|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, East by Northeast, Chapters 1-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William discover about the town of Liberty Bond, Washington?
(a) It is an active town.
(b) It has disappeared.
(c) It is located in the southern part of the state.
(d) It is at least two hours from North Bonneville.
2. What is the Boston University student studying in Kennebunkport, Maine?
(a) Marine biology.
(b) Marketing of tourism.
(c) Old gristmill on Kennebunkport River.
(d) History of the town.
3. What does Doris tell William about Wanchese, North Carolina?
(a) It's a good place to find a restaurant.
(b) It hasn't seen neon light yet.
(c) He'll have no trouble finding a sleeping spot.
(d) It's a lively town.
4. What does William think of Dime Box, Texas?
(a) Too glitzy for him.
(b) Perfect setting for a Western movie.
(c) Very unsettling.
(d) It's a fun town.
5. What state is William in when he wakes up with a bad cold?
(a) North Dakota.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William dislike about driving through Montana and North Dakota?
2. Where does Scott Chisholm live?
3. Why is William stranded in Lafayette, Louisiana?
4. Where does William meet Marion Horner Robie?
5. Where did William buy The Sacred Pipe, by Black Elk?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)