|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, North by Northwest, Chapters 1-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Porfirio Sanchez?
(a) Radio disc jockey.
(b) Business owner.
(d) Town merchant.
2. What water does William cross as he travels on Georgia 155 after leaving the monastery?
(a) Little Creek.
(b) Shady Creek.
(c) Troublesome Creek.
(d) Quiet Creek.
3. Whom were the towns of Manteo and Wanchese named after?
(a) English towns.
(b) Indian interpreters.
(c) English explorers.
(d) Plant names.
4. What did Sacajawea ask Lewis and Clark to bring her to see on the Oregon coast?
(a) Beached whale.
5. What kind of weather does William hope to find in Cedar City, Utah?
(d) Breezy and warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing Mrs. Watkins likes to have for breakfast, according to Mr. Watkins?
2. What town is on the edge of a U.S. Navy bombing range in Section 5?
3. Why is William stranded in Lafayette, Louisiana?
4. What does Virginia Been own in Hachita, New Mexico?
5. What color suspenders does William wear while on his journey?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)