|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what round does Stile lose the Tourney?
2. Where is the Red Adept when Stile first finds her in Chapter 11?
(a) Hiding in a maintenance closet.
(b) Inside her Citizen-mother's dome.
(c) At the Tourney.
(d) At the Red Demesnes.
3. Who is the winner of Round Seven of the Tourney according to the judges?
(a) None of the answers is correct.
(b) It is a draw.
4. What is Stile doing as he emerges in Phaze in Chapter 8?
(a) Talking to Bluette.
(b) Running full speed away from something.
(c) Playing the flute.
(d) Trying to rescue Sheen.
5. What emotion does Stile fake, in an attempt to win Round Twelve of the Tourney?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stile pity the Red Adept at the end of Round Twelve?
2. What does Lady Blue confess to Stile, at the beginning of Chapter 10, that she lied about?
3. Who is Clef?
4. What does Stile wonder regarding Clef in Chapter 9?
5. How many known female Adepts are there as of Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stile have to fight the Red Adept in the Proton fashion?
2. What steps do Stile and Lady Blue take to ensure that the prophecy regarding Lady Blue will come true?
3. What are the potential outcomes of Stile's contest with the Red Adept in the Tourney?
4. What happens at the White Demesnes?
5. What does the trap that Hulk and Bluette are caught in tell Stile about his adversary?
6. What deal does Stile make with the androids at the beginning of Chapter 7?
7. Why is Lady Blue upset and angry with Stile at the beginning of Chapter 8?
8. What is shown on the holo-tape provided to Stile by the Rifleman, in Chapter 7?
9. How does Stile's contest with the Red Adept end?
10. Why does Stile begin to worry about his performance during Round Twelve of the Tourney?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)