|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stile do at the beginning of his encounter with the Herd Stallion at the Unolympics?
(a) Makes it known that he has no intention of winning.
(b) Establishes his power using magic.
(c) Casts an armor spell on himself so that he will not be injured.
(d) Tells the Herd Stallion that he will use any means necessary to win.
2. Where does Hulk go at the end of Chapter 4?
(b) The Blue Demesnes.
(d) The Purple Mountains.
3. What happens to Stile's robotic doppelganger in Chapter 5?
(a) It malfunctions.
(b) It is destroyed.
(c) It turns against him.
(d) It self-destructs.
4. What is Sheen happy about at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Stile has been training hard and now has a chance of winning the Unolympics.
(b) Stile is going to spend a whole week in Proton.
(c) Stile does not intend ever to return to Phaze.
(d) Stile has just about given up on pursuing a relationship with Lady Blue.
5. What story does Stile show to the audience at the Unolympics in Chapter 6?
(a) The story of the Dragon Tooth.
(b) The Blue Adept's childhood.
(c) The Blue Adept's death.
(d) His victories at the Tourney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ceremonious gesture occurs between Stile and the Herd Stallion at the beginning of their duel?
2. What does the Herd Stallion do to avoid hurting Stile during their duel?
3. What warning does Lady Blue give her companion in Chapter 2?
4. Who is Sheen?
5. What type of mythical creature is Peg?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Neysa feel about the news brought to her by Clip, and why?
2. Why is Stile's mission to get the Platinum Flute such a dangerous one?
3. What happens when Stile's robot doppelganger appears at the address on the summons?
4. Why does Pyreforge agree to give the Platinum Flute to Stile?
5. What are the results of the contest between Stile and the Herd Stallion?
6. What is Stile's relationship to Lady Blue?
7. How does Stile's relationship with Neysa change in Chapter 1?
8. What remark does the Yellow Adept make when she introduces Stile to the other Adepts at the Unolympics?
9. What does Stile theorize about his pursuer, at the end of Chapter 5?
10. What is the Tourney, and why is Stile participating in it?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)