|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Stile's robotic doppelganger in Chapter 5?
(a) It is destroyed.
(b) It malfunctions.
(c) It turns against him.
(d) It self-destructs.
2. Whom does Stile summon in Chapter 4?
(c) Lady Blue.
(d) The Yellow Adept.
3. Where does Hulk go at the end of Chapter 4?
(c) The Blue Demesnes.
(d) The Purple Mountains.
4. How long are Stile and Sheen given to escape in Chapter 5?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) One minute.
(c) Four minutes.
(d) Three minutes.
5. What happens to Lady Blue when she goes searching for her foal?
(a) She injures herself and cannot find help.
(b) She gets hopelessly lost in the woods.
(c) She falls into a trap.
(d) She is captured by trolls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stile dislike about himself, compared to the other serfs?
2. What is Stile bothered by, at the end of Chapter 5?
3. What spells does Stile put on himself while traveling with Neysa?
4. Why does Hulk go see the Oracle?
5. Why are the results of the event, which Stile is preparing for, in Chapter 3, so important?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the first two foundations for Lady Blue's love for the Blue Adept?
2. What is Stile's relationship to Lady Blue?
3. Who is Thistlepuff, and what happens between her and Stile in Chapter 4?
4. What summons is received by Stile, at the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. Why does Pyreforge agree to give the Platinum Flute to Stile?
6. Stile realizes that negotiations between himself and the Herd Stallion will be difficult. Why?
7. How does Neysa feel about the news brought to her by Clip, and why?
8. What happens to Lady Blue when she first goes to search for her lost foal as a young girl, and how is she rescued?
9. Where do Sheen and Stile go while fleeing, in Chapter 5?
10. How does Stile's relationship with Neysa change in Chapter 1?
This section contains 979 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)