|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the witnesses for Stile and Lady Blue's wedding ceremony?
(a) Neysa and the werewolves.
(b) Hulk and Bluette.
(c) Neysa and Clef.
(d) Neysa and the Herd Stallion.
2. What does Clef decide to do at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Re-enter the Tourney.
(b) Help Stile defeat his adversary.
(c) Go seek out the Elves in Phaze.
(d) Attempt to seduce Sheen.
3. What type of security system surrounds the Red Adept's home?
(a) A wall of flames.
(b) A moat with crocodiles.
(c) Armed android guards.
(d) A force field.
4. What is the second spell Stile uses after entering the Red Adept's castle?
(a) A spell to cloak himself and Neysa with invisibility.
(b) A spell to locate the Red Adept within the castle.
(c) A spell to ensure Lady Blue's safety.
(d) A spell to establish a telepathic link between himself and Neysa.
5. Who is the winner of Round Seven of the Tourney according to the judges?
(b) None of the answers is correct.
(c) It is a draw.
6. Against what does Stile spell himself, in Chapter 10, to protect himself?
(a) Being beheaded.
(b) Being detected.
(c) Being strangled.
(d) Being dismembered.
7. Which Adept does Stile seek out in Chapter 8?
(a) The Yellow Adept.
(b) The Red Adept.
(c) The White Adept.
(d) The Purple Adept.
8. What does Stile do to appease Vodlevile's son in Chapter 10?
(a) Gives him a small vial of pig's blood, telling him it is Stile's.
(b) Agrees to ask for his help when the time comes.
(c) Asks him to look for a gift for Lady Blue.
(d) Offers to help him with another task, after Stile completes his current quest.
9. What will happen if the Red Adept defeats Stile in the Tourney?
(a) She will have to kill him.
(b) He will have to kill her.
(c) She will have to leave Stile alone.
(d) She will have to marry Stile.
10. Why does Stile weep at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Because Lady Blue will never love him.
(b) Because he lost the Tourney.
(c) Because nothing will bring Hulk back to life.
(d) Because he misses Neysa.
11. What does Stile wonder regarding Clef in Chapter 9?
(a) Whether Clef could be trusted with the flute.
(b) Whether Stile could ever be as good as Clef.
(c) Whether they met by coincidence, or by fate.
(d) Whether Clef was really what he claimed to be.
12. In what part of Stile's body is he shot in Chapter 11?
(a) His arm.
(b) His chest.
(c) His thigh.
(d) His stomach.
13. How does Stile win Round Twelve?
(a) The Red Adept is disqualified.
(b) The audience chooses Stile as the winner.
(c) Stile does not win, the Red Adept does.
(d) The judges choose Stile as the winner.
14. Why does Stile want Sheen to cross the curtain with him in Chapter 11?
(a) So he can have her help defeating the Red Adept in Phaze.
(b) So he does not have to leave her alone in Proton.
(c) So he can use magic to repair her.
(d) So he can introduce her to Lady Blue.
15. To whom does Bluette go for help at the end of Chapter 7?
(b) Her employer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Neysa summon to protect Lady Blue while Stile is gone in Chapter 8?
2. What is Stile doing as he emerges in Phaze in Chapter 8?
3. What is the result of the solo performances in Round Seven?
4. What is strange about the bullet with which Stile is shot at the end of Chapter 11?
5. Why does Stile decide to stop using magic when he is in the Red Adept's castle?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)