|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Unolympic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes apparent to the audience during Stile's encounter with the Herd Stallion?
(a) Stile was only going to be able to win if he used his magic.
(b) They are very evenly matched, and it was unlikely that there would be a winner.
(c) The Herd Stallion was far more powerful than Stile, and Stile did not stand a chance.
(d) Stile was far more powerful than the Herd Stallion, and was likely to win.
2. What happens to Hinny when Lady Blue is young?
(a) She is made a part of the Blue Stallion's herd.
(b) She is killed by snow demons.
(c) She is enslaved by the Red Adept.
(d) She is attacked by jackals, and she dies while pregnant.
3. Why was it important to the Herd Stallion to win the duel against Stile?
(a) To earn back the pride he lost in his first encounter with the Blue Adept.
(b) Because he wanted to send a message to all of the other Adepts in attendance.
(c) Because he did not want to be embarrassed in front of the herd.
(d) Because he wanted to look good in front of Neysa.
4. What instrument does Lady Blue's companion play to find out where Lady Blue's foal is?
(a) A harmonica.
(b) An ocarina.
(c) A flute.
(d) A piccolo.
5. Whom does Stile face in the second round of the Tourney?
(a) An older female.
(b) A young female.
(c) A young male.
(d) An older male.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Herd Stallion do to avoid hurting Stile during their duel?
2. What favor does Stile ask of Neysa, at the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. Who is Hulk?
4. Why are Sheen and Stile rushed out of their hiding spot in Chapter 5?
5. Whom does Stile summon in Chapter 4?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)